[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This is the version I first heard a LONG time ago and fell in love with. I finally found it after so many years!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u40In7vix5U

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I prefer a softer voice. So far, most of the older versions have singers with deep voices singing.

I wonder who the original singer is. I'm not even sure if the one I posted is the original, all I know is I LOVE it! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alisachen said:
Today they record WWYWY
CR:#Nangchada
*pics*

I absolutely love that simple haircut of Kan's. He looks really really good. I want to see him in a cop role one day. Or like a bodyguard or something. He'd make a hot bodyguard/law enforcer. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

I wonder who the original singer is. I'm not even sure if the one I posted is the original, all I know is I LOVE it! Haha.
There are so many versions. I don't which was is the original. There's a guy version as well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
There are so many versions. I don't which was is the original. There's a guy version as well.

I know when I was searching for it, I came upon so many versions. I got frustrated because non of them were what I was looking for. 

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:

I absolutely love that simple haircut of Kan's. He looks really really good. I want to see him in a cop role one day. Or like a bodyguard or something. He'd make a hot bodyguard/law enforcer. 

I think he acts as a cop in a very long series. When he worked with Mai in Bad Rose, he also shot that one. And now I still see him promoting that one in his ig. LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alisachen said:

I think he acts as a cop in a very long series. When he worked with Mai in Bad Rose, he also shot that one. And now I still see him promoting that one in his ig. LOL

What is it called?? Do you know??

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:

Oh, that explains the hair!! HAHA. Oh gosh I have to check it out. So is it a lakorn???? 

I don't know the details, maybe there're many storys .All I know is it last so long.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alisachen said:

I don't know the details, maybe there're many storys .All I know is it last so long.

I can tell. I just looked at the opening credits and his hair's longer. Wow, what a long lakorn. Well, I'll definitely watch it for him!! HEHE. He looks good as a cop.

tgamber said:
He's kinda like ghost hunter/cop in that one. Also Koy Ratchawin and the guy from Nang Chada is in it too.

Ghost hunter?? More paranormal stuff??? Grr. HAHA.