[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dang. Cheer sure does have sexy body figure.
I agree that Kan LOVES to hug Cheer. I wouldn't mind at all if they were to ever date!
Kan is so dang handsome too! He looks sexy in everything he wears. lol
Thanks for sharing the pictures. :)

Anyways, i'm finishing up episode 6 right now and i honestly don't get Dennis at all. He "loves" his wife, yet he's committing adultery? He didn't even let janejira claim herself as his wife. Hmm...Anyways, I love both Kan and Cheer's sarcasms towards each other. They never fail to make me laugh! HAHHAA !
I can't wait for more of them both. They're tooo darn adorable. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know it is not an excuse but from a man point of view, his wife doesn't give what he wants although he supposedly loves her so he finds it elsewhere. It takes two to clap and it takes two to keep a relationship. As for Duen, I would have divorced him the second I knew he was a drug dealer. But no she stuck around. I know that she isn't weak because she doesn't give in to him but when he is a criminal and a cheater, it makes her look pathetic. I am not going to lie that I am bias towards her because I have not seen one likeable characteristic of him yet. There is nothing listed in the pro side.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I think Dennis is just frustrated and he has issues with controlling people. The guy loves power and enjoys bossing people around. I didn't read any of the spoilers so my take on this would be that whatever happened to Plaidao/Siangwaan destroyed his relationship with Deun. I found myself yelling "Say yes!" when he asked Deun if they could start over even though I don't even know what the guy did. He does seem like the loving type if you look past the drug dealing and his hot temper.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol that would make it worse haha Does Duen think he had something to do with the accident? There has been many hint that there us a lot of tension behind Siangwaan's accident. Haha why am I even asking lol you haven't read the full summary yet. Well we will find out when the time comes. A man should change for the better. Maybe I would have given Dennis a chance and ask him to come clean. I hope he does in the end and hopefully his transformation won't be too sudden. And if he doesn't serve some time, I'm going to write a letter to the police academy in Thailand lol or he could donate his whole fortune to needy families lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
u know, when I was watching Wut and Benz scene, they actually ahve chemistry when it's an agressive scene like when their yelling and arguing, I would love to see these two in another lakorn together hahahahwhere they would argue like they did in episode 6 hahahha

fun

Expired Sarnie
How old is Wut? He seems to age backward. He looked like he was in his late 20s when I last saw him in BJKKR.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Well, in ep6 the morning after Deun and Dennis's sexy time, he asked Deun if she was still mad at him about what happened. The way he asked the question made it seemed like he was responsible somehow. But that doesn't explain why Janejira is so freaked out over seeing Praidao's sketch. I swear, with every new episode there are more questions than answers given.

And Vut will be 40 this year, I believe. I know, right? Insane.

PS: I got Praidao's romanization wrong (I used Plaidao, meh), I did the same with Juree/Julee in earlier episodes. This is what I get for not reading the scripts. I blame some of the actors for not enunciating!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some clips of WWYWY show BTS.

Cr to: LoveMinPechaya

Min & Tle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8jxY3r6w7Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZetxPJAhsw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddgRAl7bkr8

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
A few more photos from the show...

Cr to: Min IG & omega555

OMG I just notice that looking at this up close photos Kan was also holding Cheer other hand with his hand while he was hug her the hold time. :coverlaf: I didn't notice that at all..lol I went back to look at other photos back pages.

Aww they have a bigger photo of the kiss scene of the. :lol:

Look like Kan became shy

lovestar

sarNie Adult
kan and cheer are just so cute!!!! kan is narak hugging cheer like that and getting embarassed. when is this gonna air?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Wah these these pictures are just making the anticipation worse!!!!! Kan is so all over cheer lol!!! Man im kinda jealous!!! Wish it was me..... But damn they are so cute!! I swear!! When is this gonna air?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
From TV Pool. Look like Cheer is the talk of town. Anyone know what other stars are saying about Cheer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7W3sZwzgyQ