[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
I think his storylines are good, but his scripts are just badly written and has no taste, and the quality of his production isn't very well put together...thus making his overall lakorns boring. I couldn't continue HJT for that reason. The storyline was interesting, but the script was bland and tasteless, and the cinematography was too good...too good that it was bad.
I agree. Hjt was badly put together. I felt that the pranang didn't get enough screen time or like their time was wasted by bad dialogues and other characters.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think the biggest problem with Hua Jai Tuen was the p'ek, he was all over the place. He's a poorly written character whose motivations were questionable and he's so bipolar too. I couldn't understand what Tua wanted to show with Rach, he's so confusing at times.

sarN

sarNie Granny
this will be my first lakorn of pooklook ( thai nickname smh lol) and i like her feature . her devastating look is so on point !

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hello i was hesitating to join the ship but since i really start to  fond for pooklook she is really a veryy veryy talented actress she impressed me and she is very beautiful but when i saw  Ncmeowmeow35 i  was "wooow that's soo beautiful i want to follow her next work" this will be my first mike lakorn and him and pooklook look soo good together so i sure i'm in to watch the result 

she is amazing 

btw when this will air ? 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Glad you're giving CH.7 a try Peace. They have some really good newbie actors. They fit more of my taste since their scripts are more mature and their actors are more daring than CH.3. The only problem with them is that their plots tend to be all over the place and draggy. Lol.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you ladies for the welcome :) :)  i really hope i will enjoy the lakorn i don't have annyyy expectation i will just see how it go i only basically wanted to see more of pooklook :p about the daring part that was the first thing i noticed in the previews updtaes pic the actors and actress are really daring i like it they don't act shy around each other witch i believe it help to bring the chemistry more and btw ch7 really are not good at promoting their work they don't upload their episode in youtube so now i'm wondering where i can watch it when it airs  :scratchhead2:

cr ig mystarhaven

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Meow, they're in Atitha together. Lol. I think they end up together while Now and Mike end up together. Your wish was already granted. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Meow, they're in Atitha together. Lol. I think they end up together while Now and Mike end up together. Your wish was already granted. 
LMAO omg I forgot about that lakorn. Oh man I feel like a failed fan!!!!!!! Nah ai jung.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ouu, I wouldn't mind Pooklook & Cee either. I just can't really picture them though haha.

Michael & Pooklook are looking so good! Even Michael & Bow look really good :)