Cherry Khemupsorn

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
are u sure cos its just release @pantip and magazinedee since 18-04-11 they only had the cover but the rest of pictures not up yet.
I just got the cover too, but i posted it in 2011 section, i post all the magazine pictures there. I put the cover there last week on the 13th

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just got the cover too, but i posted it in 2011 section, i post all the magazine pictures there. I put the cover there last week on the 13th
something is so confusing u got it last week the 13th and they just release it yesterday. :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can someone erase this topic thread cos someone had created this topic already please. :thumbsup:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
something is so confusing u got it last week the 13th and they just release it yesterday. :scratchhead2:
Let me straighten this out for you.
1. Magazinedee released JUST the cover on the 13th.
2. I just posted the cover that day.
3. I just updated the pictures today.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Let me straighten this out for you.
1. Magazinedee released JUST the cover on the 13th.
2. I just posted the cover that day.
3. I just updated the pictures today.
oh ok now it make more sense thanks Candy I'm less confused now, today i check out pantip and they had the rest of posted
images. I don't know whats up with that pink wig hair on Cherry but she looks different and wow new style from Cherry
her outfit clothes and hair reminded me of Lady Gaga how she dress herself enormously style.