Son, Vill and their friends

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
yes!! They pair up again!!! they are now playing together in Marnya Risssaya 2012 , but they are not lovers in this drama. Guy doesnt treat Best as a girl since they are just friends, and Guy doesnt realize that Best lkes him. He likes Pinkey;(
and...sadly Guy died in ep21 coz of car accident , so the ending of them was so sad;(

I can definitely tell you that there is no love scene , like ones Guy and Vill have in Khon teun , between them in Manrya Rissaya 2012!!!

and i think '' pair up '' doesnt always mean that they are couple, or they will become a couple. Though they pair up in MR2012, they didnt end up being happy ;(

so, we dont know how it will be turned out in the end about them in Sao Noi as well!!
What Guy & Best didn't end up together in MR2012. Aww that is just sad. I haven't watch MR2012 yet. I was waiting for it to be finish to watch it for Best & Guy but now knowing their end is sad. I might not watch it. I hope in this lakorn they will have a happy end but it look like Guy is going to like Vill like how he did in MR with Pinky and not know Best love. Its just sad that Best love Guy two time but he never returner the love back to her. hehe

bpp3133

sarNie Egg
What Guy & Best didn't end up together in MR2012. Aww that is just sad. I haven't watch MR2012 yet. I was waiting for it to be finish to watch it for Best & Guy but now knowing their end is sad. I might not watch it. I hope in this lakorn they will have a happy end but it look like Guy is going to like Vill like how he did in MR with Pinky and not know Best love. Its just sad that Best love Guy two time but he never returner the love back to her. hehe
Yes;(very very sad ending ;( it was really hard to watch that Guy finally realized Best ' feeling in the last minutes before he die, but u know it was too late to know her feeling ..;( this drama is really tragedy ;(

But , fortunately , in Sao Noi, Guy is going to like Best , not Vill. Guy writes songs for Vill since Vill will be a singer , their relationship is just business-like:) so, he is not gonna fall in love with Vill:)
So, probably we will be able to watch the happy ending of Best and Guy in this Sao Noi !!:)
Yay !!:D

Btw, are you a fan of Best ? :)

I AM a fan of Best :) so, just wondering :)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes;(very very sad ending ;( it was really hard to watch that Guy finally realized Best ' feeling in the last minutes before he die, but u know it was too late to know her feeling ..;( this drama is really tragedy ;(

But , fortunately , in Sao Noi, Guy is going to like Best , not Vill. Guy writes songs for Vill since Vill will be a singer , their relationship is just business-like:) so, he is not gonna fall in love with Vill:)
So, probably we will be able to watch the happy ending of Best and Guy in this Sao Noi !! :)
Yay !! :D

I might start this lakorn when I'm not busy with school. I hope she end with Guy too.

MY2012 was sad already.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid

So, probably we will be able to watch the happy ending of Best and Guy in this Sao Noi !! :)
Yay !! :D

I hope your right that this time in here Guy will like Best. They really need to make up for the sad end in MR2012.

Yes, I'm a Best fans. :yes: I like her a lot scent she stared out in "The Love of Siam" with Mario. I was happy that she was going to be n'ke in "Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar" but sad that after that lakorn CH5 didn't promote her as much. They demoted her to supporter roles. I hate CH5 for not giving her a second change to play n'ke. :annoyed: That why I'm so sad every time I hear that Ch5 is having a lakorn the n'ke is always Vill. Don't get me wrong I like Vill but I just hate CH5 for not give roles to their other actresses. Seem like they are bias to who they really like and who they really want to promote.....I really would love to see her star in a lakorn with Bie also they were cutie in his mv. ^_^

bpp3133

sarNie Egg
I hope your right that this time in here Guy will like Best. They really need to make up for the sad end in MR2012.

Yes, I'm a Best fans. :yes: I like her a lot scent she stared out in "The Love of Siam" with Mario. I was happy that she was going to be n'ke in "Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar" but sad that after that lakorn CH5 didn't promote her as much. They demoted her to supporter roles. I hate CH5 for not giving her a second change to play n'ke. :annoyed: That why I'm so sad every time I hear that Ch5 is having a lakorn the n'ke is always Vill. Don't get me wrong I like Vill but I just hate CH5 for not give roles to their other actresses. Seem like they are bias to who they really like and who they really want to promote.....I really would love to see her star in a lakorn with Bie also they were cutie in his mv. ^_^
Yes!! I totally agree with you that CH5 doesn't give her the main role since her debut drama,'the secret of superstar'!!;( every time she get a new drama, I'm so happy , but after i know she plays a supporting role, I was like '' not again'' ;(

I like Vill, too, and she seems so nice to people ( since I can't understand Thai ,so I don't know her personality , just guess) and she is so beautiful!!
But, Exact gives Vill a lot of roles, and they don't give a role to other actresses ... This is not fair ...;(
So, I hate Exact ..;(

I wanna watch her playing with Bie or Pong, or many actors as many as possible, too!!!:D

Hopefully , she will play the main role in her next lakorn:)

fun

Expired Sarnie
so I finally got to finish episode 2-4. love the pacing of the lakorn. and I love how the pranangs r not at each others throat. and thankfully nang ek doesn't get jealous when jieb goes near pra ek. I didn't know jieb is in here but I love her to pieces. sucks that she has been a support only after all these years. I hope it doesn't get too dramatic. I can't wait to see their love story unfold. if they stick closely to how well they r doing, this might be the best lakorn this year I have seen and it can possibly beat my love for queen I hyuns man.

Asy

sarNie Immature
So this is the only lakorn that I'm able to watch atm b/c of my busy schedule lmao. I love this lakorn. I like the slow pace. Vill's very cute. <3

Asy

sarNie Immature
How I wish they add some more sweet scene between Siam and Nid before his drawing teacher came to the Koh Si Chang. This lakorn is actually fast. They supposedly spend more time before fall in love with each other. Son and Vill's chemistry is still sparkling (to me) but I don't see the reason why they suddenly love each other. Haven't seen the latest episode, I hope they'll get married first before his family come.