HmongMusic.Us

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Do we need to sign up to get music? And do we need to complete a survey first in order to post a comment or download? Do we need to complete a survey for each download? How does this site works?

HmongMusic

sarNie Egg
Do we need to sign up to get music? And do we need to complete a survey first in order to post a comment or download? Do we need to complete a survey for each download? How does this site works?
As of right now, no one needs to sign up to download music. Also you have to complete one survey to be able to comment or download, because there are people who took the time to upload these music and we would appreciate if you just complete one survey to download!

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
I tried doing that,but it doesn't work? Like when I complete a survey right and when I go back and check it says I'm not complete yet? Help? Hehe.

HmongMusic

sarNie Egg
I tried doing that,but it doesn't work? Like when I complete a survey right and when I go back and check it says I'm not complete yet? Help? Hehe.
Try hitting the back button on the survey page and click forward again. This usually solves the problem.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
is there any other survey/ games??? my computer wont allow me to play or do the survey. also, would it dwnload a virus onto my computer?

Theist23

sarNie Egg
The survey will profit the owner. Do not even think about it! Why the heck he wanna do that when you can get it from Ehmong? He's making money off of you. :D They collect your credit card or even ask to install programs. :eek: