FIGHTS AT HMONG NEW YEARS

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
UH... JUST OUT OF CURIOUSITY... WHY DO ALL THESE DUMB ASSES FIGHT AT NEW YEAR?

that just ruins the whole thing... i mean.. hello??? if they want to kill eachother... do that somewhere else...

fuck... that just scares some people and they don't want to go to new year.. not that they are going to get jumped... but because hmong people... they get reallie violent at times...

so... another question... HAVE YOU EVER GOTTEN INTO A FIGHT AT NEW YEAR? AND FOR WHAT REASON? because this is what the topic is focusing on...

ehheh... just wondering... i'm being nosy here.. but yeah...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
yup...all the time...its stupid and scary...but yet...people still look and not try to run for their lives....haha lol

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i also think its reallie scary how... people don't run away from the fight.. but instead.. they all run to it and try to record it onto their camcorders..

i mean.. fuck.. run for your life... you never know what's going to happen...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Well, from what I've heard...I know there used to be a lot of fights and shootings at the Labor Day Tournament in WI...all because the guys were fighting over a gir......

Fearless

sarNie Adult
A fight actually happened right before me at the Metrodome New Years a couple years back. And I tell ya, I was scared as heck that I backed away from it as far as I could. It's stupid how some people ran up to it to watch the flight and get knocked over when the security guards come and the fight broke out. Lucky I was long gone out of the way. It's just so dangerous and you never know what's going to happen if you're in the way. I think those people who starts fights are low life people who thinks they're hard and wants to show off.

I have a brother who used to be in a gang and he would always go around with his gang looking for trouble and beating up people. One time he got beat up really bad and ended up in the hospital. Everyone was crying and saying that he may not make it and my mom said, "tseg muaj laib ntawv cias nws tuag nws, nyob los nyav av xwb.” That's cruel but I think it's true! :lol: :lol:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
There is really no reason behind it...and even if there is...it's pointless!!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
damn. if a parent says that about their child... the child must be reallie bad..

sometimes.. its true tho.. not that they are a waste of time and place... but because it brings a lot of danger to the family too...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
yep... he was really bad.. gave my mom heartaches for years.. so I can understand why she said that... she just had enough..

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I've seen a couple of fights broke out at the New Year too. And as everyone said, they're mostly gangbangers. I don't watch them though...I run! I remember I was walking up the stairs once and then this fight broke out behind me but I didn't notice it. My aunt grabbed me and ran and I was like "why are we running?" lol, ahaha! Stupid kids...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
well...i personally have never gotton in a fight....but it doesn't just happen at the tournaments.....

one time..i was at a funeral....and this stupid fight broke out...IN THE FUNERAL HOME!!!!! so all the old-g guys trapped them in this one room and then they all went in there to split them up.....then we called the cops and everything was hectic!!!! dang.....and you know what??? it was all over a STUPID SLUT GIRL!!!!! the two guys that started beating each other up were like friends or something and they were fighting over the girl cause they both wanted her.......

scared the heck outta me to be honest.....i mean..it was over a girl....what a stupid reason to beat up your friend......PLUS....this was inside a FUNERAL HOME...those idoits need to have more respect for the person that died....if you wanna beat each other up...DON'T DO IT IN A FUNERAL HOME!! that's disrespectful!!!!!

anjos

Yeah... I guess they cant find nothing else to do than just fight....
I dont think fight will resloves their problem...What wanna know what in the blue are they thinking.... fighting like that in a tournaments..... they know that they are gooing to get caught but still they do it.....

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i don't know why they have fights at new year or tournaments that's just stupid...they fight for stupid reasons also like the gang thing certain color hates another color and they want to have fights cause they think its cool but forreal it's making them lose face and make people hate them...well they fight at tournaments with thick sugar canes!! that gotta hurt! ;)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i've experienced one my self lol! it was at one of the CHAGN_BAHN lol. There were like guys fighting and all these people started screaming and runnig cuz the guys were using weapons like knife and other things... it was a bloody mess it scared me lol i was younger then but i still remember.