HAIR DYE HELP

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
ok.. i just dyed my hair yesterday.. it didnt really show, so i want to dye my hair again today. do you guys knoe how long i have to wait til my next hair dye cause i heard my sis-in-law say that you gotta wait 6 months or something like that?? any clue?

the_one

sarNie Egg
well this one time i highlighted my hair and 2 days later i dyed it again...i know its bad for the hair but i still did it...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
you are supposed to wait a few months..
but its okay to dye it again within a few days
just don't do it too often.
it will damage your hair

if you want the color to show..
i recommend bleaching it first..
then dying it the color you want.
i do that. =D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think u have to wait at least 3 months.

but i didn't.. i dyed my hair twice in one month. yes its bad for the hair but still did it. :D

kulyia

RUK
well, Rather the product you used was cheap or not. Though, the results do come out great too. And it depends on your hair type. Most of the time it doesnt show because you have naturally thick Bold black hair. It is said in my house to wait a week to a month. But we dont go by it unless we can dealt with the color.

s0rrow_chick

sarNie Egg
well, Rather the product you used was cheap or not. Though, the results do come out great too. And it depends on your hair type. Most of the time it doesnt show because you have naturally thick Bold black hair. It is said in my house to wait a week to a month. But we dont go by it unless we can dealt with the color.

i agree if you use cheap products they usually dont produce that great of a result.
but i dont think it matters much how long you wait...
but depending on what your hair color was and how light you're trying to go for
you may have to leave the solution in your hair longer --just be sure you did it from roots to tips.

xcorp

sarNie Egg
lol, my parents would kill me if i dye my hair... once my brother dyed just a bit of his hair and my mom saw it and she when crazy all over his ass.... since then, he hasn't dye it anymore... lol, I laugh at him all the time for that.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
this thread is funny.
I love dying my hair too. its fun..but im so broked i haven't gone shopping for awhile now.