FICTION DISCUSSION

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Pitt is hot! I was just talking about him & c-quint & Four with my bff yesterday. Hahaha. I'm in love with him now :]

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol I just notice the forum is back to normal....no wonder something was different

but yeah aiko, i do want to write a ff based on them but i dont know what kind of storyline....but when i do, i need u to make a poster for me lol....their gonna be three other girls too....i need to figure them out

TubbyTinker

oh remember it used to be the holiday theme? now it's back to the original theme lol

n_naruk

Omg, I came far behind on writing my stories & reading others. Been reading "Dear John" the whole week & man that book is super addicting. So addicted that I'ma be writing my own version of that. Lol. So many stories to write. Lol.

n_naruk

LOL yea. My aunt bought me the book on Monday & I've been reading it since. You will fall in love with Channing Tatum. At least I did. Lol. Only one more week til the movie :D

TubbyTinker

girl I've been falling in love with him since She's the Man...he's so hott! LOL

OFF TOPIC but Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift are "reconnecting"....and so is Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez...OMG....return of the exes....although I thought Taylor and Taylor were cute...too bad they broke up

n_naruk

LOL! He sure was hot in She's the Man & Step Up too! His buttt is sooo :drool: LOL. Wait, Taylor & Taylor dated? & what's with all the exes reconnecting. Just a few days ago there was some news that Brad&Angelina had an affair & now Brad is reconnecting with Jen??

------

Ugh, so my plan tonight was to type my stories but never got to it. So many damn distractions. Facebook, tv, msn...hahaha.

TubbyTinker

LOL yup....Taylor and Taylor dated for three months...they started dating when they were filming the movie Valentine's Day....they were uber cute....I wanna watch that movie.....but I think Joe and Taylor should give it another try though and he better not break up with her through the phone again lol! I wanted Nick and Miley to get back together too but she's dating someone else...someone that looks better than Nick LOL

really Brad and Jen are reconnecting?...gosh what's up with all these stars reconnecting?

yeah i'm suppose to update my stories but I'm distracted by photoshop lol

n_naruk

LOL. Nick is adorable. I think he looks better with Selena than Miley. Lol. Seems like this year is the reconnecting year for the stars? LOL.

Thip, at least you can do PS unlike me. Hahaha. I just don't have the patience for it. Lmao.

TubbyTinker

LOL....Noy, I'm gonna do some DearJohn banners for ya...hecka bored and i dont wanna type up my stories LOL

oh...here's a picture of Taylor and Taylor on the set

http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/bfm_gallery/2009/07/taylor_lautner_taylor_swift_share_a_kiss_on_set_of_valentines_day/gallery_main/gallery_main-taylor-lautner-taylor-swift-valentines-day-film-set-4-07312009-25.jpg

n_naruk

Oh sweet! Can't wait to see them Thip!! & I feel ya on not feeling like typing. I'm still stuck on that all evening til now. Hahaha.
Oh and I saw that pic before. They were awfully close! Lol.

TubbyTinker

dude, i was going through some dearjohn stuff and something occur to me.....you know how he goes to war or whatever...he better not die at the end...it will just break up my heart :(

n_naruk

Yea I know. I would cry like a lil baby like I did with the Notebook. The ending how Noah&Allie fell asleep together! I had a whole bunch of tears running down my cheeks. And DearJohn is such an amazing book. Never been hook on any book before. Lol.

-----

I need to get my hands on my version fast. Tho it won't be no where near as great as DearJohn! Lol.