FICTION DISCUSSION

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Here's some icons Noy, I was making some for my ff so I made you some lol

Dude, I hate my mind, I have this story I really want to write based on a mv I saw.....and another revenge story but I dont know what kind of revenge to write about lol​

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Awwies, thank you so much Thip :]

Yea, don't you just hate how your mind thinks? But it's so amazing how the ideas comes from just watching an mv. I feel you on that Thip. Hahaha. Should totally write it. I'm up for reading it. Heehee.

TubbyTinker

yeah i think imma write it but i need to choose the characters...i want pancake but i got too much of her already lol

n_naruk

Awws. Lol. How about Taew? I'm so in love with her atm from her lakorn with Por. Heehee. I'm even having a story with her coming up. Hahaha.

TubbyTinker

Okay I got the characters...Noy, I'm saving taew for my other ff with Matt LOL....I'm posting the prologue on the other thread.......

TubbyTinker

dude...I'm on a hiatus on my old stories....I have no motivation to continue them anymore [too excited about my new ones]...One's hatred and The Person I call love is you...lol....thats what happens when you start new ones and dont finish your old ones lol.....

I was thinking i might write a sequel for beautiful love....this one mv inspired me lol.....​

n_naruk

Oh Thip. Hope you don't discontinue OH & TPICLIY. I'm still sad that you discontinue FF3&HA :[
But I get what you mean, the new ideas comes in for a new ff & you just wanna get rid of the old stories. Lol.

Oh a sequel. That would be awesome. I love beautiful love heehee.

So I'm watching Phor Noo Pen Superstar with Weir & Jakjan. Last night I was texting my bff about it & how Weir's character is in the lakorn. So funny. So in one text message she sent me she put "too bad the 'mother' isn't being played by Pan" just right there. I got the idea of writing my version of that lakorn with a whole new cast. All new but Weir. Hahaha. I'm so hyped up about writing this one than my other ones that I've already started. Lol.

TubbyTinker

LOL Noy....oh a story about weir and Pan......i wanna read that....

about beautiful love...the thing is i want to write that one but it's gonna be sad since the mv that i was watching is sad....and i dont want my chace to be sad lol

n_naruk

Hahaha yea, my bff wants me to write that one so bad. Lol.

Awww. Lol. Do you mind sharing which mv you're referring to? I'm just curious of how you may write the story. Lol.

TubbyTinker

yeah...it's called chun dee mai por chai mai by c-quint...I love love love that song...Four's in it and a song called before the storm by the jonas brother's and miley cyrus, i love that song too.....

heres the link to the mv...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fKUj2eJOVM

if i cant get a sequel then i'm gonna write a new ff based on that mv and song lol​

n_naruk

Wah, the ending to the mv was kinda sad. She asked him who he was. The song is pretty good. I can totally see that song to be written into a story. Lol. You should write it Thip :]

TubbyTinker

yeah but I'm on the fence to whether to make it a sequel or not...I'm leaning towards not and write a new ff starring c-quint and four herself....

oh did you know...Pitt is Four's bf in there...they're so cute together

n_naruk

Oh that would be nice!
Is Pitt one of the members from the mv? I so don't know nor do I know any of the c-quints names. But I do listen to their slow songs tho. It's so good & thanks to you. Ima be hook on this one here. Lol.

TubbyTinker

yeah he's one of the member.....he's the one that almost kissed her and he's the one that hugged her after she was screaming...I like yoshi and pitt the most....there used to be 5 members[thats where the name c-quint comes from] but one member had to leave due to skool but insiders source say he had to leave bc of his gf...she didnt want him to be around the girl fans.....oh you should watch their other slow mv called akarn nok jai...that mv is good too.....

n_naruk

Oh ok! Oh wth. Kinda bogus I say? He's a celeb so of course there's going to be girlfans around him. Akarn nork jai. I love love that song but I don't think I've seen the mv yet. Half of the time I just listen to the songs & not paying any attention to the mv. Lol.

TubbyTinker

oh you should watch the mv...do you know ase wang? peter's corp dyrendal ex gf is in it....i think they're my new fave band now lol...their first album sucked but they improved so much on the second one....and they look better lmao..but yoshi had to cut his hair ;[

n_naruk

I have no idea who Peter Corp's ex gf is. Lol. I'll definitely watch the mv.

I hate how every time when I wanna type my story(stories) I seem to always get distracted. But when I don't want to, which half of the time it's at work. Like hundreds of ideas comes to my mind! Lol.

TubbyTinker

lol yeah i get what you mean...ideas always come when i'm in class lol.....

u know thats all i do nowadays is trying to come up with stories and practice on my artwork...lol...i have no life

n_naruk

Lol. I feel ya on that! At least you can PS. Hahaha.
Omg, Thip. I just watch akarn nork jai mv. And wow, I was like all sad thru out the whole MV! Who's the guy with the pink/red on his hair? He is CUTE! They're all cute but only him that caught my most attention. Lol.

And here goes my mind again. I can totally see this mv into a story. Hahaha.