clip of Ch3s big project of the year.

tinah

sarNie Coma
so far, 3 of these lakorn are their big project of 07. those are their big production too

cant wait to see all 3. looks interesting and its great to see different types of gen.

Krueng Tep Ratree-Rome,Janie,Joy R etc
Muer Dok Rak Ban-Mart,Aff,Ploy,Chai,Tye etc
Sroy San Jun-Rita,Rome,Joy R, Chai

behind the scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om_QbAO3R9E
credit to anonymous @ annthong

somp9

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to see them...glad Aff is getting bigger roles now.

Glad to see Aff is a main actress. She is very beautiful with natural beauty. Can't wait to see her lakorn with Aum too.

I'm so happy to see more of Mart's lakorn. He is new peak but he is good looking. His first lakorn with Noon S. was awsome.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just knew Mart would become pra'ek when i saw him in "kulap see dum" hehe

yes, also glad that Aff is the main n'ek now. i think her/mart will be the parent in "muer dok rak ban" well, they look real cute in period drama

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
omg, the last lakorn.. sroy san jun is where i live in thailand. LMAO! That'll be dope if that lakorn is actually based on that neighborhood.

max

sarNie Elites
Neat! Hum, it seems like in lakorns today, they like to add many famous actors and actresses together, instead of just one famous actor and one famous actress... It is interesting, though, but I have not watched one yet with various famous actors/actresses together...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Neat! Hum, it seems like in lakorns today, they like to add many famous actors and actresses together, instead of just one famous actor and one famous actress... It is interesting, though, but I have not watched one yet with various famous actors/actresses together...
yeh, we've been seeing alot of that latly. i think thats a great strategy. it spices up the lakorn especially seeing top daras acting together.

geenie

sarNie Egg
glad to know rome and rita are in a big production. wow, rome's really being promoted by ch3. he's so hot!