Harry Potter and The Goblet of fire

kitkat

sarNie Elites
natty said:
yup.. i dont think it's wised to replace those 3 because they ARE harry, ron and hermione.. they are like the trademark.. it would be weird to see someone else as harry ron or hermione..
[post="46325"][/post]​
me either! that's why i don't want them to be replaced.. i got it from my super crazy harry potter fan friend... so let's see what happen in the future.. i can't wait to get a 7th book! it takes forever!

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE HARRY POTTER : GOBLET OF FIRE!! It's the best movie out and I love my RON&HERMIONE.. totally a shipper.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
daniale is so cute i prefer him with short hair doesn anyone know for sure if he go to school in USA or UK???????? and emma shes so pretty and rupert is so funny red hair guy

natty

Chubs
kitkat said:
me either! that's why i don't want them to be replaced.. i got it from my super crazy harry potter fan friend... so let's see what happen in the future.. i can't wait to get a 7th book! it takes forever!
[post="46597"][/post]​

omg me too.. she needs to hurry up with book 7.. i really want to see how it all ends.. it'll be sad that it's ending but man i cant wait.. i just hope harry and ginny get back together.. they are so meant for one another since he met her in book 2!!!!!

juicee

sarNie Elites
i thought it was good enough to watch. plus that cedric character was hot in my opinion...and it's cool to see how the characters all grew up....

natty

Chubs
juicee said:
i thought it was good enough to watch. plus that cedric character was hot in my opinion...and it's cool to see how the characters all grew up....
[post="49782"][/post]​

cedric is cute isnt he? lol no wonder cho likes him lol.. oh and i thought viktor was pretty cute too..

Soteeda

I read that the original 3 were contracted for the next installment of Harry Potter so don't expect to see any new faces soon. Emma is the same age as her character, Daniel (Harry) is a year older and Rupert (Ron) is two years older than character.

juicee

sarNie Elites
well i don't see why they would leave, other than being afraid of being typecasted. but HP did make Daniel the richest teen in the UK, so he should be sticking with it.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Soteeda said:
I read that the original 3 were contracted for the next installment of Harry Potter so don't expect to see any new faces soon. Emma is the same age as her character, Daniel (Harry) is a year older and Rupert (Ron) is two years older than character.
[post="49877"][/post]​
whew! that's relieved! :D thanks for news!

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
i think harry might die in the 7th book. from all the clues given...it might happen.

im gonna be crying soooo bad

natty

Chubs
LaLa23x23 said:
i think harry might die in the 7th book. from all the clues given...it might happen.

im gonna be crying soooo bad
[post="50467"][/post]​

lol lala.. are you a member of the forums? we were all speculating book 7.. how dumbledore might not be dead.. or that snape really isnt bad because he was told by dumbledore to kill him (umbreakable vow).. harry might die killing voldermort.. or die saving ginny and at the same time kill voldermort.. or ginny and longbottom.. all sorts of speculations lol..

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
WOw its was amazing the competition there was under water , dragons XD
And the asian girl didnt do mouch , when I thought she would
But I didn't really like the ending but overall its was good ! XD