HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT LOVE?

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Love?Love is something that is hard to even explain.I know that it does feel good to love someone.Love can hurt too.I wouldn't know if you can call this love, but I have love someone before.We were not together though.But the feeling that I had for him was deeply strong.But this was way back in high school.

Some people do the craziest things for love.Probably things that they wouldn't think they would do.I am in a 2 months relationship right now.Can I call it Love? Not exactly yet, I think.It is too soon.But I do like him very much. I have not done anything crazy for him yet. I don't think I would get to there. I am still young and I have a lot to learn about relationship and what not.I have a long way to go.But love is a beautiful feeling.
Heartless... your name scares me and I worry about your new two month relationship :^P

But just remember... when you guys are young... while hesitation is sometimes a good thing. I think it is also a bad thing.

I hear some girls being taught... wait three days and then call. Or I want to talk to the man, but it's not appropriate or lady like for me to call so they wait and wait.

When you really like or love a guy, don't think too much. In the end, if you are yoruself and show you love and care... it's like what buddha teaches... karma will come back to you.

And if it doesn't. THen you know it's time to drop him like it's haaaaaaaaaaaawwt. :^) Sorry Snoop came into my head.

Heartless

sarNie Egg
I think I really need to have my username change.It is getting alot of attention.Both good and bad :huh:

Talking about love.The only person that comes to my mind that I know is one of my cousin.She is just I dont know. When it comes down to love.She loves completely.I would use her as an example for this.She is the type pof person that does things for someone that she loves.I have seen it in her past relationship.She would give her complete attention to that person.Sometimes she would do things for the one that she love and she would not do for herself. It is like she will break her back for him.But she feel happy doing it.She is crazy.Believe me.She use to tell me love is a great feeling when you have someone to share it with.But I can not respond to her because I was never able to share that feeling with someone.

noungning

Heartless
i like a lot of what people said but i can't possibly quote every single person. :)

well ly's last quote... that's nice. i like it hhahah and also i think love is...

mutual appreciation for one anothers existance and being. there is simply nothing to describe it. some may say this is love or that is love. but like many of us said, no one else can determine love for another person. :D it's ultimately up to just the two of them to determine what is "love" for them...even if they are the lamest person on this planet earth...u still love them :p

some people show affection, some abuses physically or verbally, but in the end... it's what they call their love. -_-

and what dyno said about love and lust is the same thing until you're old... NO...that's just for close minded guys who look for nothing, but something to screw ;)

it'd only open their eyes when they realize they've finally fell in love with that one hott chick and she just so happens to be using him as a boytoy...so lovely! :p

KitTuangTur

sarNie Egg
LOVE HURTS AND IT HURTS IN MANY WAYS... HURT SO BAD THAT IT MAY HAUNT YOU FOR ALMOST YOUR WHOLE LIFE... IT CAN ALSO MAKE YOU BLIND...UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE FOR YOU TO SEE THE SUNSHINE... SOMETIMES LOVE CAN RUIN YOUR WHOLE LIFE... I, MYSELF WAS IN LOVE... AND STILL IS, EVEN THOUGH WE'RE NOT TOGETHER FOR SO MANY YEARS.. BUT WHAT'S DONE IN THE PAST IS THE PAST, BUT HE REMAINS IN HEART AND MIND.. AND THAT'S WHAT HAUNT ME...

rukmos

sarNie Adult
LOVE is an animal instinct that's been honed over time. We, as humans, have "needs", "wants", and "desires" that only a person can fulfill and when that someone comes along and the chemistry is right, then we call it love. it's a connection between the two whether it's strong or weak. I think that the Western Civilization has put too much emphasis on the word love and therefore creating an image that isn't really there. I mean, did the cave men and women love each other back then? We don't know, but we do know that they mate for simple reasons such as the husband supplies and the woman recieves. Back in ancient asian history, marriages were made by parents and the marriages lasted longer than now a days. I believe that love doesn't really exsist, but rather when all of our needs are met. Now a days, people claim to marry for love, but they run at the first sight of trouble. Couples divorce because of finicaial problems, attraction is lessen over time, and the mind takes a different turn by being greedy. What I mean by the mind being greedy is that people have affairs for one reason or another, but at the end it's still pinpoint to greed. Wanting more or seeing if they can get away with it? The things listed above are needs, wants, and desires that humans have. If one isn't met then it's not satisfied.

So the true question is, What is love in this world?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^^ wrong I read it .. and intresting point of views.. but it would also make a good blog entry? so both places fits well I guess?

as for me .... love .. love...

there is never a first true love a 2nd true love.. because your first true love is the person you wish to end it all with .. and the only person you can say you love with all your heart.. love.. you learn how to forgive.. you learn how to communicate.. you know automatically what you are to do.. and don't need to turn and ask the person beside you "what should I do" .. you aren't angry when they lie, cheat... you don't ask for loyalty.. truth.. and honesty.. because they will give that in return without you having to ask for it if they love you as much as you love them... when you can talk to one another for hours even if every other word is huh? and what? .. you can stand the many obstacles and courses that pushes you two apart.. you miss them right after you've just hung up with them or left them at home... you smile at things that remind you of them when you are out.. you talk about them 24/7 ... you think about them more than you believe............... true all that may seem like puppy love but its not... and one important factor... regardless of what they say and how much they tell you not to worry .. your heart still races ahead hoping they are ok....

you forgive all the past mistakes from the past relations that have hurt you and move on with the one you say you love..... you hold no grudge.. speak no more of the past... you are happy even if your life is somewhat going down hill.... you are willing to stick it through and get what you can from what is now instead of worrying about what will happen in the future.. because as much as you have now... can only formulate to the future later.. the future holds no keys and answers .. so its best to live the moment ..

all in all love makes you smile...

... up untill 5 month ago .. I would have never felt this way about love.. but as time passes.... thoughts changes ..

dfemc

sarNie Adult
wows, looking at when this topic was posted, i'm probably way late in contributing to your pscyhology thesis here thookster.

but, it's a great topic, n i've been searching out to understand all aspects of it all my life. love with respect to my family, parents, friends, lovers, special ppl who i hold dear, my work, my passions, myself n the world around me. it seems that the idea of romantic love is repeatedly explored and rexplored to many levels. but other forms of love seem to be missing. i dunno if i can give u my definition of it yet. though, i experience love everyday that i live. i admit i'm still learning how to love, even though i go on being loved everyday. reciprocating love isn't an easy thing, when it's not yet well understood by oneself. i guess, i'm not ready to toss out my 2 to 20 cents on this matter yet. but i've got a great book to recommend. i've been trying to finish this book for the past 4 years, n haven't been successful yet, because everytime i pick up each paragraphs at a different point in my life, i have understood it soo differently, that i keep repeating the first few sections of the book n can't seem to get to the end of it. but i truly recommend this book, it's a gift that i have given to all my friends and family upon discovering it.

ALL ABOUT LOVE by belle hooks (her name isn't capitalized on her own accords), the bombest author u'll find on this topic and a lot more. i respect and admire her a lot. i've been to her live readings and this womyn, belle hooks rocks. she is just off da hook!

p.s. marriage is overrated, i totally agree with pop araya on a personal note, "i don't want to be a wife or a spouse, but a lover"

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...if you see it,,, it is not love... if you want it before it finds you it is not love... if it wakes you in the night it might be love,,, if you feel it before you share it it may be real... love is like the daylight it will cover every thing you see... you can't hide from expressing it when it steals your heart... you can't forget its pain when it goes away...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
age? well, let's just say I'm legal..

and love?

All I have to say is, Love is not only blind, it's also stupid.

and it sucks!!!

(not speaking from personal experience..I don't plan on getting into those stuff)

STIMA

FORGET LOVE.

i will be sexy, succesful, smart and SINGLE woooowoooo LOL

but yeh i think love is like a more obsessed version of caring you know o-o
also its part of life to love unless like you have a psychological problem or something.
and thats basically it o-o its too much to explain.

Kelly

My views on love: it's the best and most beutiful feeling in the world but it can also be the worst!

vina_lek

I'm in my early 20s... and whenever I think of love, I just think ewww, haha. Maybe I haven't outgrown the cootie stage yet and watched too many "Nightmare on Elm Street" marathons. But I do feel a deep draw for love in general like friends and family and people, but I never understood the romantic love thing, eh.