[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Finally, some updates. Thank you guys for the updates. This lakorn seems to be a very scary one. I don't know if I will be able to watch it. I am not a fan of scary movies. However, I will tune in for my Mai Davika. Thank you again for the updates guys.

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
Hope It's not too scary.I dare not see scary lakorns. The first ghost movie I watch is Pee Mak bacause of Mai. And it's actually not scary at all. But no matter what,I will watch this for Mai.

emerald_888

sarNie Egg
Thank you for all your posts here.  

Thanks @TubbyTinker for the translation of Kan’s IG posts.
I am so excited to watch this lakorn with all of you.

Horror genre to be effective should really give off scares & surprises.
Aside from the storyline unfolding (I think there will be transitions from the present events to the past with “flashbacks” scenes), some directors do it by overall mood, lighting & shadow effects, creepy sound scoring, and of course that scream- surprise moments Lol.  If they get to scare their audience then they’re effective, But I’ll probably end up like this   :spin:    ...
 watching the scary parts hahaha.

But for Nang Chada I’d probably can take it since Mai is the ghost (and a beautiful ghost that is, even with the scary make-up on) – and her character Rinlanee is needing  justice for what was done to her.
Storyline is also very important that there should indeed be retribution for what the “bad” guys did to her.

And just like how the scenes in Pee Mak are not that scary at all (well because it’s 80% funny 5555) but also it was actually heartwrenching  to know how great the love of Mak & Nak for each other, like an eternal love. awwww. :heart:

Nang Chada would be a different  storyline, but hopefully it is well written & will be an interesting horror drama to watch.

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ 

This bts VIDEO posted way back last July 2014- shows Mai & Kan filming - though very, very short up to 0:08 start track only (video was really about Mai's Europe pictorial)
This is where I thought that the director of Nang Chada (you can see him at the beginning of the clip) is the same director of KRKNT.  Unless there has been a change in the director now?

http://youtu.be/H9TfzeJ6YJA

video credit : pookidteungkhunna2

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
At first the director is Oh,the same director of KRKNT.But I heard they change the director because he is ill. They even stop shooting for a month.
This is from Mai's interview, I can't read thai, but through a dictionary,It seems now the director is the assistant director? Sorry if I'am wrong.
เห็นว่าเปลี่ยนผู้กำกับละครด้วย?
ใหม่:มีเปลี่ยนค่ะ เป็นผู้ช่วยผู้กำกับมาทำแทนค่ะ เพราะผู้กำกับคนเก่าป่วย เนื่องจากปัญหาสุขภาพค่ะ
CR:http://newsplus.co.th/47814

emerald_888

sarNie Egg
Alisachen said:
At first the director is Oh,the same director of KRKNT.But I heard they change the director because he is ill. They even stop shooting for a month.
This is from Mai's interview, I can't read thai, but through a dictionary,It seems now the director is the assistant director? Sorry if I'am wrong.
เห็นว่าเปลี่ยนผู้กำกับละครด้วย?
ใหม่:มีเปลี่ยนค่ะ เป็นผู้ช่วยผู้กำกับมาทำแทนค่ะ เพราะผู้กำกับคนเก่าป่วย เนื่องจากปัญหาสุขภาพค่ะ
CR:http://newsplus.co.th/47814

Thanks for the info Alisachen.
If it's true, then that's so sad...  I hope he is better and recovered now.
I think he is a good director based on the BTS of KRKNT.  It would have been interesting how he would direct a horror this time.
And they were such a great team (being already comfortable working together) in KRKNT.

That was probably the main reason why they had a break from filming.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!!! Those pictures are so scary. I think I'm going to have a nightmare, but I still watch this lakorn for Mai Davika. I just have to close my eyes when they show the scary parts.

Thank you guys for the updates.

dariey

sarNie Adult
i really want to watch this.wish the storyline will make me stay with this since this came from ch7.i had enough already with them before.

emerald_888

sarNie Egg
dariey said:
i really want to watch this.wish the storyline will make me stay with this since this came from ch7.i had enough already with them before.

Kan & Mai's first lakorn seem nice ...it was aired in ch 7 too right?

dariey

sarNie Adult
i didn't watch that and let just say i have bad history with ch7 recently lol.that is why i stop watching lakorn from them now but i do enjoy some of their lakorn 10 years back in my teen day before i take my hiatus for study.