[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
credit to JessadaD @missjohm instagram

Dtai laew! For sure this lakorn is going to frustrate me big time after seeing these pics LOL but Michael is so handsome I'm probably not even going to pay attention to the storyline. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
At 7:00, there's a teaser for this. Gosh, Michael is so handsome. His acting seems to be improving.
This seems like an intense lakorn; so many expressive feels haha.

Credit: CH7 @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me9C-zMRUSc

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Ah you beat me to it huajaikaungtur hehe! Gosh, of all the teaser shown at the Sang San party, I thought that was the best one. So much angst coming from Kimhun, iunno if my poor heart can handle it lol. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
rockateur said:
Ah you beat me to it huajaikaungtur hehe! Gosh, of all the teaser shown at the Sang San party, I thought that was the best one. So much angst coming from Kimhun, iunno if my poor heart can handle it lol. 

Haha, sorry -- I was too excited to share it. And I agree with you, this teaser was the most striking one to me!
Michael's character looks so dysfunctional -- ahh, I love it haha!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw the teaser posted in Kon La Loke by Mahalo and Pooklook caught my attention. So is Bo the nang'ek?

WAit nm, answered my own question. Wrong Bo. So Pooklook is the nang'ek and this is a slap/kiss lakorn! ooo can't wait!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Omg hahaha. That strangling scene was so intense like dangg, shi*t is going down for sure!
I know I'm gonna get pissed at Michael so many times but he's still so handsome haha,

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This is so freaking intense! I'm not going to like it at all but I really want to tune in because I've been fond of Pooklook and have been taking an interest in this Michael guy. Tua Saranyu's productions haven't been amazing but I'm going to tune in. It's going to frustrate the heck out of me but this looks too good to resist.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I haven't even started BowChael's lakorn and I'm already fangirling over this one....I'll most likely start on Michael and Pooklook's drama first tho....ahhhh the teaser was the most intriguing out of the bunch!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Pooklook's crying again. :) She's so perfect at it!!! I really can't wait to see this. At first, I wasn't so sure because Michael doesn't really catch my eye, but after seeing the teaser, I'm definitely watching it, just for pooklook. Maybe then Michael might, just might catch my eye.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Her facial expressions when she cries is similar to Min and Yaya with the eyebrow thing but her crying has is more emotional and heartfelt. She's definitely rising to be one of the better actresses of her generation in Channel 7. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Michael looks so perfectly posed at the hospital, even with his his bandage on his face. Michael and Pooklook have such perfect teeth, now I have the urge to go bleach my teeth.