[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

fun

Expired Sarnie
I gave up. Too many ads and it starts all over. Will watch it again when I find another streaming site.

Anyway I think this is my first time watching a Ch7 lakorn with the newer actors and actresses. The beginning of the opening was almost a replica of the original but the song sucks. They should have just used the original singer.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhhh!! It air already! Man, I wish it was one of my favorite theme but GOSH, darn it , I adorable BOW to much (^o^)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow, I didnt expect to see the second generation part so soon. Glad they skip a whole lot.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I liked Kade/Noon version. This so far exceeded my expectation. Therr are minor things that I didnt like but it is not bad overall. It is a lot faster and I pray to the lakorn god that they keep it at this pace but knowing ch7, im gonna start complaining around episode 7-9 about how stupid this gotten lol

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Finally, pranangs met in 4th ep :cheer: So far, I like interaction between them. It looks like each of their meetings end with Norah's slap :thumbup:
1st meeting:
2nd meeting:

3th meeting:

Kanchit was so funny complaining his brother that he was beat up by girl :cunaooooo:

4th meeting:
Can't wait next week's episodes!

Last edited:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
wait...was pr'ek that mean to her? I don't remember....I just remember Kade being really nice to Noon....or maybe I was too young to remember?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I stumbled upon the ost by accident and had to comment here. Bow has such a sultry, mature, alluring and hauntingly beautiful singing voice, which is so unexpected since she has such a baby face. All biasness aside, Mike and Bow are honestly the only younger generation actors I've heard from all three channels who legit sound like professional singers. I heard their duet for their previous lakorn, but wasn't extremely impressed until now. Their voices were made for period osts. They have that classic tone (reminds me of Tae Pang Korn 2005's ost).

I still think Now was the perfect choice for this. Either with Porshe, Mike or New. Noon as Norah was classy, feminine, beautiful and graceful. Now embodies all of those qualities and more importantly, she can dance. Bow gives Norah a youthful, naive and innocent aura, which I guess isn't necessarily bad since it makes this version its own.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don't remember he was this mean either nor was she this volience toward him lol , don't remember much about the old version really , wasn't there a scene where he offer her money to be his mistress & she agreed but it never goes through b/c he had a change of heart? Or was that my imagination lol.