FICTION DISCUSSION

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Noy, I haven't had kao piak noodle for the longest time. I like how my mom makes it... well it is more of my mom's homemade hot sauce that I like best. =D

I gained like 2 and half pound that weekend. But for this past two days, I shed that off, so I am good now.
LOL.

And I usually make the kao piek myself. Homemade making the noodles and everything. And yes, the hot sauce is the best part. My aunt makes those.

I'm hoping to update my fics this weekend. I've had some motivations and was inspired by a person to get back on the writing again...finally after such a long break. LOL.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
sorry that i haven't been around lately. my laptop charger died then I used my brother's computer but now i'm back at my apt for college so I have no computer/laptop to use until now. I checked out a laptop from my college's library, but once I get my charger, I will be more on lol.

kulyia

RUK
Okay. im thinking of one. my Next im thinking fanfics

Love gone Wrong: Its about a girl(Unsure yet) who gets adopted by a general who is a childless widower. She grows up being bullied because she is not his real daughter. They move to a different town when her father retired. After a couple years, she mets this guy who is a half thai and american(Not sure yet). He takes pictures for book publishers due to his white fathers bg. He was sent to her town to take a photo of her and her father. Originally was suppose to his father but he feel ill and sent his son in replace. As he gets there, the war starts. The foreigner cannot leave or else he will be endangered. And if anything happens to him, there will be total chaos coming up.

Murderer on loose: Taken time in 2009 August 26. (The date of the day i will start in future) A man in suit(UNKNOWN AS OF NOW) picks up the daily newspaper on his way to work. On front page bolted MURDERER ON LOOSE. On the right below, it show half of a females face(AFF) dressed in black. He throws the article onto his desk and fell onto his chair.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^sounds good.

sorry again for not being on sarnworld lately...been really busy with college, trying to adjust to college life. hopefully i will have time to always come and relax on sarnworld. i'm glad that everyone is keeping this place alive ^^

n_naruk

Hi RR! Hope you'll be able to come on more often soon and have the FF section more alive. LOL. Have fun in college and take care <3

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
it's okay RR. take your time. I hope college is treating you well so far :)
im thinking of posting up one of my unfinished stories. originally I wrote it for aom p and chakrit but I'm thinking of tweeting the story and replace the characters with aum and aff. my favorite love couple. ^_^

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
Normally for fanfic of Jam Loey Rak there's not much of chapter I think by 4 or 5 chapters.
But you can ask me a few requests for this fanfic because I'll see if I can added.

After there will be a fanfic on Likit Kammapthep who take longer than expected because I am full of things added.
And after there are two other mini-fanfic I had already done another couple.
And of course you can leave me your opinion I accept that they are bad or good.

kulyia

RUK
Okay im getting ready for summer already lol. Because then i know for fact that ill have plenty time. =D 60% im scheduling this next one for Summer. Brief summary

Two generation theme (Now and 1920s)

Its about this old mansion that was passed down through family/ Far away cousins. The owner of the mansions relatives had all passed away. But across the sea were distant relatives lies, sent their son to come back to claim the ancient mansion. Because the last owner was his far away uncle who recently had just passed away. His grandmother planned for her grandson to come back and live in the mansion. But what he had in mind was to sell it asap and come back to the US. He stays at the mansion with the current workers. On the third night there, he experience weird feelings like feeling horny and craving for stuff(Regular men routines lol). He ask Where and Who and If he can, Please. In the middle of the night, he was approach by a girl in White who was gorgeous as gorgeous can be. He takes the opportunity thinking she was just a servant there who overheard, had the same feeling in mind, and just a one night stand. Little did he know she has been living there, for the past 80 years seeking for her husband.

I think im better off with writing short summaries than stories. i might do that. but where? lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm sorry ladies, but I don't have time to finish Tainted Love or any other of my fics... too busy with school & i've lost the will to continue.. :( so maybe in the future I will update but as of right now, i don't have time for it.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm busy with school as well that's why I'm not updating too much lately -_-
but I'll try to continue on with my fanfics during my semester break :)

n_naruk

A lot are busy with schools. I'm off this semester and thought I would be writing more but I'm doing the total opposite. LOL. Every time when I'm ready to type, there's always something that would distract me from it. LOL.

n_naruk

I'm back working again. Full time & part time job. So I like have no motivations for reading the fanfics a lot lately ;) So tired and lazy cus of work. Hahaha. I have lots of reading to catch up on and my own writings as well which idk if I'll ever start typing them again -.-

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im still in a blah blah mode.. so i'll just randomly update once in awhile.. >__________________________<...

kulyia

RUK
agree. wow nobody havent post since the third. lol. ihavent even click on fanfic thread for past month. Im hoping i can reupload Who are you. But this time im changing the characters. Its just blank. Whoever you want to picture you know. lol. Motivation? ehh.. probably because i havent touch it for so long and lots of new ideas are popping up due to the crazy schedule. sushi next tuesday. :) Okay. when RR change my fanfic i will update. my stomach hurts. lol. kk. 99 you guys

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG the fan fiction thread is so dead lol... i remember back in the jlr time... well after the lakorn, the fever for jlr kept burning, so we tried to cure the fever with the fan fiction thread and it made it worst. even when people were busy, stories popped left and right. i so miss those days.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i have my motivation this week for LR. since book 2 ends soon. preparing my start off with book 3 as well. ^^
yup, hyper mode as you notice.

but i guess... my laziness sometimes just pops out of nowhere. my body starting to feel numb, i dunno if its the symptoms of my sickness. i dont take seriously the advices of my doctor... since im really lazy.

but i guess chest pain hurts attacks me lately. my whole body gets numb... dunno if its one of the symptoms of my heart problem. but i guess... i dont have to think it too much so i wont get depress and feel sick.

i think im taking the opposite way of the doctor's advice... all the foods that are not allow, im craving for it...

but im still in my hyper mode. ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T.. i lost my motivation 4 writing fics.. and everything else.. since my comp is dead.. wahhhh.... i hope the harddrive is safe.. T_T.. it's gonna be awhile till my bro fixes the comp... for now im just using my bro's comp .. wahhh.. i miss it so much.... T_T