help with boran title

azn_hottie

sarNie Egg
hey,
im not thai so i cant understand thai but there's this thai boran that i loved since a lilo kid
if any one knows this boran can u please tell me the title of it or tell me where i can buy or download it thank you

its the movie after the boran with the twelve girls who had their eyes taken out...remember?
its the next life of mali and rethasen? sorry i can't spell hehe *looksdown sheepily*

thanks guys

hsiao23

sarNie Egg
hey,
im not thai so i cant understand thai but there's this thai boran that i loved since a lilo kid
if any one knows this boran can u please tell me the title of it or tell me where i can buy or download it thank you

its the movie after the boran with the twelve girls who had their eyes taken out...remember?
its the next life of mali and rethasen? sorry i can't spell hehe *looksdown sheepily*

thanks guys
I don't think it's Pra sutton Manohra, if there's 12 girls who had their eyes taken out it's "Nang Sip song" later on follows the story of Pra sutton manohra. nang sip song or 12 girls who were adopted by a Giant since they were little and when they got older they then find out their mother's a giant so they ran away and married a king. The giant grew angry, followed them and tricked the king to imprison the girls(queens) in a cave, she became queen and she plucked all by left one eye for one girl the youngest of the 12. They all had kids, to survive they eat their own kids except the youngest who raised hers up until he rescued them all. he tricked the Giant's niece to fall in love with him, steals the plucked eyes and escape leaving mali to die in sadness. and the Pra sutton manohra picks up afterwards.