Destination: LOVE :: Anne/Ken

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
this is my first fan fic EVER. :lol:

Ken: Sithra Wunnarot (Sit)
Anne: Saifon Supowanta (Sai)

Introduction

Sithra:
She's an ugly thing. She wears these huge, ugly pair of glasses. Her hair is always a mess. Her shirt, always untuck. Her braces, always has food stuck in them. Her name's Saifon, but i call her Sai-glok [sausage]. No guy wants to date her & no girl wanted to be friends with her. She tries so hard to fit in but she's so damn clumsy, it's too funny not to laugh.

The only reason why I have to be nice to her is because my parents and her parents are the best of friends. My parents they she is adorable. If that's what they consider adorable, i wonder what they think is beautiful? They wanted me & and Sai-glok to get marry in the future. That will NEVER happen. Not in a million year. Not this life time or Next time. it will never happen, I promise.

Saiphon:
Oh he's the most goregous guy i have ever met. He's tall, hansome, athletic, built, smart, has a nice smile. His voice just makes my heart melt. All the girls wann be with him & all the guys just envy him. His name is Sithra and i think i'm in love with him. Our parents are the best of friends. So whenever there's a family occasion or party, he's always there & i always try my best to make an impression. His parents adore me & my parents adore him too. Besides having family functions and parties, i get to see him at school too! Which is always plus. But i'm such a clutz around him & his friends.

My parents want him & i to get marry in the future. Oh, that would be fantastic! He is like every girl's dream guy. It would be such a dream come true. One day he will become my one and only. I will make him that dream come true. I promise.

nikki1786

LizQuen
more.... more.... (imagine the ursula's face while saying those words) lmao! ursula from little mermaid... :D
sounds "BETTY LA FEA"... she's ugly like betty??? more than betty??? hehehe :D
noy, keep it up... :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
girl this ur intro is catchy already....keep it coming...
awe thanks :)

more.... more.... (imagine the ursula's face while saying those words) lmao! ursula from little mermaid... :D
sounds "BETTY LA FEA"... she's ugly like betty??? more than betty??? hehehe :D
noy, keep it up... :)
yeshh. she's suppose to be this ugy duckling. worst than ugly betty. :lol:

i'll have chap 1-3 up later today. ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes. i love it. lmao she is the ugliest thing ever, really, i feel that she is totally super cute just reading about her character.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yes. i love it. lmao she is the ugliest thing ever, really, i feel that she is totally super cute just reading about her character.
lol. in Sithra's eyes, she's the ugliest thing ever. lmao. but we know in reality she's goregous. ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. in Sithra's eyes, she's the ugliest thing ever. lmao. but we know in reality she's goregous. ^_^
i know but i swear i could image ann very dorky with big huge glasses with a funny outfit. lmao. sithra will sure regret what he said. lmao :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know but i swear i could image ann very dorky with big huge glasses with a funny outfit. lmao. sithra will sure regret what he said. lmao :loool:
oh yeahhh... there's probably gonna be twist in there somewhere. maybe a XXX scene, a rawr scene, lots juicy kissing scenes. hahahah.

my imagination will RUN wild :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
NOY dont get me started with those wild scene. i had a lot lately in my freaking head. lmao, especially sb and or scenes. lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
NOY dont get me started with those wild scene. i had a lot lately in my freaking head. lmao, especially sb and or scenes. lol.
hahahaha. mine will be like american status... :eek: i'm still in the process of what i want. i might add another dude in the fanfic... just to make more juicy.. ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chapter 1 - Your Assignment

Saiphon: "Excuse me, coming through!"

Saiphon rushes pass the crowd in the hall.

BAM! Saiphon slips on some water. Students turn their heads & see her on the floor.

Saiphon thinks to herself, "oh no.. not again!", feeling embarrassed with herself.

Student 1: Hey Sai-glok [sausage], nice fall. hahaha. i think see the whole world with those panties of yours. hahaha". He points and laughs at Saiphon.

She quickly gather her papers and got up and ran again.

Saiphon thinks to herself: "what a pervert!" Her face feeling hot and embarrassed.

Saiphon: "oh man, why am i so clumsy!?"

"oh no, i better hurry before he leaves" and once again, Saiphone runs down the hall. She runs up the stairs and turned the right corner.

Saiphon: "oh please still be there!"

she lets of a sigh of relief: he was still there. She fix her messy hair, tucked in her shirt and pressed her skirt down & adjust her glasses.

She walks up to Sithra's locker and took a deep breath.

"Hi Sithra, I got your homework assignments since you missed class on friday."

Sithra slams his locker and turns to Saiphon.

He lets out a sigh & replies, "Sai-glok, I don't need your help. I don't need you to get my homework & i don't want your flithy hands all over the assignments either. Next time don't bother with it."

Saiphon: " But the semester is almost over & you need to pass the class in order to graduate. you -"

Sithra: "Look, the only time that i EVER want you to speak to me is when our parents are around. Are they around right now? No. So don't bother me. You're a waste of my time. You are nobody to me, understand?"

Saiphon stares at the ground with a sad face.

Sithra: "I don't need this."

Sithra snatches the assignments from her and walks pass her. Saiphon almost lost her balance.

Saiphon, thinking to herself: "oh, he took it!" She smiles and turns around to watch him walk away.

Saiphon screams: "Bye Sithra! See you in class!"

Sithra: "oh man, why me?! Why?! is this my worst nightmare or what? Having a girl like Sai-glok following me like lost puppy!?"

Sithra shook his head & walks to class.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chapter 2: Together We Go

Sai: "Prom will be held on May 25. Tickets go on sale May 1st. Ticket price: 1,124.30 baht [$35]. Please contact Mrs Suchit for more information."

Sai: "ahhhh... Prom! I cannot wait! Every girl's dream is to go to prom with the boy she likes! I wonder if Sithra has a date yet."

Sai walks to class, thinking of Sithra, once again.

Later that evening:

Sai: "Mom, guess what?! Prom is coming up & I can't wait to go!"

Mom: "Awe, sweetheart, when is it? Have anyone asked you yet?"

Sai: "It's on May 25 & Nobody has ask me yet."

Dad: "whoever it is you're going with, he will have to meet me first!"

Sai: "oh dad, you're talking crazy again..."

Mom chuckles.

Dad: "I'm being serious pumpkin. Boys now-a-days can't be trusted! I will need ALL his information & i will need to do a background check on him in case anything happens to you."

Sai looks at her dad in shock.

Mom begins laughing now & says: "what about Sithra, sweetheart? Why don't you go with him?"

Sai: "uhm... well.. urhh... he's the only boy i know so..."

Mom: "oh you and Sithra should definitely go to prom together. We trust him & we know his parents too! it will make us less worry about you sweetheart."

Dad: "yes, Sithra is a nice young man. I trust him & i won't have to do a background check either because i know his parents! haha"

Mom: "Yes, Sitrha is a trustworthy young man, i will talk to his mom about taking you to prom. I'm sure she will agree to it"

Sai nods her head and stuffed some food in her mouth. She smiled to herself

Sai, thinking to herself: "oh wow! I can't believe this! Sithra.... going to prom... with me! Is this a dream or what?!"

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chapter 3: Wake Me from this Nightmare

Sit: "Mom, are you crazy?! I can't take Sai-glok to prom!"

Mama Sit: "Young Man, you watch your mouth. You are going to take Saiphon to prom. No exception. I already agreed with Sai's mother. I can't back out now."

"Why didn't you ask me what i want or who i'm going to ask?!" : Sit responds frustrated with his mother's decision.

Sit: "she's the LAST person i want to go to prom with, let alone see! It's already bad enough that i see her at school & at your parties but to actually go WITH her to prom! Mom, that's torture! Why would you want to hurt your only son!"

Papa Sit: "Sithra, you listen to your mother. You are going to take Saiphon. She's adorable, sweet & smart. She's a beautiful young lady. Plus, i don't want to see you with any other girls, they're bad influence."

Sit: "argh, If YOU like her so much dad, take her to prom then! I am not going to take her!"

Papa Sit: "it's not my prom son, it's yours. You won't be sorry. She knows how to have fun."

Sit: "oh, I can't believe you called her beautiful! my
shit
looks prettier than her & it even smells better than her..."

Mama Sit: "Hey, you better watch that mouth of yours or else!"

Sit: "Mom.. Please... I will do ANYTHING... ANYTHING... PLEASE.. I don't want to go with her! it will be a nightmare! it is a nightmare!"

Papa Sit: "You know your mother, if that's what she says, then it's final. No turning back now.

Sit: "Mom... I can't -"

Mama Sit gives Sithra a stern look. Sithra shuts his mouth.

Mama Sit: "You can & you will. Don't even try to argue with me because you know I always win."

Sit: "Prom is suppose to be a fun night for me. Damn! Now it's ruin because i have to take Sai-glok ...!"

Mama & papa: "Sithra..!"

Sit: "FINE! I will take SaiFON... BUT... i will not.. i repeat.. will NOT.. have fun!"

Sithra walks up the stairs and disappears to his room.

"Man... i can't believe they're making me go with HER. argh... i wish they would've just killed me already.. i rather DIE than go with her & be the laughing stock on the school."

He lets out a sigh & paced back & forth in his room.

"If that's how it has to be then i will make prom the most memorable night of her life..." Sithra said to himself with a smirk on his face.

"Just you wait Sai-glok... you will remember it forever.." He lets out an evil chuckle.