Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
since aff already accepted a princess role in mung kot with aum then she might not be in this one. then hopefully its someone else cuz one is enough. lets see who...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooooooooo so it my not be aff.. T_T..... awwwe.. i wanted to see her with rome.. but thats fine if shes busy.... RITA is who i would want next if not aff xp.... RITA.......

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Rele... is not Aff... awww.... I want to see Rome and Aff together and this lakorn is very good too... Im so sad!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
can't wait to watch t his.. I'm so jealous of Aff.. first she co-stars with Atichart, then currently working with Ken, and my Rome?? Ahhh, lucky girl!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Actually AFF isn't confirmed to be in that princess lakorn for PJJ. I want her to be in that lakorn but then again I want to see her with Rome also, I just hope she's not in that lakorn for Lakorn Thai because I heard praek is Nok Chadchai :( EWW!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
if aff isn't confirm i want... pat or namfon p!
If is possible and if they can switch channel... I want Aff in Salamanee, and Kob in here. As for the p'ek, I got to think about first, since I'm not sure if Kob will look good with Rome. :lol:

And is Aff is not going to be in here, Rita would be great here like someone mention above! :clap:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think I've had enough of RITA&ROME for now. I want to see him with someone new like NAMFON.P I doubt it'll be Pat she's got too much on her hands already! It can probably be RITA who knows since she only has I think 2 upcoming lakorns?

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see Rome with Vicky or Janie again. I wasn't feeling his last lakorn with them..hopefully he'll get to pair up with them again. This role would kinda suite Janie actually.