did you like Pancakes latest lakorn?

may-lyn

sarNie Hatchling
hi^^
i was wondering if anyone has seen
pancake's new lakorn with weir?
does anyone have any opinions on the lakorn?

mickey

sarNie Egg
for me..this lakorn its ok cos so funny and can see weir pair with pancake he he ....but i dont know for other . Now i wait to see pancake at lakorn muay inter , i hope its make me interest watch this lakorn like me interest watch KNT .

ChenrukNote

Goddess
It was actually an ok lakorn in the beginning but when it got to episode 10 it started dragging really badly, and then they rushed the ending a bit. Fai and Kade were real cute in the lakorn but they married eachother even though I'm sure Fai did not love Kade. As for Pan and Weir, she thinking he is gay was annoying because he only told her like a million times that he's not.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
knt? i only watched 2 episodes and think it's boring: she's stupid in this one and weir too.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i liked the lakorn. i thought it was cute and funny and i find pancake and weir a great pair. but some parts were okay got kind of boring though it's really cute.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
hehe I downloaded it the 3rd episode, but I didn't pay much attention and never watched it again... My other sister seems to be ok with it because she's been watching it, and she usually doesn't watch Pancake's lakorn.

nina07

sarNie Adult
well, I tried to watch this for Weir, but i just couldnt. -_-

i liked the lakorn she did with Paul though. even though i just watched the ending. keke. :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
my mom like knt, she likes pancake, says pan is beautiful, cute, lovely... i buy all pancake's lakorns cause my mom likes her!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
KNT was a bit dragging. I watched the first episode then i quitted it :unsure: . Hope that the coming lakorn with stephan more interesting.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
KNT I only watched the beginning. It didn't interest me already with Pan's fakeee acting tryna be cute and stuff :rolleyes: Although I do like them together. PDSD was wayy better :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
It was actually an ok lakorn in the beginning but when it got to episode 10 it started dragging really badly, and then they rushed the ending a bit. Fai and Kade were real cute in the lakorn but they married eachother even though I'm sure Fai did not love Kade. As for Pan and Weir, she thinking he is gay was annoying because he only told her like a million times that he's not.
exactly, it wasn't the greatest lakorn but it was okay. without kade, fai and the other casts, would have been to the extreme of boredom.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn was alright. I didn't watch it every week and have no intent to go watch it on youtube. I hated how Pancake thought he was gay & then she doesn't find out til way later. Then she finds out that other guy was bad on the very last part. Too rushed in the end. I wouldn't think the pair were in love at all watching the ending because he never even told her he loved her and then all of a sudden he shows up at the very end, and then it ends. weird.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Sorry, this Lakorn is very boring, Pancake act so fake, she does not suit the role of a Princess, she does not have cuteness of a N'ek, way too tough character of a girl of a cute girl, she does not suit Weir, don't look good together at all. She talk too manly and look too manly to be cute. she look ok when she smile apart from that she does not have the cuteness.