channel 3

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i wanna know how do they pick their leads. what do you guys think? it seems they have a bunch of actors who have been casted once or twice in a lakorn (mostly supporting roles) and then they don't promote them anymore. like they don't get a chance to develop. all of a sudden they decide to bring in new people like the cast of ngao rak luang jai. looks like the guys in there are popular so they are getting more lakorns. can't remember off the top of my head but there's people like jaja, bow, mann, etc.. who's been floatin out there.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I wonder how they pick their leads too. What are their criteria? There are stars that I think has the potential in the world but then nothing came out of them because you see them in one or two lakorns then they disappeared. And then there are couples out there that starred in one hit lakorn then they paired them up like crazy but their other lakorns flopped. LOL.

And channel 3 at the moment has stars at the moment then they know what to do with. So, there are going to be some with potential that aren't going to get the chance to go anywhere. I want people that can act not just a pretty face.

tinah

sarNie Coma
well its the same for all channel. theres actors and actresses who has the potential but is overlooked and the ones who shouldnt be lead ends up getting promoted..i notice nowadays they like to choose the supporting actors and turn them to pra'ek. with ch3, they have alot of new faces coming in the biz so its kind of hard for them to promote each and everyone. not to mention, they have to share work with the older generation who is still around too. to me, i think ch3 is actually doing a good job at bringing in new faces and notice how a few of them are becoming more known unlike before where we didnt know who is who..

i think their main focus right now is getting more actors. they have too many actresses already so the ones like jaja/bow who started off as supporting will eventually be overlooked.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i guess it's just luck then. if a lakorn is a hit then expect to get more but if not say good bye. has anyone been to their forum lately? did they take out the power 3 section where there was a thread for each actor? i don't see that anymore or is power 3 history lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea its all on lucky. look at ken, he has been in the biz for quite some time but he just barely got known in the recent years. some just take alil bit longer than the other

ch3 powerteam is still around lol theres matt, margie, por, mint, meji etc. they are all scattered around

Merit

sarNie Adult
It only takes but one good lakorn to get continuous work. And a lot of these actors are waiting for that one lakorn to make it. But that big break happens for only a few. While the other just takes dumb roles after the other. I think it's unfair how things work. But then it's all business so whatever makes money or shall I say whoever makes money for them is what that counts. :)