cherrys BF

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i think it's just all about money. or she's basically living in a lakorn where she owes debt and was sold to him....lol

IAmMe

sarNie Egg
I'm not surprise she dated older rich guy. I've always picture her with older rich guy :lol: plus with her family connections and history she bounce to run with the elite group of peoples, so dating one of them is not a surpise at all.

For his ages, he doesn't look too bad; and come on not everyone is perfect and not everyone have to be gorgeous hunk in order to date pretty girl like Cherry. If they love each other, that's all that matter.
How's her family background? Is she come from a hi-so family?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
How's her family background? Is she come from a hi-so family?
She's from rich, elite family and I believe her mother have a connection to the Northern Royal Family (if my memory serve me right, I believe is her mother, but it could be her father :D lolz, so don't quote me on that one ^_^ )

It's funny to read that someone said she dated older guy for money. :lol:

kulyia

RUK
exactly Maya, and iheard that janie was found in a scandal?or a Look A Like janie in a sex tape?.the pictures were quite DISTURDBING.lol..well, and also that she likes to date older guys too one dude that had kides already?maybe she was sold too but made the guy fell in love with her and let her go.LOL. and before that day the night before that they made love like peper and ann..LOL..oh gosh,mongstaness you've put that idea into my head now..haha..like i was saying, does janie like to date older guys???who else does too?

IAmMe

sarNie Egg
She's from rich, elite family and I believe her mother have a connection to the Northern Royal Family (if my memory serve me right, I believe is her mother, but it could be her father :D lolz, so don't quote me on that one ^_^ )

It's funny to read that someone said she dated older guy for money. :lol:
WOW ... I thought she was just an ordinary girl who work as an actress ... But i've always see her as an elegant and smart girl ... No wonder ... Just watch her in Kaew Tah Pee and browsing some of her pictures ...

I almost think like that too ... Knowing a pretty girl date a much older guy ... Most people will think so ... Until i know she might be richer than the guy hahahahaha ... And with the troublesome company issue ...

MizViz

sarNie Adult
he is soooooooooooo old...and she looks soooooo young...cant she find a guys that is around her age and actually match her

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
exactly Maya, and iheard that janie was found in a scandal?or a Look A Like janie in a sex tape?.the pictures were quite DISTURDBING.lol..well, and also that she likes to date older guys too one dude that had kides already?maybe she was sold too but made the guy fell in love with her and let her go.LOL. and before that day the night before that they made love like peper and ann..LOL..oh gosh,mongstaness you've put that idea into my head now..haha..like i was saying, does janie like to date older guys???who else does too?
lol. u never kno. how do u think lakorns are made..lol maybe they are based on true stories.

he's old and he's isn't all that good-looking either...i never thought of cherry as a gold-digger, but if this relationship is true, then either she is blindly in love, or she is seeing his money more than him...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I dont know they dont match...wats up with this actor and actress with weird looking bf/gf...maybe it is about the money...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i luv cherry n all n so if they are dating i wish them the best.. if they do really love each other n bring each other happiness.. i alwaise pictured someone more suited for her but.. if this is wat she chose then i just wish her luck..

lol.. we indeed have been watching too many lakorns lol..