[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Why can't they change the plot a bit or script? Why have Mook stay so dumb? It would be so much more interesting if Mook fought Kim and Pak back. That's what a 2015 nang'ake would do. You can only understand Kim's anger and take his shit for so long before you're like okay, stop it now.

You're right, Mahalo. From fhe opening preview, there are so many scenes we haven't seen yet but those are scenes of Mook still at Kim's fingertips while Kim whores himself around, so no, sadly, Mook isn't going to get any smarter. She'll only get worse as his revenge worsens too. Man. This lakorn had sooooo much potential. It was such a perfect cast too.

I'm already easing my heart to leave when the time comes. Lol I really can't stand dumb leads.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'll try to stick by Pooklook as long as I could too but I don't know. My tolerance is limited. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Plus if I give up on this one too, I would be down to only 1 lakorn (Matt&Grate). I gave up on Rome cus everyone in there is annoying except for Rome. I gave up on Kim and Boy cus the story and acting is boring, zero chemistry. Gave up on Son and Pong, story sucks just like the original. Gave up on Noon and Kong cus their acting annoyed me. I don't count Push and Gypso as a lakorn cus it does nOt have a lakorn feel at all, more like a tv short series. So yeah, can't give up on this lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I resorted to Korean dramas but even that I'm getting bored of. I'm getting bored of reading subtitles and not being able to watch the faces closely. Lol

If I give this one up, I have nothing else.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't watch foreign dramas for that very reason, don't like reading subtitles. It is prety sad because I would miss out on a lot of good series. Oh wells.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lakorn7 said:
They're trying to show that the sex between Kim and Mook are consensual. Kim didn't trick or force her into doing it. Mook wants Kim as much as he wants her.
yeah, i get what they are trying to do but the build up and wind down around that was kind of...i dunno the word or words...but i felt a lil mixed feeling about that scene. dont get me wrong, i still love that they consensually had "action"...so u know...lol...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They're going by the book. Lol. Writers like dumb n'eks. I wouldn't kick this lakorn to the curb just yet. It's the best depicted revenge lakorn. What do you expect from a revenge lakorn? Unicorns and rainbows? Lol. We all knew this was going to bring us heart attacks and tears. Lol.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
If you girls get bored you should read romance novel. Harlequin Presents series to be exact. I grew up reading these series ever since I was in middle school. I swear some of these Lakorns stole plots from the books that I read. I used to go through 2 books a day because it's really addicting. Lol It's my guilty pleasure. Any of you ready romance novels?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Orangeblossom said:
If you girls get bored you should read romance novel. Harlequin Presents series to be exact. I grew up reading these series ever since I was in middle school. I swear some of these Lakorns stole plots from the books that I read. I used to go through 2 books a day because it's really addicting. Lol It's my guilty pleasure. Any of you ready romance novels?
Lol I'm a big romance novel readers but not so much Harlequins though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm still way behind. Haven't even finished episode 1 yet. Sigh. How many episodes behind am I? I've lost track.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
They're going by the book. Lol. Writers like dumb n'eks. I wouldn't kick this lakorn to the curb just yet. It's the best depicted revenge lakorn. What do you expect from a revenge lakorn? Unicorns and rainbows? Lol. We all knew this was going to bring us heart attacks and tears. Lol.
Then it wouldn't be realistic if Kim and Mook ended up together after all of this mess. This revenge is one dumb one. Lol

I expected a better and more intelligent revenge, not whoring around lying to a bunch of girls. This type of revenge just shows what type of an ass Kim really is. Revenge doesn't always need to be dirty. He's picking and bullying Mook, someone he knows isn't up to par to him.

I was thinking more of love conquers all like the Korean drama, The Princess Man. The guy was taking revenge on the girl's dad for killing his entire family YET he didn't resort to this type of messy pain. He loved her so much and she loved him so much, it was beautiful. In the end, he couldn't kill her father because of her and their unborn baby.

But that's what I love about Korean dramas. The men are gentlemen in the end and way beyond redeem themselves if they cause the girl any pain.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think we knew from the get go that Kim wasn't going to be our typical gentleman p'ek. Lol. There's different ways to go after revenge. You can go after them physically, emotionally, or financially. In Kim's case, it's emotionally/physically by hurting every woman Tada loves because he lost the only woman he loved in his life, which is his sister. I find his revenge reasonable and not stupid like Kawee, Harit, or Patawee because everyone he's going after is related to Tada. How do you hurt a woman most? Break her heart. How else you'd want Kim to go after them? Kill them directly? Lol. I don't think we want to see that.

With Kawee, he took it out on Rin cause he was mad at her sister. With Harit, he should have done a background check. With Patawee, he shouldn't have involved Som. With Khem from YLC, he shouldn't have involved Rita. But here, Mook is Tada's sister, Pak is Mook's friend, and Dao is Tada's mistress. It triggers a whole chain reaction to hurt Tada because he messes with all the women he loves. Kim can whore around and not care. He lost his morals once he lost his sister and was betrayed by his own fiancé.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kim's revenge is as good as Kawee's and the rest. They're targeting related people even if that means sacrificing the love they have.

Kim used Mook because of Tada. Kawee used Rin because of the sister.

Kim used Pak because he wanted to spite Mook by being next to an almost perfect girl, same thing with Khem who used Gaen because she was the perfect girl for him to make Wadee feel like crap. And then of course, Khem sleeps with Wadee and Wadee betrays Gaen just like Kim and Mook betray Pak.

It's all the same but Kim takes the cake for being the biggest jerk. I stil love this lakorn! It's been the only lakorn this year that has had me huffing and puffing! Lol

And I love it that there are so many of us here to chit chat with even with different opinions and outlooks.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i love hearing everyone's breakdown of the characters and plot!! hehehe.

but im also so scared about the tragic ending thatz coming (even though it would make sense once it happens...and assuming there is a tragic ending)!!

thank heavens, the two leads are hot...and are even hotter together...ESpECIALLY when they get touchy feely with each other. lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Orangeblossom said:
I used to but not anymore. Lol Some of the plots are similar.

I just have to take this lakorn as it is. Lol

They've been uploading this drama again on YouTube.

The ratings have been climbing so yay!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I agree with the comments made on this thread. They're so amazed by Pooklook's acting in here. The thread starter said the cast has been executing their roles perfectly. While every character in here can show their emotions, moods, and tantrums openly, Mookrin seems to be the only character who has to suppress her inner feelings. She's always very calm, still, and doesn't make much movement, so if the acting wasn't up to par, it's easy to forget this character in the midst of all of the other stronger characters. However, Pooklook holds her grounds and continues to deliver a powerful performance through her eyes and overall tone of face. right when you look at her face, without any words, you know exactly how she's feeling. That's how awesome she is.

Bo is doing an awesome job too. But I'm most attracted to Pooklook because VERY few actresses can pull off Mookrin, period. Even Vill's Gandawasee, whom I dearly love, doesn't come close to what Pooklook has done here. Lol

It's at Pantip, read it for fun.
http://m.pantip.com/topic/34196800?

Hahah. The threads at Pantip are also saying the same things as us here like this type of revenge, a good person will never do. Mookrin can endure anything for Kimhan so they changed her name from Mookrin to Tookrin. 5555555555555!!!!

Tookrin! It means Misery.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bo and Mike was saying that they had to work extra hard because Pooklook excecuted it perfectly each time and her crying scenes are always full speed so they don't want to mess it up for her.

Yeah i really can't see them having a happy ending and it wouldn't be fair to Mook. In the Duang Dao department, I don't blame Kim on this one because it is as much Dao's fault. She knew exactly what he was doing. I think she is the only one who knew exactly what he wants to do and what she wants to do. Theirs were 100% consensual and the revenged was merely an excused. They wanted each other, like free sex type of thing. With Mook, the revenge is there plus love. With Pak it was SOL, he fell through the cracks on that one lol. He didn't want her at all and didn't want to use her as vehicle for his revenge but he was the one that got used so he just went along for the ride. I mean not like he has any saying it it, the boy was kidnapped lol.

Once again, this lakorn is exhausting. Thank god it's the weekend and I get to relax with my gentleman pra'ek, Ah'Poon.