DeNNiS O'NEiL!!!!!!!!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Maybe it's just me, but after looking at Dennis from certain angles, I find that him and the Thai actor Stefan sorta look alike? BUT, Dennis is still much HOTTER!!!!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Mae said:
Maybe it's just me, but after looking at Dennis from certain angles, I find that him and the Thai actor Stefan sorta look alike? BUT, Dennis is still much HOTTER!!!!
[post="70584"][/post]​
haha :lmao: u r very funny...
i think for ur eyes he looks like every1 :lmao:

channy

sarNie Egg
O My ... Dennis is absolutely absolutely gorgeous and everything. Will never get enough. He looks like Darian ....the prince from sailor Moon. He reminds me of him. Thanks you guys for posting all those amazing pictures! :wub:

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
channy said:
O My ... Dennis is absolutely absolutely gorgeous and everything. Will never get enough. He looks like Darian ....the prince from sailor Moon. He reminds me of him. Thanks you guys for posting all those amazing pictures! :wub:
[post="70690"][/post]​
haha ^ ^ :lmao: from sailor moon..that's funny...

np !!

Mae

sarNie Adult
zaizai_f4_only said:
haha  :lmao:  u r very funny...
i think for ur eyes he looks like every1 :lmao:
[post="70585"][/post]​
Are you freakin mocking me? I was serious........... :angry: It's okay...it was just my opinion...but oh well, won't let it get to me.......

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Mae said:
Are you freakin mocking me? I was serious........... :angry: It's okay...it was just my opinion...but oh well, won't let it get to me.......
[post="70864"][/post]​
what dhe??? r u angry? c'mon man i was just playin around...can't believe it :blink: :unsure: -_- :wacko: :p
i noe every people have different opi..so i appriciate ur opi..i just think u r funny :D :p ..i was serious too :angry:

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I know that this is a Thai discussion only but I had to do this, I had to share with you the hottest actor/model who is half Korean and American.

Currently is the P'ek in a mini drama called "The Sweet Spy" on KSCI Channel 18 on Monday and Tuesday 10pm-11pm (USA).

check out his picture...your going to drool :shocked: and go crazy :w000t:
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=185141

please, opinion please!!!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
none3 said:
I know that this is a Thai discussion only but I had to do this, I had to share with you the hottest actor/model who is half Korean and American.

Currently is the P'ek in a mini drama called "The Sweet Spy" on KSCI Channel 18 on Monday and Tuesday 10pm-11pm (USA).

check out his picture...your going to drool :shocked: and go crazy :w000t:
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=185141
please, opinion please!!!
[post="70922"][/post]​
haha no this is not only thaii discussion...

i guess if u go to the previous page there are more pics of him aswell than i posted in asianfanatics ^ ^

so enjoy ^ ^
i noe ay dennis is sooo handsome i am melted ^ ^