[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
!Guys i really want a REAL kiss scene with kan & cheer!!!!! We should request from dida to include one!!! the rating will sky rocket haha! fuh! & idk why they cut min & tle real kiss scene out! It would of been great! Idk if cheer would do a real kiss with kan, she did with cee but maybe cuz she so comfortable & close with him! But still!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Can someone translate this. For us? Does it have something to do with cheer and kan? http://entertainment.hunsa.com/detail.php?id=32747

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Cheer can barely hold herself together when Kan kisses her on the cheek. She might go into a coma like Praidao if she gets a lip-action, lol.

That page you linked didn't load, but I did see the headline. Something about Kan being shy acting with Cheer the first time around. That's funny since it's been the other way around so far.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
!Guys i really want a REAL kiss scene with kan & cheer!!!!! We should request from dida to include one!!! the rating will sky rocket haha! fuh! & idk why they cut min & tle real kiss scene out! It would of been great! Idk if cheer would do a real kiss with kan, she did with cee but maybe cuz she so comfortable & close with him! But still!
No, I don't think Cheer will do a real kiss scene with Kan. P'Aom and Min even said they want them to have kiss scene in this lakorn when they were at Warnwan show but Cheer said ''No, thanks!'' and something like'' It's ok like this.'' while Kan just look at her smiling.

And as for the news i thinks it's about how Cheer is shy around Kan.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Cheer can barely hold herself together when Kan kisses her on the cheek. She might go into a coma like Praidao if she gets a lip-action, lol.

That page you linked didn't load, but I did see the headline. Something about Kan being shy acting with Cheer the first time around. That's funny since it's been the other way around so far.
Lol wo true,cheer can barely hold her self together when he kisses her on the cheeks. Kan being shy at first lol!!!! Well that ain't the case now!!! But really cheer.is too shy!!! I mean sure she know her other leading Costar/peks too but some of them were new like VIER & other new people but she was not this shy. I folow her work & I'm a fan been for a while but this is the first time outa her career that she's been this shy. Honestly even when cheer acts with cee... I love them but.now with kan I'm just bah bah about them. Total fireworks, and what's funny is hat THERES EVEN MORE.CHEMISTRY.OFF-SCREEN!!! LUV

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think with Cheer past co-star they did not tease her so much like :coverlaf: Kan did on and off screen that why she so comfortable with her co-star.....haha I agree with Kudaranai if Cheer & Kan would to do a real kiss Cheer would be shy shock...this remind me I really want to see that scene of BTS of the kiss Cheer forgot her line. Sad that we can't see it. :girlmad:

Last night I was thinking if Paul were Dao fiances than why is he with Sandy in the being of the lakorn?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think with Cheer past co-star they did not tease her so much like :coverlaf: Kan did on and off screen that why she so comfortable with her co-star.....haha I agree with Kudaranai if Cheer & Kan would to do a real kiss Cheer would be shy shock...this remind me I really want to see that scene of BTS of the kiss Cheer forgot her line. Sad that we can't see it. :girlmad:

Last night I was thinking if Paul were Dao fiances than why is he with Sandy in the being of the lakorn?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites

Haha true...they never treated her like a girl, how should i say this? See her as a woman?? Idk i know cheers very outgoing & tomboy lol. She is a total tomboy but they guys just dont make her girlyness come out? To be honest cheers seems so girly now days. I like it! but really they need fire her hair stylist & her wordrobe stylist! Sometimes she looks great some times it all looks like a hot mess! Shit ch7 really has horrble grapphic designers, stylist & yea they aint the high-tech. Or no taste should i day... There lakorn walliea are horrble! Shit hire me & ill make it 20 times better! The grpahic designers work look like crap

SORRY I GOT OFF TOPIC!

SORRY GUYS I GOT MAD TYPOS BUT IM TOO LAZY TO FIX THEM! Im using my stupid phone! hate em auto corrections!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
idk but to me cheer has always been girly. it is the image ch7 gave her and it cant be shed off. she is tall and bigger bone so when the stylist dnt know how to work with her figure, cheer looks awkward. that blue dress she wore was probably the best outfit she had ever wore since her debut in 2003.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Speaking of Sandy, haven't seen her again since episode 2 or something. I wonder what was that all about. I guess she was a character to make Sri under the assumption that Paul/Petch moved on without revealing the fact that he's engaged to Praidao.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just notice that there isn't a n'rai in here fight for Paul or Tae...like in the other lakorn there always a n'rai who always get in the way of p'ke & n'ke love...I think that a good thing there isn't one in here maybe only Janejira but she isn't that important in here....hehe

On Cheer being girly..I think it stared when she got into SNSD and K-pop, before that she was more of tomboy...she didn't dress much of girly at events in the past but now at events she dress up pretty girly and also her hair she let it grew out. :lol: ....I think when Cheer was hosting that show call "Ma ha na korn" they style her so pretty on the show. I love her style there...but the show was cancel...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
fun, I dont think it was CH7 making her have that tomboy personlity, sure she's always in those kind of roles but I remember Cheer saying that having a tomboy personality was always in her blood way before she got into the indsutry

now taht she's more girly is what dancy said bv of SNSD and the fact she's in love [supposedly she's talking to a guy outside of the biz] the ladies at khan pak were teasing her about it yesterday and that she's more mature and grown up now so growing out of that image

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Speaking of Sandy, haven't seen her again since episode 2 or something. I wonder what was that all about. I guess she was a character to make Sri under the assumption that Paul/Petch moved on without revealing the fact that he's engaged to Praidao.
Sandy is suposedly a guest..i dont get the credits tho bc in the opening credits, they had Yok as a guest but they didnt list Namwaan as a guest who played as Techit's wife

fun

Expired Sarnie
fun, I dont think it was CH7 making her have that tomboy personlity, sure she's always in those kind of roles but I remember Cheer saying that having a tomboy personality was always in her blood way before she got into the indsutry

now taht she's more girly is what dancy said bv of SNSD and the fact she's in love [supposedly she's talking to a guy outside of the biz] the
ladies at khan pak were teasing her about it yesterday and that she's more mature and grown up now so growing out of that image
during her miss teen days she was pretty much girly despite the short hair. i dnt think short hair has anything with being a tomboy or else all my sisters are tomboy lol i dress up tomboyish... basketball shorts and a large tee, but im pretty
much very girly.

anyways i think sandy is just a cover up. no man will be faithful for 2 years for their gf who has been in a coma for 2 1/2 years. and i think it is more like paul's alibi. remember the cop called paul and he called the cop sandy. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was on Dida FB page too and I almost died! How can they do this to me lol I'm such a hardcore Paul/Petch and Sri shipper.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahaha fun. I absolutely agree. I feel jealous for Cheer now. lol jk
Paul shouldn't be messing with Sri if he still has 'feelings' for praidao. Oh well. It's okay. lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
haha...I agree with you rose...Paul shouldn't have mess around with Sri if he still concerned for Dao....didn't he tell Sri in eps. 10 is Tae her boyfriend or not and she told him no..so why he he doing this. When Sri find out about it going to be heart breaking...lol