[FF] Torn in Between :: CH3 updated 11/8

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 3

"Well well well.. Who would've thought that your debt would be paid off so fast. If it all goes according to plan that is. Who would've known that guy was a sucker for you?" smiled Rasee's devilish boss. He snapped his fingers. "Get her all prepped up, don't want to give her away looking like a whore..." His eyes looked up and down at Rasee's body. "Oh wait, you are a whore.. I totally forgot that." He bursted out laughing. "Now hurry it up! I have business to do downstairs."

Rasee looked at her reflection in the mirror, and clenched her fist tightly. "Just you wait.. I'll kill you when I get the chance!"

The make-up lady pushed Rasee's head. "Don't think that you're a big shot just because you're leaving this place. Even if you leave, the customers will find your sorry ass and f*** you up good since you're a delicacy.. You can't escape your fate."

Rasee gave the lady a harsh stare. "At least I ain't going to be in this trashy place any longer like you. Don't be jealous because the men flaunts their money at me and not you." She gave a slight smirk. "You should have been born a woman instead of a man if you wanted them men so badly. She covered her mouth. "Wait a minute ain't you a woman already now? Oops, I totally forgot.. " remarked Rasee in a sarcastic tone.

The make-up lady took out a pair of scissors from her bag and pointed it toward Rasee's direction. "You ignorant b****!! I'm gonna kill your ass right here and right now!"

Rasee grabbed her hand with the pair of scissors. "Really? You're gonna kill me with these dull unsharpened scissors?" Rasee took out a small pocket knife from her hair. "Let me show you how the pros do it.."

"AHHHH... Let go of me you whore!" screamed the make-up lady. "How'd you get away with something like that in this building?"

"Because some men loves some torturing foreplay.. So I definitely made sure that they had their fun alright!" The make-up lady screams for her life as Rasee's hands move closer to her face.

Rasee slapped her face. "You must be stupid if you can't tell the difference between a pocket knife and nail filer.. You're such a disgrace to women!" She let go of her hand. "Now get your ass out of here.." The make-up lady grabbed her belongings and hurried herself out of the room mumbling evil curses at Rasee. "I'll get you one day!" Rasee laughs hysterically. "They're such fun people to tease, I swear!" She then looked at herself. "I might as well look my best.. since I will be leaving this place overall." She looked at the rows of hanged clothes and picked the most conservative one, since she has been bare ever since coming to this place.

------------------------------------

Rotmay and the man finally reached their destination, and hurried inside the building.

"WAN!" shouted Pakorn as he rushed over to him. "Did you bring it?"

Wan looked around the area and then back to Pakorn. "Why the heck are you asking for such a big sum? Especially at this kind of place. This is so unlike you!"

"There's no time to answer.. Do you have the money?"

"Of course I do.. But I can't give it to without an explanation."

Pakorn looked in his friend's eyes. "It's something I have to do.."

"Then what is it? Just tell me? We aren't cousins for no reason! When the heck did we start keeping secrets?"

"I'll explain it to you later.." Pakorn took Wan's briefcase and rushed to the front desk. "Tell your boss that I have the money..."

"HEY! PAKORN!! DAMN IT!!!" Wan rubbed his head. "Just what the heck has he done now?"

------------------------------------

On the other hand, Rotmay was running around looking for Rasee in the building. "Rasee.. Rasee.. Where are you?" She clenched her chest and slowly pants. "Please come out.."

Rasee walked down the stairs and stared at Rotmay. "What do you want?"

Rotmay rushed over to her. "Thank goodness, I caught up with you." Rasee pushed her away. "Get away from me."

"Rasee.." cried Rotmay. Rasee clenched her fist and turned her back at Rotmay. Though she hates her, she was always weak seeing her dear sister cry. "Stop your crying! You ain't a child anymore.. so suck it up!"

"Is it really true? Is what the boss said true?" asked Rotmay as she held Rasee's hand.''

"I don't know.. this one fella was just too weird.. I shouldn't have slept with him..."

"I can't let you leave me.. It's just us two now.."

Rasee turned to look at her. "Us two? That's what I told you when we came to the city.. this wouldn't have ever happened if you listened to me in the first place..."

"I'm sorry Rasee.. forgive me.. I was wrong.. I only wanted to see father.."

"And look what father did to us. He sold us away like trash!"

"I'm sorry Rasee.. I'm sorry... but please don't leave me alone here.."

At that moment, four guards dragged them to the lobby on the first floor of the building, with the boss following right behind. "Now, let's get started shall we? Our auction!"

.....................................To Be Continued .....................................

A/N: What's up readers.. How've ya'll been? I am back and is definitely gonna finish this darn story so I can finish all the other ones lol.. I'm making Margie's character more "bad-ass" in a way now.. and.. Rotmay.. "weaker" gosh... why.. oh why... Well.. I can't help it.. la la la... Anyways, enjoy this latest chapter.. I know it's been awhile but... it's finally here.. Ta-Da! Now ENJOY.. and off I go to catch some sleep. I'll try to update more often..

Oh yeah.. I also created a mini banner for my ff... wheeee.... <3 you like? ehehe.. oh BARGIE.. i've missed you dearly... :3

Asy

sarNie Immature
yeah!!! I'm glad you continue this ff. miss Bargie so much. not as much as ATEAM lol. but still... T___T

oh, i'll read this after i'm done with my paper tomorrow because i don't want to imagine so many things lmao.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 4

Rasee's boss walked Toward Pakorn and Wan. "It seems like you brought a buddy."

"Where's Rasee?" asked Pakorn in a worried tone.

"Why don't you follow me?" said Rasee's boss as he walks to the elevator.

As Pakorn began following him, Wan stopped him. "Just what are you doing?!"

"I can't lose her..."

Wan shook his head. "Her? What are you talking about?"

"Just let me follow him first." Pakorn went after Rasee's boss, with Wan trailing behind.

--------------

Pakorn and Wan were lead into a dark room with seats filled with both old and young rich men, as well as some woman and gays making out in front of another. Wan was definitely disturbed by the sights around him, especially when one of the gay guys tried to touch his chest.

"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemens who have decided to join us for this auction today. I guarantee that you all will definely like what you see up here today." welcomed Rasee's Boss.

A young lifeless looking girl was brought up to the stage. "She is our first auction for tonight...." states the Boss.

Rasee's boss was still heard in the back as Wan whispers to Pakorn. "Give me a good reason why you're in this kind of place before I tell your father."

Pakorn looked at Wan. "I'm sorry brother. I fell for a girl."

Wan shook his head. "Like that wasn't easy enough to figure out. What did she rob you or something?"

"No, she took my heart."

Wan covered his face as he mutters to himself. "Gosh he is such a fool. Out of all the girls to fall for.. he falls for these kinds of wild girls goodness!" Wan looked back at Pakorn. "I don't support this."

"Well, you'll have to since she'll be your future sister-in-law."

Wan looked at his cousin in disbelief, and then back onto the auction stage.

Time has passed by and they were on their sixth auction. The boss cleared his throat. "This one here is a very special one in our club. I would hate to lose her but.. her father allowed, so just what can I say? Bring her up."

The guards brought up a blonde haired woman on top of the stage. Pakorn knew right away that it was his Rasee.

"She weighs at around 46kg, and has a height of around 165cm....." he was interrupted.

"I bet 25,000 baht" shouts a buyer.

"30,000 baht" snickered another buyer.

"50,000 baht" smiled a young man. Rasee tried to stare at the young man. "Oh goodness, if it isn't Aon.. that bastard."

"100,000 baht" said a beautiful lady in red. Wan looked at the woman with two other women in her arms. "It's a pity she's a lesbian." He then pokes Pakorn. "I don't know if you'll be able to get her, the price is rising so fast."

Pakorn shoves Wan away. "I'll get her.. don't you worry about that." He raised his betting stick and shouts. "200,000 baht!"

Margie looked over to Pakorn's direction. "Well, well, well.. He's actually betting for me in here too, what a surprise."

Rasee's boss raised his eyebrows. "200,000 baht, 200,000, is there any more bets?"

"250,000 baht" "300,000 baht" "315,000 baht"

"Well, go on cousin.. go on." smirked Wan as he sat back and relaxed listening to the increasing bids. He's just surprised that people would actually buy these low disgusting unclean women.

Pakorn fiddled with his fingers at the surprise of the neverending high bids. "500,000 baht!" he shouts!

*dingding* "Since the bet has been raised to 500,000 baht, we'll add in something extra."

Rotmay was brought on to the stage. Wan's eyes widened. "She's one of them?" he asked Pakorn.

Pakorn shook his head. "I don't know her."

The boss continued. "She's her older sister. Weighing at 45kg, and a height of 165 as well."

"550,000 baht" shouts Aon as he stands up.

"600,000" shouts the woman in red.

"Hey Bee! Stop your bidding! I'm getting these two sisters this time. Just stick with the ones next to you, or are you going to throw them away as well?"

"Shut up Aon. I can buy as many girls I want. Stop grieving over your lost!" retorts Bee as she rises the price.

"800,000 baht" shouts Pakorn.

"Don't interrupt us you noobie. This is grown up business!" exclaimed Bee. "900,000 baht!"

"950,000 baht!" shouts Aon.

"950,000 baht going once.. twice.. s---"

"1 million baht!" shouts Pakorn as he stands up. "1 million baht!"

"Alright, 1 million baht going once.. twice, s----sold!"

--------------------- TO BE CONTINUED ---------------------

A/N: A short update... mostly bidding at the auction.. hehe.. I'm debating if i shall make wan mean or nice... arghhhh....