Which couple is ur favourite on screen couple

• Son&Vill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pan&Weir

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I just wanted to see which 1 of out of these couple do u think is ur favourite on screen couple and which couple do u think matches in real life? Comments on why they match???

Son&Vill;

Pan&Weir;

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
r u kidding deffinitely Son and Vill....no dout about that. They r the cutest couple on screen right at these moment. Not a fan of Pan and Wire can't vote for them :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love son/vill and would want them as a real-life couple too. i do love them in KLP, mainly in the beginning when it was more about them and the ending was cute too.

but i chose pan/wier. i think they are super cute together, with their great chemistry with one another. and i really think that they can make such a sweet real-life couple. i really like their acting skills both together and separate. ^.^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i gotta say SON?WIEW.. they are adorably cute together hehe..

i dont like pan much.. but i do like WEIR.. but not them together..

edit: lol.. haha i wrote stefan instead of weir lmao.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao... haha omg.. my bad i meant weir... i was readin sumthin bout stefan awhile ago lol.. haha..

i know u do rr.. u have so many lovers like me lol.. xp..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lmao... haha omg.. my bad i meant weir... i was readin sumthin bout stefan awhile ago lol.. haha..

i know u do rr.. u have so many lovers like me lol.. xp..
i sure do. i'm really in love with mart right now. my cheeks hurt from smiling too much while watching him in mae ka kanom wan :wub:

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
Without a doubt - SON & VILL!!!! They are so perfectly match and really compliments each other.

...oh, and I don't like Pancake. Pancake is blend.

Merit

sarNie Adult
son and vill....

I don't like Pan that much...as pretty as she is something about her really bug the crap out of me. I like Weir though he might not be innocent but every time I look at him he seemed so shy and reserved and that is just the cutest thing.

fun

Expired Sarnie
why only these two couple? tum mai?

i go for rteam, ateam, kateam, wier&pan, nam&jieb, cee&miang, au&jib, aou&cheer and so much more...

but since its only son/vil and weir/pan... i go with weir/pan... since i adore them longer than son and vil. i didnt even watch klp yet but i admit they look adorable together.

solin

sarNie Adult
I choose Son & Will because I don't like Pan
even if I like Wier I can't choose Pan for anything lol.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult

i go for rteam, ateam, kateam, wier&pan, nam&jieb, cee&miang, au&jib, aou&cheer and so much more...

but since its only son/vil and weir/pan... i go with weir/pan... since i adore them longer than son and vil. i didnt even watch klp yet but i admit they look adorable together.
Just want to compare this 2 since they r sort of around the same age and popular among fans lately, sorry if i miss out on other couple....

nence

sarNie Juvenile
my vote is for pan&weir. they have a GREAT chemistry together. They both compatible to be together since they are very nice and fair skin, tall, beautiful models/actors. Not to mention both their family get along well. Them two are just too cute. I love them as a couple.

vill&son is also cute but they are still new to me. not used to them yet. but i like their first lakorn together so far though i prefer the older version with bee.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

nooooooooooo.... its ceemo ... not ceemiang .. lol.. haha j/k fun.. but i do like ceemo better lol.. haha..

haha i still pick son n wiew... xp out of the 2 couples...