mandy

sarNie Egg
Hey May,

I have some time today :) and I totally agree with u, when Aimee was throwing herself at Om, he never gave in but with aum he just can't control himself but then agn, I never seen om looks at aimee the way he looks at aum <3

Ep. 14: Bedroom scene

Om walks into the room

Aum: What r u doing here?
Om: I'm sleepy (gets in bed)... which side of the bed do you want, I'll take this side then
aum: what r u doing, get up, go sleep in your own room
om: but my room's cold, your rooms warmer (hugs aum)
aum: don't think I'm easy, go to your room
Om: why not, husband and wife should sleep together
aum: don't say that
Om: but it's the truth
aum: I'll leave then

aum leaves and om followed her back to his room

aum: what do you want
Om: simple, I sleep where you sleep
aum: why r u doing this, what do u see me as
om: I just want to be close to you
aum: the lesson that you gave me wasn't enough
Om: I told you, forget what I said, I have a bad mouth, I didn't mean it, you can slap me many times if u like... Visanee, I may have done many wrongs to you in the past, but i am really sorry for what I done, I won't let it happen again, I will never hurt your feelings again
aum: thats because I have nothing left...
Om: thats not it, its because I don't want to hurt myself anymore, you probably never knew, everytime I see you cry I hurt more than you. I use to have this stupid believe that the pain will go away itself eventually, but it gets worst everyday, until Veroat (om's friend) came and warn me that I may lose you, thats when I realize that I made a huge mistake
aum: U don't hate me anymore?
om: I never hated you, I tried to hate you, but my heart's too stubborn... I give up. What abt u, do u hate me?
aum shook her head (No)

hugs/kiss/made up :)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks Mandy. Yep when Om he's with Aimee he looks so serious but when he's with Aum he even talk and smile so big to her unlike to his gf who he wants to spend his life with.

Can't wait to see Om following her in Bangkok. I'm sure she will treats him with indifference. Hope they will not drag with the supporting cast.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I'm just addicted to this lakorn...I know it will totally drag and there are too many unnecessary characters and unnecessary scenes..I guess it is the anticipation of what is gonna happen between veesanee and aroom that keeps me glued...hopefully they will see each other soon in Bangkok lol...

may1363

sarNie Adult
Agree with you Sophia too many unnecessary character and scenes. I just want to see Om and Aum scenes. lol
I wonder of many episode this lakorn have. I'm gonna miss Aum after Ubathteehet cause she said she will take a long break after this lakorn end.

jaitee12

sarNie Egg
Does anybody know if someone is planning on subbing this lakorn in english? It's a really addicting, even though i can barely understand thai. Aump and Om has great chemistry, they are a beautiful couple. I really do hope someone will sub this.

Asy

sarNie Immature
As far as I know, none atm ja. Om's FC decided to not subbing this since they're still subbing Ching Nang. Next year they're going to sub that lakorn w/ Om and Pancake. However the best place for me is just read the recap by Fia http://lovefia.wordpress.com/tag/ubatheehet/

jaitee12

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the response...I have been reading the recaps and it will have to suffice. I get to into and ended up watching it alone. I guess that will help me learn more Thai. Haha.
I'm sad that Om FC wot be subbing this one....I'd rather watch this than his new one with pancake only because I don't like her. Much prefer Om and Aump

may1363

sarNie Adult
Awww so sweet from Om. He really care and love Visanee. I wonder if tomorrow they broadcast soccer game or not.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I hope we see an episode tomorrow...I just hate to wait...if there is an episode tomorrow I have a feeling aroom and veesanee are not gonna see each other face to face yet cuz it will drag before they come face to face which I hate cuz I want to see what aroom will do once he sees her lolz...

may1363

sarNie Adult
Oh nooooooo!!!! Just read from Aum Patchrapa Taiwan Fanclub facebook that November 30 2012 channel 7 will not broadcast Ubathteehet because of football. OMG I hate that. :rant: :rant: :rant:

may1363

sarNie Adult
I hope we see an episode tomorrow...I just hate to wait...if there is an episode tomorrow I have a feeling aroom and veesanee are not gonna see each other face to face yet cuz it will drag before they come face to face which I hate cuz I want to see what aroom will do once he sees her lolz...
Yeah me too I have the feeling they will drag before they meet again. I'm curious to see what he will do to reconcile with Visanee and I'm sure her father and others person want to separate them. What he did when he got drunk was so wrong.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
That is so ANNOYING!! I HATE SOCCER GAME! I was looking forward for tomorrow. That sucks! I hope director surprise us with more scenes between Arom and Veesanee and not drag the next episodes.

I'm sad to hear that Aum will be taking a long break after this lakorn. I still want to see more of her with Om. I love them together. How is Om's chemistry with Pancake? Are they really that great together to be pair twice? I was so excited to hear Om will be in the remake of WanNeeTeeRorKoi until I heard Pancake is in it. Om looks so HOT HOT HOT AND SEXY SEXY SEXY in the clothes and I will really miss out on this lakorn if I don't watch it. I could not have imagine anyone else as the P'aek but Pancake?? :( Shes pretty but I never really like her acting. I want Om and Aum or someone else!

Have anyone ever seen this lakorn

http://youtu.be/F0NB5sOIJSw

They should remake this one with Om and Aum. It would be a hot heart melting one!!!!!!! Just thinking about Om playing as P'aek drives me nuts!!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
moonstar- OMG!!! That is one of my all time favorite lakorn with likit and noosaba...I just love this lakorn. I'm surprised it has not been remade...

moonstar

sarNie Adult
LOL!! I like this lakorn too and want to see Om in it with Aum. I find myself liking Ann S. and Likit Ekmongko's lakorns. They are good actors and actress and seems to have chemistry with anyone they cast with. Likit has this thing that make him hot even though he's not the typical type that you would categorize as hot.

Imagine falling in love with your kidnapper. That must be crazy. I felt bad for the princess that like likit because she has to marry the other prince to save everyone or something along that line.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Looking at the above picture...r they still filming scenes while the lakorn airs???

Well...aroom doesn't look too happy!! Lol!!! So is like aroom gonna be the best-man is that it??? Looks like from now on...all the episodes r gonna b chaotic unlike the romance scenes on the island..