Dao Lohng Fah Pupah See Ngern

I couldn't find this lakorn in the 'old lakorns' section so I created a new topic for it...anyways, I heard that one of the Thai princesses starred in a lakorn with Por Nattawut once many years ago. I found it on YouTube but I would like to know what it's about. Can anyone provide a summary for it since it's not under Por's wiki? Thanks.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I couldn't find this lakorn in the 'old lakorns' section so I created a new topic for it...anyways, I heard that one of the Thai princesses starred in a lakorn with Por Nattawut once many years ago. I found it on YouTube but I would like to know what it's about. Can anyone provide a summary for it since it's not under Por's wiki? Thanks.
I saw this a long time ago. Can't remember the whole lakorn, but I think that the princess ran away to Thailand and stayed with Pol's family. Since the actress is a real princess, she wasn't able to act close to Pol... Very little chemistry between the two leads. The princess was very pretty tho.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I had liked it, which surprised me.

I thought the ending was stupid,

but other than that, it wasn't so bad. Khun Ploypailin speaks with a slight accent but it's passable. From what I remember, she ran off to Thailand to see her mom's homeland (her mom was a Thai commoner who ended up falling in love with the king of a different land and married him), and Por's some kind of special agent who specializes in counter terrorism or something. Some group finds out the princess ran off to Thailand so they wanted to take her as hostage. Por was hired to safeguard her until her bodyguard could come get her or something, and at first they didn't get along but eventually they fell in love. As for the ending, I will leave that for you to see for yourself. For it being her first and last lakorn, Khun Ploypailin wasn't so bad in her action scenes.