Hmong-thai-movies

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
ok thanks for the info...
--------------

(Mia Jumpen) this one is good...
okay, someone PLEASE tell me the real name of this guy! i've been looking everywhere! he's sooooo cute! is this the one about the ring? or the one where she pretends to be her cousin?? i like both, haha! And does anyone know the name of the lakorn that the actor in this picture does where the story is kind of like a myth? where he meets this town girl and has to marry her since everyone thought they slept together when they were lost in the woods? and then at the end the girl's mom finds out p'ek is RICH????????

I really like Ban Saithong (Num and Joy), and the dubbed one had pretty matched voices too...
Rak Prakasit (Num and Ning) is also one of my favorites but i like the dub team that's NOT the same as in Ban Saithong..
Luk Mai Tai Klon was good too..that was the first one i saw of Kob :)

Ones that aren't dubbed -
Jam Loey Rak (or is already?) Of course..
Duang Jai Patiharn

that's all i can think of for now...
Really? everyone's seen Jon Plone Jai? lol, i just saw it a couple days ago! NUM is hot as ever! and Donut's so cute in here! But i thought they could have extended the story a bit...cuz i watched the original one (w/out subs, gr!) and it was like Donut didn't even like him until the end when they were running from Num's brother.. :(

I thought Leh Retree was alright. I liked it at the beginning but for some reason for me, the ending was :mellow: I would rather watch the comedy one of Pepper and Ann ("Country Girl and High-So Boy"?) lol
lol, i remember that one! It's Joy Sirilak right? "tus txiv yuav nqis"...

Hmong movies these days for me are just...."ugh"
the only one i can think of is "Yim Txub Yim Hlub" (Xab Thoj and that one chick) lol, the storyline is similar to JLR which when i realized it i lool-ed

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
Isn't he Bee Sawich? I think that's his name. I went into a phase over this couple when I saw Mia Jumpen, lol. I thought Numfon was too weak in there, but I absolutely LOVED Bee's character, although he's a bit clueless sometimes, haha. I wanna go watch it again now.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
oh yeah, i also love that one of Ning and Pat where she pretends to be his wife, lol! they were funny and cute in there!

thanks PuRe! he's so hot! lol! i've only seen in three dubbed lakorn...two of them with Numfon...the one where she pretends to be her cousin, i thought she was super weak...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Hmong movies these days for me are just...."ugh"
the only one i can think of is "Yim Txub Yim Hlub" (Xab Thoj and that one chick) lol, the storyline is similar to JLR which when i realized it i lool-ed

oh yeah...i remember too...love thatmovie..it was halirious but yeah it is similar to Jlr too..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
this one is okay, not that good.. not that bad..

i'll tell you what i remember.... when pa-ek was young, his back got burned by hot water.. i think. can't remember too well.. well..anyways, his back got burned. which made his back looked nasty.. na'ek works for pa'ek's auntie.. she's nice to na-ek and all..
Pa-ek doesn't see na-ek attractive..cause he likes this other girl but when she saw his back.. she got gross out..she started screaming, calling them names.. which got pa-ek a little crazy in some scene.. cause he's scare of what people think of him.. but na'ek is not disguised by him.. she cheers him up by giving him hugs and talks to him.. later.. pa-ek auntie got sick.. she told na-ek and pa-ek to get marry and they did..there's not a lot of love scene.. so yeah.. here's a little summary.. of what i remember.. :)
thanks for the summary! poor bee.. i never imagined him in these role before. i always see him strong and aggressive, its weird for me coz this one he is very weak. he still looks hot though. never knew they dubbed one of jiebs lakorn before, thanks!