Fatal Reunion [Prologue]

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

*I've always wanted to try writing supernatural, mystery, thriller type fanfic or story. So I decided to give it a try. Lol putting all my other fics on hold. I didn't really Do details on the cast list because all characters have mysteries to them. Also, I'm unsure yet LOL so I'll come in and add them later.

I gave lots of thought to this one so I'll be really into it and updating it really often -.-"

Forgive me for the ugly poster, I'm really photoshop disabled LOL and I have no patience to spend to much time -.-"

Reaper image credits and copyright belong to Stefan Dellstrom

She looked straight ahead as she heard her flight being called. It's been nearly 10 years since she returned home, she didn't want to return home this time, but for her

husband she had too. It was their 10 year high school reunion. The time to show everyone that she was successful. The time to show everyone she wasn't the weird girl in

class. Her husband had returned a week before her to spend some time with his family and old friends before waiting to accomodate her upon her return home. As she

stepped foot towards the gate her phone began to ring.

"Hello, Juntrapa Monthairat speaking."
"Don't come.. Don't Come..." A squeaky raspy voice said at the end of the line followed by a few pants and attempt at breath.
"Who is this.. Hello, Hello, Who is this. Pragaipruk is that you. Pragai..."
"GET OUT! DON'T COME!" The squeaky raspy voice yelled in transition from quietness to a loud threatening tone. The threatening warning was followed by a eerie scream.

Juntrapa quickly hung up. She worried that this call had something to do with her return home. Her mind became entangled between the thought of staying there and

returning home.

"Juntrapa, you must go back and face your fears; or else you'll never be able to live peacefully." Her sister Phutalak once told her.

"Flight 721 To Chiang Mai Leaving in 5 Minutes" The flight attendant announced. Juntrapa quickly picked up her bags and headed towards the boarding platform.

As she was about to step into the hall her phone rang once more. She was hesitant, but decided to pick up the phone.

"Hello, Jun.."
"Jun, it's me honey."
"Aisoon? What's wrong you sound horrible."
"Honey, don't come, don't come."
"Aisoon? Why are you doing this. Quit playing around."
"Honey, I'm serious please promise me you'll stay home."

On Rattasard Island

"Rita, Rita, Rita!" Screamed Paytra as he ran around looking for her.
"P'Paytra, P'Paytra, P'Paytra!" Rita screamed in return. She quickly ran towards her brother as she made out his outline in the distance.
"Rita get out of here! You have to leave and never come back. Hurry leave! There is a boat waiting for you at the end of the island! Rita leave!" Paytra said pushing Rita away.

"P' Paytra... P' Paytra.." Rita said as she sniffled.
"Go! Get out of here!" Paytra yelled. Rita quickly turned and started running towards the end of the island when she heard a distinct metallic click and what appeared to be a small explosion. She turned to see her brother laying lifeless on the floor.

In Bangkok, Thailand

"Noooo!" She screamed as she startled herself awake. She had the same nightmare that haunted her since she was 16. "Nightmare again." She said sitting up in her bed.

She ran her hand through her hair and looked at the clock.
"Damned, it's already noon. I better get going for I miss my flight." Rita said getting up. As she headed towards her bathroom her doorbell rang. Rita headed towards the door with a smile because she knew that it was Rome.

"Hey, Baby. Come to send me off..... ..... I'm sorry I thought you were a friend." Rita corrected herself as she noticed the person at the door wasn't Rome.
"Please sign here ma'am." The messenger said handing her some documents. Rita confused signed the papers and closed the door behind her. "A letter? I wonder from who.." She wondered and she tore the right end of the envelope open. Once she pulled the letter out of the envelope her heart had dropped. Inside was a sheet of paper

with magazine cut outs stating,

"DO NOT RETURN TO RATTASARD ISLAND IF YOU WISH TO LIVE."

Someone, Or Something doesn't want the class of 1999 returning home; but why.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Omg, Tina!
That was good!
There's so much mystery in the story already!
Hmmm, So Rita's married to Rome?

Update soon na!