Does anyone in here smoke?

Pee

sarNie Elites
yea but i dont use other ppls tissues... Mine gotta be those with pokemon figures on ^_^

donna

sarNie Adult
tried it and didn't like it. was nasty!

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
well i admit....i've tried smoking before....never liked it and i've never tried weed before. i just hate the after taste....it's gross!

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Well... if you are a girl and using weed... I wouldn't recommend it unless you want to gain lots of weight.

Usually, the girls I know smoke so they can keep their body slim, and when they go off it, they start gaining weight so they become trapped. Maybe doesn't apply to everyone, but there are case studies in my book. So one vote for no smoking. :^)

As for weed... it makes you lazy and fat. If you like having the munchies, or feel anorexic, that's your perogative, but whoever said weed ain't addictive is full of crap.

Just my two cents.

noungning

Heartless
lol power rangers? gosh!

well yes ppl especially girls smokes to stay slim because it curves ur hunger because smoking gives u a sense of satisfaction and u don't eat anything because ur satisfied

but weed, yes it makes u hungry

but if u really wanna lose weight i've seen ppl on crack lost like 10s of pounds, but i guess i rather be overweight than go snorting crack. lol :lol:

buckyann

sarNie Egg
i smoke weed everyday... its not bad as long as you know what you're doing. smoking does not make you lose control. unlike alcohol... but i do both do meh.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Never tried weed although I've had plenty of chances to try it.

Would like to give it a try actually but when I think about it, its probably not a good idea since I have an addictive personality.

Pee

sarNie Elites
puahaha kevin hmm never saw power ranger tissues... but pokemon tissues are cooler than power rangers :p

huh?? whats secondhand smoking?

here in my little town there are a lot of drugs-selling, here its even more than the big cities,, So you wont be surprised when sumone comes and ask if u want sum... so bad ><

ladeemurda

sarNie Egg
i been smoking cigs and bud since i was 14 and now i'm 19 i still smoke everyday. i smoke so much bud that i function normally when i'm high ahahah i tried to quit cigs but failed. ooo welllzzz