Harry Potter and The Goblet of fire

kitkat

sarNie Elites

photo credited to yahoo!

Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint

Synopsis: In his fourth year at Hogwarts, Harry faces his greatest challenges and dangers yet. When he is selected under mysterious circumstances as a contestant in the Triwizard Tournament, Harry must compete against the best young wizards from schools all over Europe. But as he prepares, signs begin to point to the return of Lord Voldemort. Before long, Harry is playing not just for the Cup, but for his life.

Genres: Action/Adventure, Kids/Family and Science Fiction/Fantasy
Running Time: 2 hrs. 30 min.
Release Date: November 18th, 2005 (wide)
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for sequences of fantasy violence and frightening images.
Distributor: Warner Bros. Pictures Distribution

Trailers & Clips: click here!

Production Photos: click here!
Premiere Photos: click here!

it's a MUST-SEE movie! GO WATCH IT! :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

all informations credited to yahoo!

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I can't wait to see it since Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire was my favorite out of the Harry Potter books. The trailer looks great. :)

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
0mg! im sooo excited for this! Too bad i couldn't pre-order tickets for tonight at MIDNIGHT, but hopefully to see it this weekend when theres not that much people! omg-- i've been waiting SOOOOOOO long for this!! lol-- :D

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
I saw this movie on Monday and I have to admit this one is very good ..it shows Harry being more grown up and getting more cynical..and for the first time the finally show the face of Lord Valdemort..I have to say the 4th movie has to be the best so far..it was soo good I didn't want it to end and sucky thing is this one is not 3 hours like the other one more like 2 1/2 hours long..

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Couldn't catch the midnight showing.. but I will watch it ASAP!

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
oh heck yes! i gotta go watch this....i read the books [except the new one] keke....but yea im planning to watch this one....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
iluvnumandoil said:
not much of a harry potter fan ...he looks too old to be playing a 15 yr old kid doesnt seem right
[post="44903"][/post]​
yeah i heard that there'll be some new youngsters to replace those 3: daniel, emma, and rupert because they will grow up looking older than the age from books they supposed to be.. so honestly, i prefer 3 of them stay in it because it looks better in that way from part 1-3...beside look at professor albus dumbledore (richard harris), he had passed away during 3rd one, so director replaced him to a new one (michael gambon)..it doesn't look right, though. -_- i know richard can't come back alive. :(

anyways, i just saw this movie at midnight.. OMG it's so worth buy! i mean harry looks so cute but i know he's too young for me. LOL beside this book is my favorite out of other harry potter books. yeah i know i like sports.. ha!

--EDITED--

i will watch it again next week with friends... well, it'll having a closed-captioned.. since i'm deaf..so yeah. :p

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
im gonna watch it with my friends tomorrooooooooow. this was my fav book out of the whole harry potter series so far.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah you guys should watch this movie any sooner or whenever before it over...i'm telling you, this's the best movie than previous ones...of course, if there's upcoming part 5, it's might be better than this. LOL well duh. :p

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i don't think they should change Harry because he is cute everyone is like so crazy over here. He is only 16 anyways just 1 year older doesn't really matter.
I didn't know that he is the second richest kid in the whole until my friend told me.
I was going to see it today but tickets are already sold out.
Can't wait

Soteeda

I loooove harry potter!! I want to go see it this weekend but it's my bro's b-day and he'll kill me if I go see it without him haha. I watched this behind the scenes show on A&E last night and that only got me more excited about the movie.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Captainlover said:
i don't think they should change Harry because he is cute everyone is like so crazy over here. He is only 16 anyways just 1 year older doesn't really matter.
I didn't know that he is the second richest kid in the whole until my friend told me.
I was going to see it today but tickets are already sold out.
Can't wait
[post="45532"][/post]​

he is the same age as me i think ron and harry are cute and emma she so pretty :wub:
i went to watch it yesterday night at 6:30 pm to 9:05 pm 2hours and 20 :) mins its very good everybody must watch it!!!!!!!!!!! :) :wub:

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
yEAH i'M THE BIGGEST HARRY POTTER FAN HAVE ALL THE BOOKS AND MOVIE AND i'M 21 YEARS OLD... HAVE WATCH IT THREE TIME SINCE IT CAME OUT AND GOING TO GO AND WATCH IT AGIAN.... LOVE IT CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE TO COME OUT WISH THEY WOULD HURRY UP THOUGH... AND HOPE THERE IS THE SEVEN BOOK...

Babyt

sarNie Elites
saw it last night...it was good, but it wasn't that good...the first 3 were so much better...just my opinion..but it was worth it watching it till 2:30 am in the morning...lol

Babyt

sarNie Elites
did u know: that Boa was orginally casted for the character Cho in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...but the British petition her out because they don't want any girl cast to be prettier than Harmone..

natty

Chubs
kitkat said:
yeah i heard that there'll be some new youngsters to replace those 3: daniel, emma, and rupert because they will grow up looking older than the age from books they supposed to be.. so honestly, i prefer 3 of them stay in it because it looks better in that way from part 1-3...beside look at professor albus dumbledore (richard harris), he had passed away during 3rd one, so director replaced him to a new one (michael gambon)..it doesn't look right, though. -_- i know richard can't come back alive. :(

anyways, i just saw this movie at midnight.. OMG it's so worth buy! i mean harry looks so cute but i know he's too young for me. LOL beside this book is my favorite out of other harry potter books. yeah i know i like sports.. ha!

--EDITED--

i will watch it again next week with friends... well, it'll having a closed-captioned.. since i'm deaf..so yeah. :p
[post="45349"][/post]​

yup.. i dont think it's wised to replace those 3 because they ARE harry, ron and hermione.. they are like the trademark.. it would be weird to see someone else as harry ron or hermione..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Babyt said:
did u know: that Boa was orginally casted for the character Cho in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...but the British petition her out because they don't want any girl cast to be prettier than Harmone..
[post="46286"][/post]​
she does? i think boa and harmone look pretty together, though.. there's no higher or lower than both of them.. :D