Dung Duang Haruethai

OMG next episode doesn't look pleasant. It looks really bad. Jeez, I hate Meena. She sucks big time, and so does her dad and Rachit. Can't believe Rachit will "torayod" Jao Luang Rungsiman. Curse that stupid idiot...

Have you ever had the feeling that you want and don't want to watch a lakorn's next episode at the same time after seeing the preview because it looks like the p'nangs are fighting when at the beginning of the preview they were having such a great time? I feel so bad right now...

marley

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!! What will Rachit do to "torayod" Jao Luang Rungsiman? I think I have to go re-watch the preview.
I totally feel the same way sometimes, about not wanting to watch the next part.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
that's so sad!! i cannot watch jui's lakorn anymore!!! so this is gonna take over the wed, thurs slot right? so what's gonna air on fri,sat and sun? a new lakorn?? are they resuming Pood Sao Prao Saneh after "wai-took"?? or is it cancelled forever?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Pood Sao will resume once the unfortunate news has passed so like in 2 weeks. Hm, I don't know, I think they may air this lakorn in both slots, ending it quicker.

maijune

SarNie Adult
at obizgo.tv already have up to ep 8...and it states ep 7 air on thurs and ep 8 on friday...so i'm guessing this lakorn might take both slots...it would be too great because i can't wait to see what's going to happen next....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^That's great news for us fans of this lakorn. I get to complete this lakorn before school starts again. ^_^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
i just watched..richet is the 1 that likes meena rite?
Yes, that's him.

I guess, there's a lot of speculations as to why this lakorn is replacing Pood Sao but for sure, it has something to do with the unfortunate news to the Royal Family in Thailand so this lakorn will be taking over this slot and its regular slot I believe for a week or so before this period of time passes and everyone returns back to normal.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
I like New and Rotmey's characters in this one. It's cute and New actually looks decent in this one especially when he plays a meanie. Weir and Kwan's couple is starting to get boring, but Weir is still hecka hot! I think this lakorn is okay, they could put more into it, but it can pass for like a three star or maybe four out of five.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
thank you..meela is very funny w/ n'k...shotting the arrow @ p'k pix..i find the 2nd couple boring..i tried to watch them but end up ffw...

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Kwan is getting more and more annoying. I can't believe Rachit would do that. I can't wait for the next episode.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
spoiler**

I can understand where she's coming from though, she thinks he wants to marry her for political reason and not out of love. She obviously is already falling for him.
HAHA! thanks for the spoilerrr ! (= made me feel much bettter. LOL! i haven't seen that episode yet =/ no timeee, ARRRRG!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Just watching epi 7 right now and... Well, don't really like the way Kwan is acting. The guy loves you and you love him. She's just lying to herself. *sigh* .