FICTION DISCUSSION

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love rainy days... but if since its raining for a 2 weeks now, i dunno if i could still like it.
it makes me lazy from everything i do. XD im such a loser. LOL

also the last time i was having fever and cough, i was negatively thinking if its H1N1... LOL
im really really a loser... hahaha

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Er, too much rain. I feel you girl. It's pouring here like really bad! And every week it rains like 2-3 times a week. It's so gay, not even summer like.

I continue on my writings but I so don't have any motivations for it at all. Been like that for like 2 weeks already. Not only I haven't been writing. Haven't been reading fics at all. I feel so behind. Lol.

Last class day tonight! Prolly off for another 3 weeks before starting fall class.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Er, too much rain. I feel you girl. It's pouring here like really bad! And every week it rains like 2-3 times a week. It's so gay, not even summer like.

I continue on my writings but I so don't have any motivations for it at all. Been like that for like 2 weeks already. Not only I haven't been writing. Haven't been reading fics at all. I feel so behind. Lol.

Last class day tonight! Prolly off for another 3 weeks before starting fall class.
lol... actually... it's gonna be weekend soon... so the rainy days will run for 3 weeks straight already.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i love rainy days... but if since its raining for a 2 weeks now, i dunno if i could still like it.
it makes me lazy from everything i do. XD im such a loser. LOL

also the last time i was having fever and cough, i was negatively thinking if its H1N1... LOL
im really really a loser... hahaha
agree -_-
rainy days make me soooo lazy!
good thing we've been having nice blue sky for the last few days here ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
agree -_-
rainy days make me soooo lazy!
good thing we've been having nice blue sky for the last few days here ^_^

the southern people like me is just so lucky... XD though it rains really hard, here's its just raining. i mean
we haven't experience of flooding here at all. if in downtown they say the flood is until your ankle only... people started to
panic and advise their children not to go to school. XD usually, the minimum rise of the flood is upto your knees. XD

anyways, i gotta go... im going to the bank and deposit these checks here. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
talkin bout h1n1...my uni recently gt 8 cases =S

XD really.... but actually, the statistics says that people should be more afraid to DENGUE than H1N1. lol
btw an, do you think i might join being an activist? lol hahaha President GMA just had her SONA last monday and
crap i hate her statement, the way she says it... it's like she's just making a big excuse for the country.

if its really wish to continue the CON-ASS, im just hoping that she wont be the prime minister. LOL
i hate watching news lately... its all about her -___-"

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it's true, nikki... lol
there are more people dying because of dengue fever, influenza and other diseases compared to ah1n1... I just had my test about those a while ago... hahahah

as for the SONA, I haven't seen it... I was too busy practicing bed making... hahahaha

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
XD really.... but actually, the statistics says that people should be more afraid to DENGUE than H1N1. lol
btw an, do you think i might join being an activist? lol hahaha President GMA just had her SONA last monday and
crap i hate her statement, the way she says it... it's like she's just making a big excuse for the country.

if its really wish to continue the CON-ASS, im just hoping that she wont be the prime minister. LOL
i hate watching news lately... its all about her -___-"
true, dengue fever do kills...ahahaha, yeh nikki join an become an activist!

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry guys! I was going to post up tonight but I have a family emergency to attend to this week

n_naruk

I'm officially done with my summer class.
I now have motivations and is inspired to write again ^_^
Starting tomorrow and so on, I'll be updating my fics more til school comes around.
Updates will be my fics and my bff's (new) fic that I dugged up from her earlier today. Lol.

n_naruk

noy u were taking classes?=]
Lol yea. I took one class this summer. Glad it's over. Now I can finally rest for about 3 weeks and then back to school again ;)

I'll be updating a new one tonight "Phob Ruk" it's like a period fic, dealing with two life...the past and the present...just gotta type it up first ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
but eeewwweeee... it's gonna have dan d2b eeewwwweeee ...

lmao just kidding.. i was so annoyed of dan in pkng lmao...
but i knew i'll love him again if i watched his other lakorns lol..