how many sarnworld 's member u know

onahc

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
there over 2000 member in dis forum i doubt anyone know everybody in here but im curious how much we knoe each other ! Like u know a member thur their postes in the Thai , Korean ect section even though u don't know he/she personal but u can sum up wat they like or don't like . The most popular section " Buddie Media" there a certain member dat u like cuz he/seh is very active though u never talk to he/she but u famliar with their screen name cuz they reupload alots and u prolly follow dat screen name in other discussion . ya buddies know wat im trying to say ? LOL>>> let list member dat you think u familar with and they prolly don't know u but u know he/she thur their post in the forum >>>> off the top of my head... i'lll add more when i remeber :wub: >>> ONE more thing .... please do not get offend if I list ur name or other member list ur name as one of their famliar member ! The goal is just to see how much we knoe each other from our point of view.

onahc>>> sarnworld trouble maker lol ...j/k ! She gotten alot nicer since star2drama :p

I know Sarn, who doesn't? We go way back, but I don't know what she's talking about. Me, "trouble maker"? :p You gotta leave an impression, you know. haha. I guess she's queen, if you guys say so, and since she is the creator of this board. Anyways, thanks to Sarn, mods, and all who upload. We owe you big time because of you, we're saving a lot of green dollars and time.

Others that come to mind:
Bluemoon, huge noon fan
GS, Bunni, Roots, Samtly, Juicee, Vanida for uploads
Mint

Seem them here a while
lakornlover
numlover
darvil
tangmoe
nancyvang
luvlakon
nanthao
annthongprasom
rakniran
karenyang

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
HmMm theres a few that I can think of at the top of my head ...

SarN-of course shes cool hahah she makes me smile everytime she responds to something I've posted.. cause her comments are so funny hehehe
lalalek-Shes a cool gal and she added me on myspace yay! lol..
.diane.-Shes a cool gal also lol...she ims me on yahoo from time to time and helps me out with alot of stuff...
anjos-Cool person that comes to my rescue with alot of things I've requested..
lakornlover-Cool person heheh reuploaded leh ratree for me =D

But Overall I think everyone on sarnworld is so awesomest!!! :wub:

sulad

sarNie Adult
Annnee - [My Sexy DORK] = The first friend I met in Sarn! HEHEHE.....Just LOVE that DORK to death!

--- // I don't really know anybody, so yeah / :)

Pee

sarNie Elites
lalalek said:
wow..i think i gotten to know more people since i came back and became alittle active in the chatroom..hahha i really like everyone on there even if i know probably less than 30 peeps!!! I Lubber Everyone on SW!!!! :wub:
[post="134858"][/post]​
am i incuded?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
HmMm theres a few that I can think of at the top of my head ...

SarN-of course shes cool hahah she makes me smile everytime she responds to something I've posted.. cause her comments are so funny hehehe
lalalek-Shes a cool gal and she added me on myspace yay! lol..
.diane.-Shes a cool gal also lol...she ims me on yahoo from time to time and helps me out with alot of stuff...
anjos-Cool person that comes to my rescue with alot of things I've requested..
lakornlover-Cool person heheh reuploaded leh ratree for me =D

But Overall I think everyone on sarnworld is so awesomest!!! :wub:
[post="132779"][/post]​
HmMM I wanted to come back to add to my list!! since ive been going into the sarnworld chat Ive met more awesome pplz such as

Pee
Molly
Ben
Wai Wai
Saifah
Darvil-rarely speaks in the chat haha

but those are all the ones i can remember off the top of my head =x
Sorry if i missed anyone my excuse is im sleepy! :wub:

Reagan

sarNie Adult
woo HOO muddie recognizes my skills when I post my thing, you should all learn a thing or two from her, damn right yep yep!

noungning

Heartless
wow thanks leah, mud, and lynn... u guys make me blush! calling me dorky and smart and DING DONG lol what?!?!?!? :ph34r: :blink: :blush:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
ANa- A sweet gurl
Prisna- Like my lil' sister very talented
Noiki- we spam together alots @ Spicy, sweet n funny gurl
BlueMoon- she's great, very sweet
Phew Sweet n talented

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
<3 Loversz yah pplz! now I know alot more hotties and cuties and sweathearts than before... all from going into the chatroom...

Mucho Love to My chatroom freaks!!

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Lido_Lynn said:
omg...gurl....ahaha....u STAY AWAY FROM MY HAKKIIEE!!....the boy is mine...lol....but we can share him if u prefer.....haha....anywase,

adding to my list...

bugsy
....cute, ming dao and qn fan like me..=)...thanks for helping us with the hmong story...fun to talk to...

muddie....cute and very funny...alwase make me laugh.....

ning
....thanks for helping me with my computer problems...and she's hot too...haha....

lek
....from nc and very sweet and caring gurl....=)

ly
....what can i say?...she's hot and one of my lover...

thats all for now..add more later
[post="136931"][/post]​
DAMN U LYNN!! U FORGOT TO MENTION ME TOO!! U SUCK!! LOL
AND STAY AWAY FROM MY TIGRESS OR I BITE U! RAWWWWRRRRR

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
KawaiiTennyo said:
let me show some love to my CHATROOM geeks!!
NATHALIE or LY
NING DING DONG
WAI WAI
DARVIL
and ASHLEE <-- just noticed her haha
lalalek<- needs to go in the chatroom
yes this it for now

lets join the chatroom and herass darvil

oh hi cherry berry derry =P you're cute!! ^_^
[post="136730"][/post]​
DAMN U MULAN!!! U FORGOT TO MENTION ME!! SHAME ON U TOO!!!
:angry: