Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
Hm, I have a feeling the younger gen will be related then since they're all probably the four sisters' children. I was hoping that Toey and New would pair up if that's not the case ^__^ I'm really excited for this lakorn though. A great cast and a twisted story!

Hm, I have a feeling the younger gen will be related then since they're all probably the four sisters' children. I was hoping that Toey and New would pair up if that's not the case ^__^ I'm really excited for this lakorn though. A great cast and a twisted story!
toey & new would make a cute couple. :)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i dunt noe...dunt realli like both of them but i prefer peak over toey n i think toey juss act too over cute or sumthing n it kinda bugs mee...n toey have this look like aump which i dunt like aump that much too so it ...i dunt noe..whatever...oh well...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i dunt noe...dunt realli like both of them but i prefer peak over toey n i think toey juss act too over cute or sumthing n it kinda bugs mee...n toey have this look like aump which i dunt like aump that much too so it ...i dunt noe..whatever...oh well...

the casts are already chosen so you can't complain...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yes, Jieb is pretty in her own way. In fact I think she is gorgeous it's just that I don't like her short hair she's had it forever, when I saw her with long hair it really surprised me :) It doesn't matter who nang'ek is now 'cause it's focusing on everyone since they have so many cast in here! I'm excited for this lakorn, the cast and second generation in here! I hope Alines role is a goodie also, She's annoying as nang'ek :( Ughh!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
looking forward to this one with all the great actors and actresses... from the preview its looked like jieb is wif captain... aww but wishing that it will bw pim and captain, hopefully ann and pepper pair up... but but weird to see the real life ex's (puri pang) and ann (puri's current gf) together... the young gen look good wondering who will b whose babies/kids

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
lookin 4ward....heard it's gonna air after ACD...hopefully it does....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
This drama is the most anticipating ever! I love how they combine most Exact famous actress and actors! I really don't mind who pairs up with who I just want to see this intense drama, lol :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Toey is so cute! Who are they anyways?! Toey and Peak are they singers or whaat?! I never heard of them until there drama with Golf-Mike but I didn't watch it. I hope that Toey gets with New. They'll make such a cute young pair. And I think Aline looks too old for him because they don't look good as a pair from KLP already. It'll be just perfect if it's Toey+New and Aline+Diew. But then there's that other too, Idk who he'll pair with?! The girls are uneven too because there's 4 girls and 3 guys only in the older generation and in the second generation there's only 2 girls and 3 guys unless they didn't show some of the other siginificant cast from the preview yet.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
okay, i read something in thai @ toey's site and it said something about Ann A. being the one who started all the haterd and stuff...but anyway still looking forward...