lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
@Step You're welcome dear . but you know i don't watch it yet even a bit include Perfect Match and Pity Girl i follow the information just for Boys Paradise XD

Step

Mrs James Ma
I watched Perfect Match only. Now waiting for Boy's Paradise. Cant wait to see Sean and Esther. Miss them so much. They had many events, magazines but its not like watching a lakorn ;)

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not watching Don't at all but they are uploading weekly just like how the show airs weekly. But from what I can tell, the UG facebook is still uploading eps as well.
Boys' Paradise premieres this month but the 25th and the 18th sound familiar. Guess we'll all know Sunday. I won't watch but they will upload on IG and I'll see that. Been waiting so long for BP, the difference between one or two weeks doesn't mean very much at this point.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
@janea it is 25th for ep1 and 18th is for Boys Paradise special

@Step yes i miss them in drama so much too that's why i re-watch LR :D

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Aaaaaaaaaaaaa THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH. OMG I LOVED IT. ITS SOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mook has guest appearance here WOW  :woot:Is Esther lesbian here? No wonder she is with 3 men :p that guy 'brother from another mother' LOL  :whaha:  :whaha: OMGGGGGG SEAAANNNNNN :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:    :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint: Sean and Esther pretend to be a couple  :lmao2:  :lmao2:  :lmao2:  I LOVED THIS SO MUCH  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
The first pic of Esther holding her phone, her case, is it a picture of her and Sean?!?!! So cute! Can't wait for these two, I love them both together and individually. :D

Step

Mrs James Ma
Even I saw it twice like you :p that's a fan's case
Prakaidao said:
The first pic of Esther holding her phone, her case, is it a picture of her and Sean?!?!! So cute! Can't wait for these two, I love them both together and individually. :D

Step

Mrs James Ma
I love Sean cos he is a good person. I was not his fan in TRRR, I did not like him but after knowing him in LR, he is my favorite actor. Esther too. These 2 are very cute. Good that Esther is freelance. We will see her in N'ek roles :)