[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Even I didn't watch Lakorn from bugaboo but I still need it too, Didn't work for me too I hope they fix.

Yup, kinda cuz to much about other ppl. I'm confuse on p'lor and Paeng, I like today only when it come to them two

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Today epi I'm so hate and mad at peuan she is such a player, when p'lor was in the livingroom and she was in the room with manop. If wanna show ur bad just show don't act like it make me wanna kill u both. Love p'lor and Paeng scene, when she was telling she will go study a board. And she beg p'lor to stay this is great. Plor such a sweet boy no wonder Paeng so love him, the snake they bring for his eat for waiting E'peuan but he still thinking of bring to Paeng eat. For next epi gosh p'lor u did a great job, yup, hit him harder u alway say he is nice kind and respect him but he still cheat and it's cuz of peuan too if she didn't play back manop can't do this alone.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm so ready to close Peuan and Lor's chapter. I want to slam the book and set it on fire. Lol. It's going to be painful to watch next week's episode. I can't bear to see p'Lor hurt, but that only means that he'll soon find true happiness with Paeng. I love how feisty Paeng has gotten with Peuan. She's not getting bullied by her anymore and she has the courage to confront her. The dialogue is zaap maak, just how I like it. I especially liked how Paeng called herself "goo" and Peuan "meung" at the end of next week's preview when she cut off ties with her sister. Those are harsh words to use towards your older sister but she deserves to not be respected! I felt Paeng's rage and I just love it! Pooklook's just great. So is Weir! I think this has got to be the best role in his career because he showcased so many different acting skills that are award worthy. He has cried, crawled, pleaded, frowned, everything. Good gosh. So proud of you handsome.      

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Me too I can't bear to see p'lor hurt but this is time for p'lor and Paeng. I Cheer Paeng when she argue with peuan she deserves it and that preview is so great I can't wait to see it too. I was scream scream for it and especially a louder when I see p'lor about to kill manok but feel sad and hurt for him p'lor too. Also I hate when peuan begging p'lor for manok's life I was like dude u are dare to beg life ur cheater too, I just wanna go in and slap her hard for p'lor and will say some harsh word before I slap her. I will ask her bitch!! what so not good about p'lor huh? Slap and ask just cuz he poor! ? Punch the face ask again get me a good reason if not I will sew ur ugly mouth or cut ur tongue!!!!. Pull her hair and grab her face and ask again the love p'lor get for u is not enough or don't u think u pare retty like a flower so u need a lot bees? Let me destroy that flower on u. Hahahaha sound like I mean but I'm serious

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
With all my soul... I just done rewatch today epi gosh I'm scary... I'm scary to watch the next epi, i keep rewatch the preview I am afraid to see p'lor cry, my tears already fall watch the preview. But I happily to see Paeng say harsh word for Peuan. Go Paeng!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: bewty.swc /as tagged
Weir was so cute in this scene. He was so cheesy and boyish. Gosh, Weir and Pooklook are doing so great playing characters younger than their age. Lol. They really do look like teenagers and young adults. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmPeLY-4waU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_lCif1G7eA

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
I'm so ready to close Peuan and Lor's chapter. I want to slam the book and set it on fire. Lol. It's going to be painful to watch next week's episode. I can't bear to see p'Lor hurt, but that only means that he'll soon find true happiness with Paeng. I love how feisty Paeng has gotten with Peuan. She's not getting bullied by her anymore and she has the courage to confront her. The dialogue is zaap maak, just how I like it. I especially liked how Paeng called herself "goo" and Peuan "meung" at the end of next week's preview when she cut off ties with her sister. Those are harsh words to use towards your older sister but she deserves to not be respected! I felt Paeng's rage and I just love it! Pooklook's just great. So is Weir! I think this has got to be the best role in his career because he showcased so many different acting skills that are award worthy. He has cried, crawled, pleaded, frowned, everything. Good gosh. So proud of you handsome.      

The  supporting character is award, or at least nomination, worthy too. So well acted. The old man playing E lam's father played his role so well. Weir and Pook's ability to convey wide range of emotions & portray sadness makes them worthy of an award! They truly made the drama worth watching.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, excellent cast! It's not the most exciting lakorn. The pace is rather slow, but the story is paced well according to the classic. They give the characters time to fall in and out of love and come to discover different realizations. 

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
If Yui's character is not as sigificant as Lor and Pang I can gaurantee you the drama would be more exciting. People just want to see more Lor and Pang.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I love the way Weir cried as much as he smiled. He knows how to manage his hot look still when he cried. It melts my heart to see him cried and crawled, and of course when he smile....