Chuen Cheewaa Navy (Quiz & Quest)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So praek is still tui? I wish yard would be paired up with more poppular actors like ken rome etc
Isn't she going to have a unconfirmed one with Ken again? It's 'prom jaree see dan'. They said Yard is a weak role and sure Ken will be
in sadistic role. But i don't mind Tui cos soemtime i find him very cute in someway.

sirpass

sarNie Hatchling
Isn't she going to have a unconfirmed one with Ken again? It's 'prom jaree see dan'. They said Yard is a weak role and sure Ken will be
in sadistic role. But i don't mind Tui cos soemtime i find him very cute in someway.

I though that lakorn was just a romour. cuz ch3 did't have any plan about it.

And Yard has Chuen Chi Wa Navy. Ken Has Rahut To Ra Chon and 365 Days of Love.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I though that lakorn was just a romour. cuz ch3 did't have any plan about it.

And Yard has Chuen Chi Wa Navy. Ken Has Rahut To Ra Chon and 365 Days of Love.
Man Ken has so many. Another one 'sadtroo saneha' with Cherry.

kaho22

sarNie Egg
I'm glad Tui has a new lakorn.
He was cute and so funny in Keuy Bann Nok.

It's good that they are going to remake this. Tao and Nan's version was very cute!

Tui seems to sing in many lakorns that he was in, will this be a musical lakorn?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i actually have to admit that i miss tah/yard as a couple.. lmao.. even though tah was so WEAK IN LEH KULARB compared to yard who was slappin everyone-ish.. hehehe.. i shall rewatch that lakorn.. lol..

i dont mind watching yard/tui pair up...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm watching this for Yard and Tui. At first he paired with Benz then i thought would it be abit odd but when i've watch 'sapai jao sua' finally
found them were cute pair. So Yard will do so too.

sirpass

sarNie Hatchling
Fanpage on FB

http://www.facebook.com/pages/chun-chiwa-nawi/148745395142692

created by Chuen Chiva Navy team.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yay an actual date. thanks sirpass. so pra'ek is still tui or do we have to wait til the 20th to find out?