Harb Kong Mae(Master One)

max

sarNie Elites
From the pictures and previews, Donut looks really good in here! I loved Hua Jai Lad Fah, but goodness... she does not look good with short hair.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Donut looks so pretty in that poster thingy that was posted. I think this hair style fits her more.

max

sarNie Elites
Do they air this lakorn three times a week?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't know but I heard Namfon gets pregnant again. There's a possibility that Donut and Joon are siblings O_O Gross, huh?!?
Donut is so pretty in that poster, she's gotten so beautiful! She almost ressembles Ploy Chidijun there. Joon is too cute with his dimples!
Who is that old man?

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know but I heard Namfon gets pregnant again. There's a possibility that Donut and Joon are siblings O_O Gross, huh?!?
Donut is so pretty in that poster, she's gotten so beautiful! She almost ressembles Ploy Chidijun there. Joon is too cute with his dimples!
Who is that old man?
Hope not! That would be wrong. The old man beside Namfon? I think that's her father.

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
EDITED: ok so from what i read off of tv3's website i don't think that joon and donut are bro/sis

joon will have a little sis tho but her name is นัยนา

donut's character's name is เรื่องริน and she is the daughter of เบ�จา

i dunno i hope i read it right it got kinda confusing b/c they listed like 5 character's in a few sentences *shrugs*

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i wished namfon was nang'ek in here also its weird coz donut and fon look the same age but she's playing the mother role
but namfon is the nang'ek for the first generation here so its okay her role is still significant
phew, i thought that old man was fon's husband O_O good thing its not!
which one is her husband?? they should have a pic of him.
i only saw him on the preview.
this lakorn is already on YOUTUBE ja.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
If this lakorn story line is like what I think it is, then this lakorn is probably a remakes of an old lakorn played by Nok Sinjai called "Sia Paye"(the string that use to tie the baby hanging basket). If is the same storyline then Donut should be Namfon's daughter, but is not her real daughter ... she adopted her after they took away her son, but Donut doesn't know she was adopted. She only knew that her mother doesn't want her to have anything to do with the P'ek because she knew that he's her son and the family will dislike her daughter as they did her. And something happen that make her used the "sia paye" to killed someone and her son became lawyer and will do anything in his power to put her in Jail, but his father beg him not to, ... then later he found out that she's his mom.
But anyway... it might not be the same storyline... but from reading and watching the teasers so far, I think is likely is that lakorn, they just changed 'sia paye' to "harb".

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
If this lakorn story line is like what I think it is, then this lakorn is probably a remakes of an old lakorn played by Nok Sinjai called "Sia Paye"(the string that use to tie the baby hanging basket). If is the same storyline then Donut should be Namfon's daughter, but is not her real daughter ... she adopted her after they took away her son, but Donut doesn't know she was adopted. She only knew that her mother doesn't want her to have anything to do with the P'ek because she knew that he's her son and the family will dislike her daughter as they did her. And something happen that make her used the "sia paye" to killed someone and her son became lawyer and will do anything in his power to put her in Jail, but his father beg him not to, ... then later he found out that she's his mom.
But anyway... it might not be the same storyline... but from reading and watching the teasers so far, I think is likely is that lakorn, they just changed 'sia paye' to "harb".
Sounds interesting! But I guess we'll have to watch to find out.