would you tell a boy u like him with a letter or face to face

• Letter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Face to Face

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL Face to Face...I'd like to see how happy or disappointed he gets! Although, he should be happy muahahaha! :loool:

Kelly

face to face so tat u can see their reaction ahha! if they like u or not...i mean at lease u can tell a lil with the way the look rite afer u tell em ahha!

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
i asked mai fren about this and she said to give a letter instead because u dont now wat the person will say and like you will feel all badd and everything

dfemc

sarNie Adult
"hey sexy" is too fun of a line to use in a letter, it's best when orated to the guy with the proper motions. you can make moves and do the important stuff, like the eyes and and luring eyebrow movements, when in person....things like that can't be writtend down, even with parentheses.

hence, face to face. ;)

natty

Chubs
lol this topic brings back sooo much memories when i was so young and innocent.. i remember writing a letter to this cute boy in my second grade class.. it went something like this.

Dear Jon,

I like you. Do you like me?

check [ ] yes [ ] no

:lmao:

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
natty said:
lol this topic brings back sooo much memories when i was so young and innocent.. i remember writing a letter to this cute boy in my second grade class.. it went something like this.

Dear Jon,

check [ ] yes [ ] no

[post="54690"][/post]​

LMAO thats a nice one :lmao:

S

sunflower

natty said:

Dear Jon,

check [ ] yes [ ] no

[post="54690"][/post]​

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is a really cute one.. i alwaised laughed at my friends for passing notes in class!

darvil

sarNie Adult
natty said:

Dear Jon,

check [ ] yes [ ] no

[post="54690"][/post]​

check [*] yes [ ]no

:p

dfemc

sarNie Adult
natty said:

Dear Jon,

check [ ] yes [ ] no

[post="54690"][/post]​
yeah, every first grader did that....i guess creativity is repititve afterall. even after all these years. ^_^