feud between janie and another actress????

may-lyn

sarNie Hatchling
hi everyone!
i was wondering if anyone had any
info on the feud between janie and
another actress.
i think it was something about
buying a car, but i wasnt really sure...
please leave comments if u have any info^^
thanks everyone!!!

i think the name of the actress
janie was having a feud with was named
Tangmo...
heres her picture^^

http://www.yoye.com/pic/tangmo01.jpg

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i wasnt really sure wat the problem was about though.. and hmm there was another incident about these two to .. it was sumthin about a dress? .. i forgot..

noungning

Heartless
janie and tangmo... they had a feud recently again... about 2 weeks ago... they're at some fashion show together and janie refuses to use the same dressing room with tangmo... lol and so tangmo came out to the media and told ppl to stop seeing janie as that innocent person she portrays on tv because she's not that innocent.

janie just had another round of media publicity when she was asked about trying to take, rather, more like steal and intersect between ping and her boyfriend/fiance (?)... and she responded... if they don't have a problem i can't interfere lol... she's getting great media attention for sure...

haha she needs a stylist's help or something really...

from manager's

here's the couple she's getting in the middle of... yeah i know, he's not hot, haha and she tends to run to unattractive individuals... but yeah he's filthy rich.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Janie must think she's a gift to the entertainment industry lol please, she ain't special. And what kind of answer is that, "if they don't have a problem I can't interfere"?

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
goodness all this drama! So what started the beef? I did hear about the dressing room situation and also there was this one modeling show both Mo and Janie were suppose to be in but Janie bailed out at the last minute saying she had another event to go to in order to avoid Mo..I love it when they interview both side's and Mo just keeps it real and says whatever she feels and then there's Janie trying to look all innocent and be like "nope, there are no problems". lol I'm a fan of Janie and all but she does seem kinda shady..

hlee

sarNie Egg
It's interesting how some people can't get over the fact that movie stars are not who they portrayed in movies. Just because they played an innocent person doesn't mean they are like that in real life. For all I know Janie could be a real *bleep*. For sure, her ego is off the roof by the sound of this drama between her and Tangmo.

may-lyn

sarNie Hatchling
WOW!!! LOL
hahah thanks everyone for the info between the fued between tangmo and janie..
wow sooo dramatic^^LOL
haha...never thought janie would be like this..
idk if this is true or not but i heard that when she
was little her parents got a divorce and she held on
to sister's hand and she apparently ripped her sisters finger or
something lol...hahah idk i just heard from one of the ladies at
the asian market^^ but if anyone can verify this piece of gossip,
please do^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i knew that janie broke someones hand but :loool: hahaha .. but than again im not updated with janie.. im not really a fan of her.. n yup she is gettin quite a lot of media .. n omg.. wat is she wearing.. n omg that guy is ewwwwe.. !! .. :loool: