-Hmong Dubbing Tearm-

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
venom just keep up the good work! we all here are still supporting you......even my little brother likes your spongebob and final fantasy...they said it's funny and enjoyable....lol...i thought so too....

daisy_changstah

sarNie Egg
I agree with everyone, VENOM559!!!! Don't let one single person let you down! You the BOMB at dubbing.
Anyway... COVER_GIRL, when do you think the first episode going to be out... do you have a deadline for the dubbers?

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
venom559 don't listen to what they say!

anyways i got the site done. it's just simple, nothing fancy. It still need updating but for now i think i can give out the link. hehehe and sorry for the guys if i made the layout for hana yori dango too girly. as for the profile. Please PM me if you wanna or don't wanna put up a profile.
here it is.

http://www.geocities.com/hmongdubbingteam

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
IF-ONLY and VENOM559 on the next mini dubb
it will be done by monday

sailor moon the birth of taxedo mask
I AM TUXEDO MASK...

V559...HUH CHA LATERZ

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
if-only, The site is pretty good. I love it. I'll be sure to post that site everywhere to that people could go and check it out. Thanks, you did a really great job.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
hey you guys know that they already dubbed hana yori dango. Yeah i didn't know that until i went at the swap meet and i saw that guy and i said he look like that guy from hana yori dango. i looked at the cover and saw that it was han yori dango. it came out like a long time ago.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
haha that's soo cute I'd love to watch it and if you guys need an extra voice I'll be glad to help out lol it sounds like fun =P
(P.s my voice sounds like a lido kid lol >__<)

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
if-only said:
hey you guys know that they already dubbed hana yori dango. Yeah i didn't know that until i went at the swap meet and i saw that guy and i said he look like that guy from hana yori dango. i looked at the cover and saw that it was han yori dango. it came out like a long time ago.
[post="129645"][/post]​
really........that's really suck then. :loool: Now what should we do, should we skip this one and do a different one? Or should we keeping on going with Hana Yori Dango? Gave me answer please....... :sweat:

1-lUv3-y0u said:
haha that's soo cute I'd love to watch it and if you guys need an extra voice I'll be glad to help out lol it sounds like fun =P
(P.s my voice sounds like a lido kid lol >__<)
[post="129796"][/post]​
I'll pm you later....or pm me :sweat:

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
cover_girl, it does suck that this drama has already been translated and i think that it would be better to skip this one but since some ppl already got their parts i dont know.

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
From what I think either way is fine.

If you decided to continue on, well...there is going to be a competition between you and the hmong dubbing company...to see who is better at dubbing, and who has more passion towards entertaining their view. (From what I saw on youtube...you guys are pretty good...For Sanjyou Sakurako - karenyang, she does know her role and voice and picked the right person to dubb for. Great job Karenyang, thus your voice was pretty low. ---I know vemon599 is pretty good at dubbing, I felt that he should dub for Hanazawa Rui...in his voice there is that kindness, and that warming feeling---even when he was dubbing for Doumyouji Tsukasa, he doesn't sound mean enough........(don't mean to up vomen559 down or anything) its just that it doesn't sound right...(thats just my opinion...hehehheheheheeeeeeeeeee)

If you decided not to continue, well, I have to say that there are lots of good series out there, still needed to be dub. So people, its the summer break, start producing!

Good Luck!
Looking forware for your first completed ep. :D :D :D

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
that's really suck then. i'm so looking forward to the dubbing team to finish this drama. but that's okay. there's alot of good drama out there. just try and find one soon and start all over since it's summer.

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
nekoyuyu said:
From what I think either way is fine.

If you decided to continue on, well...there is going to be a competition between you and the hmong dubbing company...to see who is better at dubbing, and who has more passion towards entertaining their view. (From what I saw on youtube...you guys are pretty good...For Sanjyou Sakurako - karenyang, she does know her role and voice and picked the right person to dubb for. Great job Karenyang, thus your voice was pretty low. ---I know vemon599 is pretty good at dubbing, I felt that he should dub for Hanazawa Rui...in his voice there is that kindness, and that warming feeling---even when he was dubbing for Doumyouji Tsukasa, he doesn't sound mean enough........(don't mean to up vomen559 down or anything) its just that it doesn't sound right...(thats just my opinion...hehehheheheheeeeeeeeeee)
If you decided not to continue, well, I have to say that there are lots of good series out there, still needed to be dub. So people, its the summer break, start producing!

Good Luck!
Looking forware for your first completed ep. :D :D :D
[post="129837"][/post]​
What you said about the competition between HDT and the hmong dubbing company, it's true. I don't want to dubb the one that people has already dubbed. Because i don't want to hear any compare and i know that we just start, so we won't be as good as them. That's why I said before, that we will not dubbed the one that people already dubbed.

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
xxmiss_maixx said:
i agree with oil_yui because most people havent start their dubb yet
[post="129888"][/post]​
Since right now, there's only 3 person done with there, we are going to move on. What movie/drama should we dubb?

slee00

sarNie Adult
Cover girl! I got the message...I want to learn how to dub but I might not have time to learn how...perhaps I will take a rain check for this one...I can join your next project next time... ok Thanks Girl!