FICTION DISCUSSION

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooooo RR.. you're such a cheater!!! what happen to bein paul's wifey ahahaha... oooo..... XD..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ LOL, I haven't seen him lately. Sooo~ I'm going to wait until he comes back, then I can be call Paul's wife. Too many lovers.

I realized that there are FFs in the INCOMPLETE I must read too. So much FFs to catch up on, hopefully I can get caught up in 2 weeks. eek!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
well then.. prepare to call urself paul's wifey sinnce his lakorn with joy&yui is finally gonna air soon.. lol..

omg.. i feel liks spammin all over again eversince RR's return ahaha.. (this shows how much i miss ya on sw rr.. lol XD)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Hello everyone! Miss me? No? Well, I miss all of you!! Wanted to inform you all that I'm planning to get caught up in the next two weeks--that's my goal. I know how many FFs there are COMPLETED and IN PROGRESS, but if I don't set this goal then I might become lazy lol. The hardest part is finding where I left off on some of them--with the "new" layout, I can't find my old spot (that's how long I have been MIA). No worries, if I can't find my spot, I will reread. ^^ I want to thank all of you for keeping the FF section alive and running! And to the new sarnie writers/readers, WELCOME! I look forward to reading all the FFs and looking at the posters/banners too. Keep up the great work!!

Oh yes, for those who don't know me, you can call me RR
OR if you want, you can call me: Aum Atichart's wife or Mark Prin's wife [either one is fine by me].
welcome back RR! we really missed you :) how's your college life? lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Aiko: OMG! Really, well then I'm also called Paul's wife. I can't wait to watch that lakorn ^^

Donna: I miss you too. College life--stressful and boring. I wish that one day fate could be kind enough to give me a job where all I do is watch dramas all day and read fanfics, all while getting paid too. LOL. How's college life going for you?

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm so glad you're finally back RR. It was just a few days ago that I've found you on FB. Heehee! Good luck with your 2 weeks goal on catching up with the FFs. Heehee!

Btw, I'm Mark Prin's wifey ^_^

Welcome back once again RR. The FF thread shall be more alive now since our FF QUEEN is finally back. Heehee.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Thanks. Yes, we just found each other on FB, now we reconnect on SW. I'm trying to read as many FFs I can a day, I'm trying to get at least 4-5 FFs. Last time I checked, I still had like 30 IN PROGRESS ones to read. I might switch to read the INCOMPLETE ones first, because they aren't being updated (yet).

NO!You're wrong!! I AM MARK PRIN'S WIFE!! I saw him first :p

n_naruk

Oh my. You'll be busying up on those FFs. Hahaha.

RR, my love. I've said it once & I'll say it again. May the best one win & that'll be me B)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. keep fighting u two..
i'll keep barry all to myself lol.... XD
mark's cute but... I <3 BARRY lol..

edit.. & looky here RR.. we're on page 98.. i guess ur harit 98 wants u back lol.. ahahha XD

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Noy, I will fight to the end :D

Aiko, LOL. it's a sign!! HARIT 08 wants me. i guess he can't bear the fact that i'm starting to fall for Mark. it's like our own little lakorn.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
No I didn't read it wrong. I know you said 98, but believe he lives in Harit 08 <3 He reincarnated into Harit 08. lol.

---------
An update on my catching up. Today I decided to start on the INCOMPLETE while also reading the IN PROGRESS ones---GASP! I didn't know how much I missed!!
INCOMPLETE:50
IN PROGRESS:26

These numbers are of the FFs I need to read--I don't know how much each person wrote, but I'm looking forward to reading every single one. These do not include the COMPLETE FFs I still have to read (I'm thinking about 20?). There's 15 COMPLETE FFs I need to read. I think I need to push the two weeks to like three lol.
It's a total of 91 FFs I need to finish in 11 days. So about 8-9 FFs a day? Wish me luck people--

n_naruk

RR, let the game (fight) begin ^_^ In the end, Mark will be mine & only mine. Mwahahahas.

Julie, I'm sure somewhere along the line, you'll have competition for Barry. :lol:

My oh my. RR is on a long mission. So many numbers you have to accomplish! You'll make it & do enjoy the readings while you're at it ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i do like barry, but it's not the same as mark lol.

thanks noy! i figured that i should have started with the incomplete. i missed a lot. there was 50 incomplete, now i'm down to 27 :D
i've noticed that you and wrote a lot of FFs, are you two planning to update them----

n_naruk

Oh wow! You're like half way done already! I give you props for that! You are our queen of FFs!

Hahaha, yea, I wrote quite a few & majority of them are sent to the incomplete section. I've lost motivations for them a lot lately. But is slowly gaining them back & hopefully more. Atm, I just want to update Mark & Barry's ff. Chapter 1 is almost done. I just need to add a bit more before I'll update it, which will prolly be this weekend. And next in line are Weir & Taew and Pan, Janie, Rome & Tye's ffs. Hopefully I can get them update real soon. I really want to write them. And I still have some new ffs & old ones to write. So many ffs so lil time!

Btw, will you be updating your ffs soon? The Unfortunate & Chaotic Love. Been waiting for the updates but you were never here before :/

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
AHAHAHAHA.. RR'S ALMOST FINISHED BECAUSE SHE IS THE FF QUEEN & SPAMMER INDEED XD.. wow.. ur half way done already RR.. neat job.. i've been lazy so i don't read much these days.. ahaha..

anywho... harit 98 was NOT reincarnated into harit 08.. because 08 is a major SEXY HOT TEMPTING P'EK!!! who no one can share a body with.. lol... XD..

and noy.. i do have competitors for barry already lol..

hmm.. im very lazy with updating these days.. eek.. >_<

i feel like creating a new one featuring JOON & MBLAQ!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol i will take the title FF Queen and share it with my King (Aum, Mark, Paul, ...) I'm moving along quickly because I'm very motivated to get caught up before I fall behind again. I want to at least get caught up with the In Progress and Incomplete ones, the complete can wait because they are already done--so no worries on updates.
And I've been meaning to update my own ffs, hopefully after I'm done...still need to think of what to write too lol.

Yes Harit 98 DID reincarnate to be Harit 08. It's like in a lakorn, he's living in the next generation...with ME! And in each generation/lifetime him and I will always be fated to be together <3

I can't wait to read both of your FFs. Looking forward to it.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh wow RR, you're fast! I dropped all my old ff's..I lost all motivations during my extern so I only have BWY atm....im really motivated on that ff.....I'm thinking of writing another f after that with Mak and Barry, well atleast I want them in the story but idk if they'll match well with the girl Im picking though...lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^awww. you dropped your other ones :( I haven't read BWY yet, but I'm sure to get to it by next week. I <3 Mark & Barry, and the only girl I see them with is...ME lol.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
my gosh! RR!! when i decide to start writing again, you came back!!!! :lol:
We missed you. FF area is not the same without you. Welcome back.