[help] katreeya english lakorns

.diane.

Media Fanatic
:w000t: hehe i think p'kat is just awesome! i'm looking for any of her lakorns, sites where to buy them, titles and so fourth....can anyone help me with the scoops?

current ones i know of

Leh Rai Ubai Ruk - with Chakrit
Bussaba Kup Phom - with Kong Saharat

thank you in advance for any help, comments, suggestions :D

Babyt

sarNie Elites
wimarn mekala with Johnny
kon 2 khun with Mos
salak jit with Sam
proong nee chun ja ruk chun with Pete
the one with job nitti (forgot the title)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
--EDITED--

isn't this supposed to be in thai section? ;)

let's see what i know of and had watched those...

-
: ??? (i don't know what it says in the title since i can't read thai...it was her very first lakorn.)
- wimarn mekala: johnny afone
- sa gauw duan: johnny afone
- khemmarin intira : tua saranyu
- nang barb: sam yuranan
- salak jit: sam yuranan
- narm sai jai jing: num sornram, tao somchai, & nat myria
- ruam gnan ruk: job niti
- proong nee chun ja ruk chun: pete thongjuer
- kon 2 kom: mos pattipan
- sow noi nai ta kaeng kaew: por nattwut
- leh rai ubai ruk: krit chakrit
- bussaba kup phom: kong saharat

that's all i can remember... sorry about '?' because i can't remember the titles but i can give you her unofficial site. here's a link: http://www.geocities.com/katreeyaxenglish/home.html and there's no list of her projects... :(

enjoy it! :D

by the way, i looove kat english, too! :wub:

lakorn picture credited to thaitv3

if you want to buy 'narm sai jai jing' in vcd format, you can order it from ethaicd.com. here's a direct link for that lakorn: narm sai jai jing VCD.

here's a full list of her albums: kat english's albums

.diane.

Media Fanatic
oops sorry p'kitkat yep i figured it should be in thai too when i thought about it but most of them are discussions of lakorns well guess that would be the same but i figured safer if shoutouts with anything goes ^______^ ty for your help! yanno i was looking at that site too hehe too bad geocities makes ya scroll :(

i'm really interested in any ones she did with p'mos ^^ for ASAP order lol

juicee

sarNie Elites
there's also:
nam sai jai jing w/ noom sonram, tao somchai, nat myria
sagauwduan w/ johnny enfone

kitkat

sarNie Elites
.diane. said:
oops sorry p'kitkat yep i figured it should be in thai too when i thought about it but most of them are discussions of lakorns well guess that would be the same but i figured safer if shoutouts with anything goes ^______^ ty for your help! yanno i was looking at that site too hehe too bad geocities makes ya scroll :(

i'm really interested in any ones she did with p'mos ^^ for ASAP order lol
[post="38878"][/post]​
naw, she only had with mos once. :p i have it in dvd. :D

.diane.

Media Fanatic
ah i see hehe they make a cute couple though.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee i want this dvd i can't find it :(

ooh i gotta look for the one with her and p'nat then too :blink:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
diane, i think you can ask annenatalie since she has a great price, though. i think that's her username in this, too. you can pm her if she has it. :D

i'm thinking giving all inkpot dvds away since those aren't good quality, mostly the last discs. <_<

.diane.

Media Fanatic
cool i'll do that indeed thank you again p'kitkat ^^

omg hahha i found a picture of num sai jai jing OMG lol

awwww hehee how cute do they all look? so young! p'nat looks so funny and lookie it's her hubby lol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah i have 'nam sai jai jing' songs... most songs are sang by num & tao. i can't remember if kat and nat sang in it, too so i guess i will find it to listen it again. well, i wish i can upload but not because i only had it in tape (cassette). you know back then, there's no compact discs (cds). :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh i forgot to mention that i had seen an old magazine of 'nam sai jai jing', too... man, num looked so hot back then... i mean look at him now all tired looking... :eek: kat looked same as well- just different by hair... tao still looked same but now he's even more hotter! :wub: and last but not least, nat looked funny with those hair...i'm glad she got married with tao.. i think that's when they got to know each other. aww :wub:

.diane.

Media Fanatic
lol yup yup tapes were cool i remember my most played tapes was nat myria's debut and 6-2-12 lol

edit : lol come to think about it i think p'num sornram and p'mos just dont' age lol well they do but yanno they don't look it much! :shocked:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
.diane. said:
lol yup yup tapes were cool i remember my most played tapes was nat myria's debut and 6-2-12 lol

edit : lol come to think about it i think p'num sornram and p'mos just dont' age lol well they do but yanno they don't look it much! :shocked:
[post="38922"][/post]​
well, num does age... if you look back to his pictures from past to now... there's definitely a change...he just looks older now but tired-looking. *ehhh

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i used to think he was hot back then..now he isn't... so just admire of his work from 3 things: singing, dancing, and acting. triple threat. :p

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
I believe there was also one where she played with Saranyu. Can't remember the title at the moment. Part of the movie was taken place in Angkor Wat. It was pretty good. :)