FF Wallpaper/Poster Pick-Ups

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol ok i finally finished.. >_<.. i had another one but.. i super disliked it.. >_<.. i hope you like it ^_^..

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
hihi, i can't wait to see everyone's creativity. can someone make me one for my fanfic Don't Know How To Love starring Bie && Fang, minor roles: Son && View. :]]]]
i already have one but i'd want more, lol. :]]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
here u go ^_^.. hope u like it..

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone please make a poster for my fanfic Igniting the Flame of Love:)?
I would appreciate it. It's an Ateam fanfic. Thanks.:)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Can someone please make me a banner/wallpaper for my fanfiction LOVE BY FATE.Thanks alot!Kwan,Win,Aof,and Janie are in there.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
can someone make me a bannner for kwan and win???for my fan fiction love is possible...i really want one..PLEASE!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
please can someone make a poster for me.
Revengeful Love :]
main characters: Bie Sukrit, Aerin Yoogthatat :)
fanfic by: M&M orrr huajaikaungtur

thanks so much :]

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here you go huajaikaungtur your poster.

Sorry it took me a while. Oh just to let you know I put in your quote you wrote in your story in the poster so it have a feeling or meaning to the poster what its about.

I did two posters so you can pick which one you like the best. Click on the poster to see the pix.

Revengeful Love Poster 1

Revengeful Love Poster 2

2noy

sarNie Egg
I was wondering if someone can make me a wallpaper for me? The story is called "Never Knew I Needed You" Starring Num Sornram, Kob Suvanant, Noon W., Paul P., Vee V., Aum P., New W., Jui, and Pae A. The way I want it is the first 6 actors on the top of the page and then the title of the story in the middle and then the last 3 actors on the bottom of the page cuz they are repreasenting the new generation of the story. I'll go into more details and will provide pictures if someone can please help me out.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Can someone please make me a banner/poster for my new UPCOMING Fanfiction starring Kwan,Aof are the main characters...Pinky is the n'rai,Tle is the bad guy, and Peung is Aof's ex gf.These are the main people!THe story is called Forever Love.I finished writing it by hand but gave it to other peepos at my skewl to read..so wenever I get it back I will update it...THannx... :unsure:

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
Ummmmm...don't really know how to say this but can someone please make me a banner/poster for my first attempt upcoming fan-fic starring Kane Theeradeth Wonpuapan (Ken), Buachompoo Ford, Pattapol SilapaJarn (Paul), and Woranuch Wongsawan (Noon). Ken and Bua are the mains and Paul and Noon are the minors. Title is "Rule Number One: Never Fall in Love." Thanks in advance... :mellow:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hey ana.. i know you already have a poster.. but.. here's one simple one i made... >_<...

i dont have the official ps program yet.. just using a trial.. beware i lost my brushes when my comp broke down >_<.. imma have to go search for more stuff.. so until then.. i shall try to help with the requests as best as i can >_<...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Ummmmm...don't really know how to say this but can someone please make me a banner/poster for my first attempt upcoming fan-fic starring Kane Theeradeth Wonpuapan (Ken), Buachompoo Ford, Pattapol SilapaJarn (Paul), and Woranuch Wongsawan (Noon). Ken and Bua are the mains and Paul and Noon are the minors. Title is "Rule Number One: Never Fall in Love." Thanks in advance... :mellow:
I'll make u one...but i wont guarantee it'll look perfect/pretty LOL but i'll try

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
here u go...I made two...hope u like it......

http://i50.tinypic.com/2e4zyb9.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ue4jr8.jpg