Going to Thailand

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
I am going to Thailand and Laos for a month. I leave October 21st and I really do need help or advice. This will be my first time going there. I would like to know what to do or how to act. Thailand and Laos are totally different countries and I know it will be a little different for me. I don't want to do things that might offend some people there and I would like to know what it's like. I'm really excited, but a little nervous. This will be my first time seeing my grandma (from my father's side.) If anyone can tell me a few things, that will highly appreciated. Thank you! :D

Reagan

sarNie Adult
howdies, well as you know in america mini skirts and dressing like sex kitten is normal, but in laos it kinda makes you look bad, dont know about thailand these days, but overall just act as if you would here, if you smoke well dont see many smoking girls in laos, its not so different you can adapt,! its not hard to adapt!

.clash

sarNie Egg
Hehe dress kpop in thailand cause right now the korean wave took over the whole country ahahah. Yes you can wear mini skirts in thailand now......thailand not like laos...we're more modern and more western than those other poor country surrounding us....thailand = south korea or japan of southeast asia...hehe.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
If u really want an in-depth look into the culture of Thailand read Culture Shock! Thailand: A Survival Guide to Customs and Etiquette by Robert Cooper. It's always good to be respectful. Hope u have a good time on your trip.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Hehe dress kpop in thailand cause right now the korean wave took over the whole country ahahah. Yes you can wear mini skirts in thailand now......thailand not like laos...we're more modern and more western than those other poor country surrounding us....thailand = south korea or japan of southeast asia...hehe.
LOL Yeah I agree but NOT everywhere ! Only in Siam and malls.. u can so many young people trying to be like japanese mouhahaha -_-
Hope u will meet stars there lol
I wear mini skirt there and I dun like to wear this when im walking in the streets some people esp guy stared at u T_T
but yeah dun pay attention to them go ur way haha

ooh ur first time enjoy shopping, eating, beaches, see family, visit some famous place like Wat Pra Keaw, talad nam blabla and don't forget to stop by Siam Paragon just seeing how big it is and stylish no need to buy something in there so expensive.
OMG u are going to landing at the new airport I heard that it's very gorgeous and HUGE but the service esp luggages still have problems LOL but i think by the 21 would be okay.

Act like you are =) You will see by youself how to act ^_^

P.S :: I talked too much LOL

.clash

sarNie Egg
Also don't forget to eat while you there...there so many cheap restaurants in thailand....even when it look fancy its cheap!