Heart

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
It's a nice concept story you have, but I'm a little bit confused and don't understand the characters... the part about who's Cholida and Vic? and Thaleh and Pethe are Meen and Ton in their past life? Don't get the part why are they supposed to love each other? really appreciate if you explain it to me na... nice update :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
It's a nice concept story you have, but I'm a little bit confused and don't understand the characters... the part about who's Cholida and Vic? and Thaleh and Pethe are Meen and Ton in their past life? Don't get the part why are they supposed to love each other? really appreciate if you explain it to me na... nice update :)
Cholida and Vic are the reincarnation of Pethe and Thaleh. Meen and Ton are the parents, the story hasn't got to the part of Nadech and Yaya yet. So that's why you find it confusing.
Pethe and Thaleh are past lovers but didn't get to be with each other so thats why they were born into another life which is Cholida and Vic. So i guess that explains it but kinda spoiled it a little.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Cholida and Vic are the reincarnation of Pethe and Thaleh. Meen and Ton are the parents, the story hasn't got to the part of Nadech and Yaya yet. So that's why you find it confusing.
Pethe and Thaleh are past lovers but didn't get to be with each other so thats why they were born into another life which is Cholida and Vic. So i guess that explains it but kinda spoiled it a little.
ohh i c know cant wait 4 more... :woot2: :woot: :dance1:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart
:​
Chapter 4: The Sacrifices

Back to reality Ton fell down and realizes what he had done. Never had he felt so guilty in his life before. Everything was being ruined and as other people's lives are being destroy by him living, the future may lay the same fate to the people close to him.

Meen lay in the hospital waking up as Won's whole family members where watching her sadly. She tried to get up but fell back down.

"Don't get up yet your body is very weak!" Tina said, Won's sister.
"Won! Where is he? Where is he?" Meen desperately asking, clinging onto Tina.
"He's fine, Meen."
"Then whats wrong with your face why do you look so sad?"
​"Meen you had a miscarriage."
"What did you say? Tina!"
"The doctor said that you where under a lot of pressure and that it looks like you where fighting with someone. Do you remember? Who was the person there?"
"Person! Who? I don't seem to remember."
"It's alright if you don't remember now, just think about it na."
"Alright."
"Then go back to sleep na. The doctor said you should rest." Tina said as she help Meen go back to sleep. Meen fell asleep but she seems to have the terrify dream of the scene fighting with Ton but when she woke up she didn't remember what the dream was about.

Dream

"Ton! What are you doing?" Meen said pushing him away. Ton stood from afar with bloody hands.

"Meen"

"Won! Won! What happen to you?" looking down upon him as Ton came and grabbed her from behind.

"Lets leave before the cops get here. Well leave together, I'll protect you."

"Are you crazy Ton! I'm not leaving with you. Your crazy! Let me go!" shoving him away. "Your a murderer, a killer! Your crazy do you hear me!." yelling at him.

"Meen! I did this for us." Pleading.

"Us? Don't be kidding me. There is no us. Understand!"

"I did this for you." Ton's voice suddenly changes. Coldness rounds up inside of him out as he grins evilly with the devils eyes. He totally changed in such a short amount of time, grabbing her arms he started yelling like a manic. "I DID THIS FOR YOU! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVED YOU! HUH!"
"Your crazy! You did this for yourself not for me." she yelled back at him as he puled her near him with blood allover him and tried to kiss her. Meen putted her hands in front of his face and used all her strength and pushed him away as she hit the wall behind her falling next to Won. Ton almost came crawling to her as he heard the cops coming from afar as he ran to his car and drove off quickly. Meen crawled up to Won and gather her strength to pull Won up and hugged him tightly. They talked for a moment but Won fell unconscious when she didn't even notice herself, she had had a miscarriage. Waking from her dream, she quickly started to breath heavily. The dream came so fast as it went by so fast forgetting the dream already. Nobody was in the room with her. It was night time and they where probably with Won now as she lay back again and slept.

Switching back to Fate

She enters around looking for Destiny as she enters her chambers. Destiny was sitting on her counter, humming a scary song to herself ignoring Fate.

"Destiny!" angrily walking over to her as Destiny remain silent, in the same position, not moving a bit as her hair fell over her face. "Can't you hear me, you evil sister!!" Fate says pushing her of the counter. Destiny remain in the same position not moving as her hair fell down her face even more, just like dead person her didn't speak a bit. "Whats wrong with you? Don't you hear me?" Fate said as her anger started to rage out. Destiny then started to respond to her by laughing evilly, her tone changed but she was no longer humming insanely. But somehow the humming didn't stop either it continued playing. As Destiny continued laughing this time louder then before.

"Whats so funny? You think this is funny, huh! Destiny?" Fate said grabbing her sister by the arms, pulling her up. Finally Fate dropped down onto the floor, shock to see her sister, Fate slowly crawled backwards as Destiny insanely walk up to her. Destiny's eye turned red as tears of blood dropped from beneath her eyes. Destiny's face was marked on with a knife and looked insanely crazy. She was pale white as a ghost and bent down to look at Fate.

"Why are you speechless?"

".....................Destiny"

"What where you saying?"

"You! Huh! I......"

""Come on now!" a voice said as the doors flew open and the whole chamber brushed into gold air adn pushed them violently against the wall as they fell down.

"Darkness!" Fate said trying to get up.

"Take care of Destiny and don't let her escape. The evilness had begun." Darkness said as her warriors, called Feeders, jumped to Destiny surrounding her. Feeders were women who feed on dark magic perform by evil witches who overtakes dark souls like Destiny, through a massive emotions of hate and live by there beauty. Fate stood up as Darkness helps her up.

"What's going on?"

"Destiny was trying to kill you. The evil has overtaken her thoroughly were too late to save her."

"Fate! Destiny! I'm still your sister, i'm still here, don't do this to m." Destiny said with tears crawling out her eyes. She screams in pain yelling for them to help. Fate and Darkness couldn't bare to see there sister in so much pain but after all she's not there sister anymore. When they where done Destiny fell as Fate went to her side and examine her as Destiny quickly putted her hands on her throat.

"I hate you Fate, because of you only! hahaha I don't care if I where to die, do you know why because Pethe and Theleh will never end up together. I once was loved by Pethe but you ruined everything you killed him to be with that Theleh women. Hahaha you think i wont remember I'll kill you just like how you killed me when I was alive with Pethe. I'll kill you." Destiny said squeezing her throat as their father came and shot a arrow through Destiny's throat. Destiny slowly dropped down trying to breath as she was killed on the spot. \

"Leave!" Their father said as everyone left, he brunt everything and left the place. Fate went back doing her job. As for Pethe, Thaleh. and Destiny will set off too the human world again to live the lives they where unable to in their past lives together. As for Ton, Won, Meen, and Lawan. Their stories will be told in the next chapter.

I hope you guys like this chapter and I hope I didn't confuse anyone in this chapter. Haha I also hope you understand whats going on and if you don't I'll help answer it!! :woot2:

paof

Love it can't wait for..

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Sorry I haven't been able to get on lately but here comes their story of Nadech and Yaya.!!

Heart

Chapter 5: The Last of His Heart

Starring:
Nadech as Pethe/Vic
First Ekkaphong as Vee
Yaya as Thaleh/Cholida
Mint N. as Chaya/Destiny/Sara
Mark Prin as Won
Mint Chalida as Meen
Pope as Ton
Kimberly as Lawan

When Won and Meen got better they decided to do there wedding in America. They didn't stay in Thailand very long afraid to meet the same hurtful fate again they moved to live there instead. But they both didn't seem to remember anything involving Ton, who tried to kill Won and left. He was left unpunished for his crimes and forgotten by memory.

Ton hated the fact that he was overcome by darkness but he was guilty of so many things already. He lived with guilt everyday but that didn't stop him from living life. Ton changed he was never the man he once known in the past but became a bitter person or I guess he was always a bitter person inside. Ton actually got married to a women name Lawan. She was pretty and patient. Lawan was the only person who could deal with him, but a reason why she became his wife was to balance out his sin. Lawan was no ordinary women, she once was a goddess but sacrificed herself to be a human. She help decreased is sins. Lawan meant flower and as kind as her name, she was known for enduring anything. Why Ton married her? was it her beauty, or was it because she was from a wealthy family, or was because she was the only person to resist him? Not one of those question where the true answer. Her answer was she had Vic, the only father of her child was Ton; force to marry a women he never love but played around with, this heartless guy turned into something that loved to play around and could care less about anyone but himself and his satisfactions. Starting from here Lawan sad love story begins adding more darkness nto this life of there's.

"Mom!" Vic said sadly following her as the doctors rushed her into the ER. Vic was 14 at the time as Vee, Vic's younger or is known as his half brother. Vic sat there waiting patiently, his whole body was shaking as his hands crumble together, his sadness turned into madness as Vic waited patiently but there was no signs of his father. The more he waited the more he started to dislike his father, it wasn't even dislike it was more of hate and he was outrages by him. Hours past all Vic could think about was his father and that women he had brought home for the last month already. He blamed everything on his new wife because of her she, his father didn't seem to care about his mother one bit. He sat there waiting and waiting until the doctors had finally came out.

"How's my mother?" Vic asked desperately, wanting to know the outcome. He followed the doctor

"She's doing fine now kid, so don't worry to much and we will send her to a room shortly but where is your father?"

"If you don't see him he's not here. Maybe with his new wife of course." Vic said stingy. "If you don't mind I'll go see my mother." Vic said and walking off.

"Your Father is really something he cares more about his new wife then you are your mother. Little Vic remember whenever you grow up you have to protect your mother and don't follow your fathers foot steps alright." The doctor said as Vic looked up at him and nod his head.

Vic walked to is mothers room and sat beside his mother, he held her hands tightly and started crying. As his mother woke up shortly after.

"Vic, why are you crying?"

"Nothing, I'm just worried." Vic said wiping away his tears.

"Is your father not here yet"

"Don't even mention him, just hearing about him makes me hate him more."

"Vic!"

"Don't even stop me mother, have you even notice anything that has been going on sense he brought that women into our house? It's been a nightmare not just that but he's also planing onto sending me to abroad.

"I know your mad but........"

"No! mother I won't listen to you talk about him. If he sends me whose going to take care of you? Whose going to protect you from that women? How will you live?"

"Like everyday I live! Vic remember just because your father acts the way he does doesn't necessary mean he doesn't love us anymore. Believe in me, na"

"I can't believe in a person like him." Vic says madly walking out of the room.

Not too long after Ton had forced Vic go study abroad. He study for 10 years in America and Paris and became a really rich billionaire at very young age. Vic became very wealthy and loved competing against his father the sight of his father losing to him was pleasing to his eyes. After growing up he never forgot his hatred towards his father. They simply own two different companies and live differently, along with his younger sister who was younger than him by two years and his mother.

As for Won and Meen they had moved back to live in Thailand after 6 long years living in America and setting up there huge business in America and bringing it to Thailand. One day after going to the temple with there little young ones, Cholida who was the youngest and Krai her brother who was the oldest son.
They had just got done praying as they came out of the temple a monk had walked towards them.

"Is there something wrong?" Won had asked. As the monk stared at Cholida.

"You have a very special girl here."

"Thanks! She a naughty one."

"She will be a beautiful women in the future but remember what I tell you today."

"What is it that you want to say?"

"Whenever she grows up she will only have one guy that is for her. He is the only guy in her life so remember that also he will be the only guy in her life to come ask for her hand in marriage. He is her soul-mate to whenever he comes you will know."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"The heavens say so, I just tell what I've been told by the heavens." the monk said as they went back onto there lives.

Vic had just came back from his trip from America and his first time coming back home after 4 long months in South Korea for a business trip. He went and visited his father.

"Vic! Vic! Come back here now!" Ton yelled at Vic. Vic madly walked out of the house walking to his car after yelling at his step mom. Vic had stop and turn around to face his father as Ton walk towards him.

"What! Father I have nothing more to say to you."

"Go back inside and apologies to Nicha right now."

"Why should I? That women inside isn't my mother. So I shouldn't apologies because this house is my mother's not that women! Let me ask you seriously father do you really prefer that thing inside more than your only eldest son?"

​"And why should I answer that?"

"Because that women inside isn't worth anything than a whore who leeches off your money!" Vic yells at his father. Ton slapped Vic and was about to hit him more as Vee came and held his father back.

​"Go ahead hit me again!" Vic says madly as he wipes the side of his lips. "You've done more than this in the past. Hit Me!" Vic said turning his head to the side, "Hit me!" Vic said once more eagerly as he started laughing at his father, "If you want me to apologies then that will be never but if it hurts her that much than here." Vic took out his wallet and took out a dollar bill and threw it down onto the floor. "This may heal her wounds, after all a women like is only worth this much and less." Vic smirk. "This should heal her less than a minute father after all you know her best." Vic said evilly and walked away to is car and stopped while he open his door and threw his hands up in the air and screamed. "You can't do anything to me because i'm the winner here and your the loser. Father!" Vic said as he got in his car and drove off as Vee let is father go.

"You know how Vic is, he always wants to cause trouble." Vee said.

"Ungrateful child!" Ton cursed under his breath and walked back inside.

End of chapter everyone. The next chapter may have a few hot scenes coming in and two couple come back to reunite again. Also I hope this chapter isn't confusing. If it is please tell i'll explain haha:D

paof

Love it knows I understand... Can't wait for next ch..

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart

Chapter 6: The Unknown Dream

Vic continued driving as tears kept falling from his eyes as he wiped them away.
"Are you stupid Vic?!! Why the heck are you crying for?!!" Vic said as he stopped the car and got out, standing beside the bridge. He leans on the rails trying to clam himself down. For the first time ever he felt the pain coming back rushing after him as it pulled him down like fire. This time he wasn't going to lose, this time he has to win everything, he has to win! Whatever it took, whatever he had plan, he wasn't going to lose even if that meant using a person to hurt them. What other plan is better then using someone you love most to hurt you back. Not just one but all. Who will be that person? Who will he use? That person everyone adores, that person everyone loves, who? Just exactly who is that person? The question circles in his head as he thought once more and started to wonder again, he finally got it. He was so desperate at this point and didn't care to if he hurt this person even if they never met before, this person they loved so much somehow is involve with Vee and the rest of his family. This person they loved is the only one who can help him, not caring for the wrongness of their relationship in anyway at all he was ready to start it tonight. He got into his car again and drove off to his house. Lawan, his mom waited patently as she paces back and forth, Vic walks inside the house and looks at his mom.

"Are you waiting for me mother?"

"Yes! Why did you go do that at your fathers house? You know he doesn't like you going over there."

"Mother don't worry about it, I just went to give them some news."

"Don't go over there ever again."

"Got it!"

"Alright!" Lawan said as she took his hands, "Don't do anything regretful na, or you'll never be able to return back."

"I understand mother, but it's really getting late so go to sleep okay." Vic says kissing her on the cheek.

"Wait, Vic where are you going tonight?"

"To my beach house, its been awhile sense I've gone so I'm planing on going."

"Vic! What for this time? Whenever you go you have a habit of taking girls there. Remember the last time you got that women pregnant." giving him the evil look.

"I didn't get her pregnant, remember she lied about the whole thing. Besides I won't bring a girl along so don't worry."

"For sure!"

"Yes! mom! I'll be going then." Vic says gesturing his leave.

The night was dark along the waves as they came crashing back and forth against the sand. The sea kept echoing as Vic laid his arm on top of his eyes and slept quietly.

Dreamed

"Thaleh! I'm sorry." Pethe kept saying as he started to scream. "Thaleh! I'm Sorry, DO YOU HEAR ME TALKING TO YOU!!" he says falling against the sand. "I didn't think it will happen this way. I didn't think you will leave me this fast. Please forgive me! Forgive me!" Pethe said covering his face with his hands. A storm of wind came blowing against his ear as a sound of someone speaking whispered to him. "Love means never saying your sorry. Our loved said that! I believed in you!" Pethe looked around everywhere trying to find the person that just talked to him. "Is that you Thaleh?" Pethe asked out loud as tears started to run down his cheeks. "Thaleh! Please show yourself, Please just this one time." he says looking everywhere. As he seem to stop as Thaleh appeared in front of him. "Thaleh!" Pethe says gladly embracing her in his arms. "Don't you know how much I've missed you! huh!" Pethe said letting her go as he carefully looked at her. "Your still so beautiful!............" Pethe said wanting to continued. As Thaleh stopped him.

"I can't stay long!"

"What are you talking about? You have to stay with me! This time I won't let you leave not again."

"I love you Pethe!"

"Stay with me, na! Don't leave."

"I can't stay, Pethe! This is the last time for me to see you."

"No! Thaleh"

"My time is up. I have to go."

"Thaleh! Thaleh!" As she starts to disappears he tries to hold onto her but gradually loses her. "Wait for me! Wait for me Thaleh!" screaming after her as he came crashing down against the ground. As Vic woke up in a shock! He didn't seem to remember the women in his dreams. How she looked like, her description it all disappeared. As a guy came running to him.

"Sir! We had brought her here like you said."

"Bring her here!"

"The lady won't come out."

"Alright i'll handle it." Vic says getting up as he grabs his shirt and putted it on with his masculine body showing. As he smoothly walk towards the helicopter. The wind blows around him, looking rather handsome, his face expression didn't change one bit from the start till now and as he open the doors.

"Let go of me! Do you know who I am?!" she continued as the tried settling her down.

"Get her out!" Vic said roughly.

"Sir, this is women."

"Alright then I'll do it." Vic says getting up on the helicopter and dragged her out. The women looked at him with disbelief and tries to shove his hands away. Vic looked at her with inpatient and continued to drag her away as he got down telling them to go. as the helicopter flew back up high. The women looked at him madly and with one final shove his hands became loose. Vic looked at her then back at his hand with one final glace he grabbed her wrist tightly and shoved her to his beach house and pushed her down against the floor. She stopped and looked down at herself getting herself up.

"You! Who the heck are you?"

"The names Vic!" Vic said with eagerness, taking off his shirt as he stood there half naked. "Gosh! why the heck is it so hot here." he said once again and drunk the glass of cold wine with one gulp.

"Why am I here?" She question him and didn't seem to notice anything. She asked him eagerly as Vic walked up towards her as he seems to soften up and quickly grabbed her by the waist, pushing her against him as they waist touches. He looks up at her lips then back at her eyes. She then realizes his masculine body, his dark brown glaze eyes, and his smooth tender lips.

"Why? Because I know who you are, Cholida. It's very nice to meet you this way."

"Are you insane? Let me go!" Cholida says struggling.

"Demanding I like it!"

"You! What do really want?"

"You! I want you."Vic said without any hesitations as Cholida looked at him like he was stupid or something.

"Are you stupid or something do you think a person like me will ever give you anything!!"

"I don't know. Lets try!!!!" Vic says pushing her against the glass door kissing her by the lips, conquering them he kissed her more. Cholida tries to shoving him away but something seems to stop her from fighting against him, she stops struggling ans went with the flow kissing him back. Vic releases her and and removes all her hair from her face and pulled her towards him more. Them both didn't know what the reason was but as soon as they started kissing they couldn't get their hands off each other. It was weird because they were two strangers who seemed to have a passion of desire for each other. It went father than what Vic thought, at first he wasn't even interested and here he is trying to take her shirt off. It seemed to be uncontrollable, their lips moved in such patterns, breathing hardly they couldn't get enough of the taste of each others lips. Like it was the first time they had ever kissed. Their eyes closed feeling each others movements it was hard to let go but as soon as Cholida realizes she was kissing a guy she has never known of before she tried pushing him away. Vic grabbed hold of her hands and held them tightly.

Will she be able to get out of his hands before anything happens? What will be his next move? Stay tune........

I Hope You guys liked this chapter. Haha sorry if it a little boring. :D

paof

Img love it can't wait for more n it is not boring at all... Hope u will update more soon.. Wanna know what is going to happen next.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Sorry its been a week sense i post up well i think so haha well ill post it up tomorror afternoon please bare with me.♥

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Heart​

Chapter 7: Touched

It [font="'comic sans ms"]seemed to be uncontrollable, he was more into it then she was but this wasn't exactly the plan he had in mind, and suddenly letting her go unlocking the kiss he stared at her confusingly. His heart seemed to thump like the crazy wind blowing away back and forth. His phone started to ring, them both jumped at the sudden sound, Vic quickly grabbed his phone and left like nothing happen. Cholida stood there quietly and sat down on the stairs, thinking to herself have she gone nuts, kissing a plain stranger, feeling the guilt raising she thought about her boyfriend who patently waiting for her return but in the end she was stuck on the island with Vic.[/font]​

Vic stood by waves talking to his mother.
"Yes! mother, I know. I understand and it's very late now so go to sleep, na. Your going to get sick, so don't wait for me to return and Mew will be coming home early tomorrow morning."
"alright! but don't do anything stupid understand but your father also called he's coming by tomorrow."
"alright! bye!"
"Bye!" Vic said closing his phone. As he started to walk back towards the house. It was pretty weird, in this life, why is she the only one to make a impact on him not like other women he has ever been with, why this women. Vic continued to question himself as he came closer to seeing her as he walked up the stairs. Cholida was sitting down, thinking about her boyfriend. She felt guilty and hurt. Like a huge chunk of her was all a lie. Vic stood before her s she continued to look down with her hands against her hair stressing out. She sees his shadow and stood up quickly moving away from him.

[font="'comic sans ms"]"Stay away from me!" her heart raced fast upon his appearance.[/font]​

[font="'comic sans ms"]"Is there something wrong?" Vic said, taking steps nearer he. She step back and pointed at him. [/font]​

[font="'comic sans ms"]"Stay away! Who ever you are, whatever your name is! Stay away! I have a boyfriend and i'm not interested in you!" Cholida finished. Vic's expression suddenly changed, he looked upon her evilly. He couldn't believe that any women would ever chose someone over him. There was a long moment of silence, Cholida could then notice the flames occurring in his eyes, his muscles tense within his face and hands crumbled together.[/font]​

[font="'comic sans ms"]"Do you understand?" Cholida dares asking. "I'm not interested in you." [/font]​

[font="'comic sans ms"]"Is Vee really that good of guy?!!!!" [/font]​

[font="'comic sans ms"]"You! How much do you of me that you could possibly know him." [/font]​

"Tell me!" Vic goes up to her and and grabbed her y the arms. "You really love him?"

[font="'comic sans ms"]"What does have to do with you? I don't need to tell you anything because its not your business!!"[/font]​

[font="'comic sans ms"]"Not my business! I'm his half brother. I'm older than him, how can I not be involve with him." Vic said as she looked at him with disbelief [/font]​

[font="'comic sans ms"]"That's not true, you too act so differently."[/font]​

[font="'comic sans ms"]"That's because I hate him!! Why would a person like me act like him."[/font]​

"You!"

[font="'comic sans ms"]"and you also know what Cholida, you and him will never be with each other" Vic says whispering in her ear as he smoothly touched her cheek by his lips pulling away.[/font]​

[font="'comic sans ms"]"You!" Cholida says pushing him away. "Who do you think you are?!! You have no rights to do anything to our personal lives. You have no right what-so-ever. Besides me and Vee are getting married soon. You can't stop us!"[/font]​

"I bet you I can, Vee's too much of a chicken to ask you to marry him anyways. Am I right!! He hasn't even asked you yet has he?" Vic said as Cholida looked at him with disgust and slaps him hard.

"Don't ever get in my business understand!" Cholida says madly as Vic grabbed her hand up against him.

[font="'comic sans ms"]"Aren't I right!! Cholida, he hasn't even ask you yet, that's why your so mad at me because i said something your afraid of not happening, Right!" Vic said once more as she was ready to slap him again. He quickly grabbed her other hand and shove her close to him.[/font]​

[font="'comic sans ms"]"Listen, I don't let people hit me easily and get away with it, understand. I'm Vic the most richest guy you'll ever meet in this life. So don't provoke me to do anything to you or you'll regret it." Vic says dropping her hands. "A rich women like you, don't think that i'll let you go easily either. You must stay with me and announced your break-up with Vee and his family. Not only that but help me also."[/font]​

[font="'comic sans ms"]"I won't! I have no reason to break-up with him, specially let me tell you I love Vee a person like you wouldn't understand what love is." Cholida said madly. With that one comment made him especially mad. [/font]​

"What did you say?"

[font="'comic sans ms"]"A person like you wouldn't know what love is!" Cholida said again. Vic insanely grabbed her by the arms and pushed her against the glass door. [/font]​

[font="'comic sans ms"]"What do you know about love? Huh! You think its just a feeling. You wouldn't know what it is."[/font]​
.​
[font="'comic sans ms"]"I really hate guys like you, they think they know everything. It's really annoying, don't you think so, but l.[/font]​

[font="'comic sans ms"]"Let me also add this, if you know what love really is why does everyone around you want to leave you. Even I dont even know you and I want to get the heck out of here already. So tell me, your so call meaning of love what is it." Cholida said back at him. Vic thought about what she said for a moment and angrily looking back at her smiling evilly.[/font]​

[font="'comic sans ms"]"You wan to know what the meaning is, alright I'll show you." Vic says grabbing her wrist and pulled her away from the glass door and slide the door open as he shoved her inside the house. She falls down onto the ground and as Vic slides the door closing it madly as he walked to her and picked her off from the ground and made his move trowing her onto the bed. She then realizes and notices what he was up too, she moves backwards as she hits the wall behind her she was trap. She only had one chance now and that was to fight back against him. She stood on her knees and pushes him away as he grabbed onto both her wrist and she tries to pull away. Vic then pushed her down against the bed.[/font]​

[font="'comic sans ms"]"Didn't you tell me to show you." He whispered against her ear and started to kiss her down by the neck aggressively. He then starts to unbutton her shirt and pulled it away throwing it onto the ground as she struggled to get free, continuing to hit him as he held onto her waist, finding ever open opportunity he can. He kisses her by the mouth, she tries to refuse moving away , but he seem to conquer them every time, his tongue slide into her mouth kissing her deeply. Cholida all she could think of was Vee, their memories, their happiness, their love disappeared in just flash of hours. How will the wrongness of greed overcome this life of theirs? How will this love last? Stay tune to next chapter. [/font]​

paof

Love it can't wait for more... He is sO mean Lol.. Can't wait until when he fall 4 her.

Finally caught up (and understood) your FF na. Saw Yadech story posted and couldn't resist.... and wow, that update above was HOT. Continue soon naka.